Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

00:06

While Sasha Llyr was busy counting crows, Kaetor crept up from behind and did his dark business by removing several points from his rival's health.

00:07

A ray of light fell on the battlefield. Sasha Llyr's spirit was lifted knowing that Pellia is around. Kaetor is horrified... Jared W, where are you?

00:07

Sasha Llyr distracts the opponent by showing him a fig and suddenly grabs his nose with the other hand.

00:08

A bright rainbow appeared on the battlefield. Beautiful, Jared W!

00:08

Kaetor noticed that his rival was feeling some sort of pressure in the jaw area and helped her relieve it with his fist.

(that doesn't heal me at all btw!)

FFFFFUUUU- have no accumlulators too.

Not as bad as the time I healed my opponent though >.<

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Suddenly felt like I had to examine the deus ex machine. Shook it as hard as I could; shook out a new and shiny golden brick!

a good way to spend 50% god power, no?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Most ridiculous win in history. The guy must have used 4 accumulator charges. He encouraged 2 more times than me and I still managed to pull a win with 20 health left. Burned up all my charges though. So next fight will be hard. 10/4 record now.

13 in greed. [cabbage] that's cool. Not going to last though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My current quest is to Flog a Dead Horse.. ironic with the newest saying in the tavern, eh rocco?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

First attempt joined "Elites". :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yeah, none of your commands are ever definite.

Which sucks, but at least it makes sense.

Yeah, none of your commands are ever definite.

Which sucks, but at least it makes sense.

It is good. It adds to the zero player game model.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

best two trades ever.

14:58The trader was so surprised to see a portable tunnel, he immediately cashed out 1054 coins for the worthless thing. Headed to the nearest tavern to celebrate.

15:01Made the trader an offer he couldn't refuse and earned 844 gold coins for a portable tunnel.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

When sending commands in the arena, is it best to do it before your turn or before the opponents?

Edit: Lost the fight, my hero would never heal or pray when I asked.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Hey, whats everyones palce on each of the pantheons? My only spot atm is on creation, rank 23.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Tbh, idk how to join a Pantheon

Quest

find a guildmaster and beg him to enroll me in the Elites guild

:mrgreen:

i'm 228 on creation.

I've been using most of my god voice telling my hero to stop his quest.

hah, lol. Pantheons are ranking systems, based on how far your temple is constructed, how muhc gold you have, how high a level you are.. How powerfull your guild is, how many of your suggestions have been accepted, and how far along the path of good/evil you are. Moved up to rank 17 on creation.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I thought they were guild-like things when I first started too. They are just the posh names for the different highscores. I like how they have a very mixed bag of tables. You must have spent so much god power getting so high on creation.

zqXeV.jpg

Not that much actualy. he gains much more virtue or creartionism thingy mabobers from being healed when he's hurt. so, i wait until he's hurt a lot, then heal him. rather easy, got him from rank 500 to rank 17 in less thasn a day :D.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

http://godvillegame.com/gods/Themuddyclown

yepb.png

Equipment

Weapon rusty crowbar +1

Shield sewer manhole cover +1

Head glossy black helmet with gasmask +2

Body glamorous chest armor +2

Arms pair of lead gloves +1

Legs elven jackboots +3

Talisman garlic necklace +0

And I'm currently ranked 167th in Creation.

You have extremley good equips dude! Wish my hero would actually get some stuff like that, so he doesn't get his ass handed to him by a lemming..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Aah what were the chances of fighting another TIfer? And then what were the chances of me losing haha.

Did you have any god power? I had mine above 25% three times but I wanted him to heal by telling him and he didn't so I kept losing it.

zqXeV.jpg

Aah what were the chances of fighting another TIfer? And then what were the chances of me losing haha.

Did you have any god power? I had mine above 25% three times but I wanted him to heal by telling him and he didn't so I kept losing it.

I had 17% I think. And I just left him to do what he wanted. I was expecting to lose.