Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

"Blinded Beer Golem with a shiny golden brick and quickly retreated"

YOU

ARE

[developmentally delayed]ED

I don't think he lost the brick, just used it to shine light in his eyes. Has your temple progress gone down?

Also, I have a Sharp Harpoon as well Skull_Emblem, but mine is +2. Why is yours +0?

I have a -3 spiderman suit.

My friend has a -1 spiderman suit.

They can be different values.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

We gonna start a guild? I'm level 12 now.

My guy is already halfway through a quest to get into "Holy Random", number 4 in the pantheons. I won't be joining the TIF guild... :cry:

I'm attempting to create a TIf guild called "Elites" (If the name is ok by you guys). But it isn't easy to get him to do so.

I have cancelled his quests four times now, and then basically spammed him to create it in each event afterwards, but he refuses to listen and just picks up a new quest.

Edit: got another invite, anybody want me to add them as a friend?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

We gonna start a guild? I'm level 12 now.

My friends just got

A strange person with a thinking helmet on his head whistled to me: 'w00t i beat you the wandering rocco! dowhnlauhk destroy him and eat his brains! .' Is he a member of some kind of secret society?

Wat

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My guy just started constructing my temple, he is currently crying right now because how much the bricks cost.

I actually feels kind of bad for him >.>

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Ok so my hero still hasn't made the "Elites" Guild, if anybody else wants to give it a go you are welcome.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

[hide]stone.png[/hide]

Hate. my. life. :wall: :wall: :wall:

At least you still have yours. When I first started yesterday, that was the first artifact i found. Unknown of what I was doing, I pressed the "@" when i didnt have anything else and wasted it :thumbdown:

The point is I don't have enough god power, so he'll sell it before I can activate it. And he did sell it

[hide]stone.png[/hide]

At least you still have yours. When I first started yesterday, that was the first artifact i found. Unknown of what I was doing, I pressed the "@" when i didnt have anything else and wasted it :thumbdown:

The point is I don't have enough god power, so he'll sell it before I can activate it. And he did sell it

Oh dang.

I didn't think about him selling it.... :sad: But have you ever tried telling him to pray? I just did that and it restored 25% Godpower.

1icyna.png

[hide]stone.png[/hide]

Oh dang.

I didn't think about him selling it.... :sad: But have you ever tried telling him to pray? I just did that and it restored 25% Godpower.

it doesn't always restore that much. even if I told him to pray and sacrifice, it'd be a long shot that I got 50% god power back.

Luckiest victory ever. The guy healed twice and I healed once but I was still down by like 15 health so I used my charge and encouraged. Healed the other guy. Healed my hero then and had a hard battle to the death. He had 24 health and I had 13. Hit him for 11, he hit me for 11 and then I finished him in the next turn. He had the first hit too.

Pretty lucky.

Edit:

18:47

Used up my flask of living water feeling the urge of emergency healing. However, instead of health, I felt an increase of experience. I'd better pay more attention to labels when I buy stuff...

Win.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Haha, 2 for 2 arena battles, that last one was really close.

We got down to both of us at ~26 after both using a few heals.

I was like ok, 50:50, and if it goes bad, I'll just accumulator up and heal. He smacks me down to 15. Crap.

Then I smack him down to 15.

At which point I said, what's the chance he's going to hit 15? Probably not very high.

Yeah, he hit a 2. I'm at 13.

Then, for some reason, he attacks AGAIN and I'm at 7. Damn, I think I'm gonna die, but let's see what I do, just in case I hit a 15.

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, I'LL HIT A 14 LOLOLLOLOL

Me: 7, Him: 1

Then I get luck, attack again, and finish off that sucker.

Just thought I'd post my hero's lame equipment to see if he gets anything better tomorrow.

Knotty stick -3

Paper shield -4

fur cap -5

musketeer's cloak -1

pink fur mittens ( :3 ) -4

dielectric overshoes -5

four-leafed burdock -7

Level 11

-.-

Well, almost a day later, and after many trips to town and one quest completed, I am now:

Knotty stick -3 :thumbdown:

broken washing tub - 3 :thumbup:

fur cap -5 :thumbdown:

musketeer's cloak -1 :thumbdown:

camel hair mittens -3 :thumbup:

dielectric overshoes -5 :thumbdown:

spiked collar -4 :thumbup:

Half-way to level 12 :thumbdown:

great. -.-

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

OH MY GOD

I went to go punish my idiot hero for echanging -8/3 gear for -11, and I fire a "wide-angled disintergration beam" at the monster my hero was fighting. I gotta remember this for the arena.

How the hell do you get money from that too?

My hero got to level 10, and i sent him into the arena twice. Won twice, after several nigh death experiences, and now my hero is proceding to get the crap kicked out of him by a butterfly. Why me?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Thats one jacked up butterfly.

11:50: Had some fun at 'The Rusty Goblin' - spent 1155 gold coins.

Youre kidding...

It's a chaos butterfly. now my hero is running around like a headless chicken, going insane, and not healing.

EDIT: i'ma leve my hero overnight again. the dude just never dies.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

ahh hero died for the first time while I was at school :(

Oh well, I keep winning arena battles even though I usually have to go really easrly in the fight and therefore don't heal or anything :P

Have quite a few accumulators too :o Those arena fights, man.

Edit:

Weapon

club of people's wrath +5

yuss :D

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I think i know why equipment doesnt matter much in the arena.. I think they disable the bonuses they bring in there, so only monsters feel the brunt of a good club whack.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

My char is finally making the "Elites" guild. I had to spam him with 'Enroll in the "Elites" guild' about seven times while he was returning to town after cancelling his quest and he finally listened. If anybody wants to join you ar welcome :thumbsup:

zqXeV.jpg

I will soon, jsut won another time and i am now up to 7 bricks. 233 on the creation leader board, baby!

My God

My Hero

EDIT: got swapped to 191 onto that leaderboard. GO effing me!!!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Best 25 godpower Ive spent

09:38: Mysterious forces created a golden brick in my wallet. Almighty One, was that you? Why don't you build a temple by yourself?