Mining in Dungeoneering

Madouge

You can crush ores?

Never come across that one and I never bother with good pickaxes, usually use novite

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yes, Very much so yes. If you plan to mine a lot of ores, make the best Pickaxe you can, as soon as you can.

It's the same for hatchets and trees, the better the hatchet, the more branches you will get.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

no

This.

Better picks get you more ores/rock, but it's never worth it to bind a pickaxe.

I'm currently 49 dungeoneering, when I reach 50 what will be the best item to bind as well as my weapon?

Platebody, or a Shadow Silk Hood if you can get your hands on one. Until then though, the best platebody.

Agreed. Just use the best platebody you can wear with your skills.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

You ALWAYS want to bind a weapon. Your best 2H if you use a Zerker ring, your best p++ Spear if not.

Then, you want to bind the Shadow Silk Hood

Then, you want to bind either your best platebody or your best leatherbody, which is an equally viable option if you do teams more than you solo. Leatherbody is a great companion to the SS Hood along with a 2H. The 2H strikes all the weaknesses of monsters that can attack you with the hood on, and the Leatherbody grants you something other than paper defenses to mages so you can take them out quick and regain the Hood's protection. Imo, if you can't get a Hood, get a Leatherbody, unless you solo A LOT.

You can crush ores?

Never come across that one and I never bother with good pickaxes, usually use novite

wtf :blink: srlsy you must have 99 mining and freakin inSaNe luck...

Yes, a better pickaxe will reduce the # of crushed ore

No, do NOT bind it. First bind your best weapon then your best pl8body.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I guess that guy must have always assumed that rocks just have varying amounts of ores. I currently have Primal Rapier (only primal/promethium weapon I've come across) and Katagon Platebody (again highest I've come across) bound.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.