Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Ran out of charges, he fought off a godzilla, a feral hero, and a multi legged luggage. Then a Grue Worm finished him when he had 2 hp left and i had no god power.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Suddenly felt a strong desire to examine the deus ex machina. My senses didn't let me down found 1724 coins inside!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Apparently you can forge golden bricks with 3k + coins. Anyone know how?

Apparently you can forge golden bricks with 3k + coins. Anyone know how?

Not sure to be honest. I'm not sure to be honest, but I also heard that it's possible to lose a brick doing it too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Oh now that's just clever. My hero found a praystation. Bolded item, and it seems to be worth a lot.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well, I didn't turn my 3.8k coins into a golden brick, but I did manage to get one when I punished my hero >.>

We should agree that when fighting other TIF godville players that its one heal each.

I still havn't faced anyone though from here. But I have been winning some fights, my w/l is now 12/10. Also I died last night, resurrected and woke up today and my quest was done o.O It must have taken less than 8 hours which is strangely short..

Doomy edit: I like sheep

My hero is spiteful.

Delightful :twisted:

EDIT: And the first night, he dies...was almost done with his quest too...

At least he got a golden brick from the monster that killed him O_o

EDIT2: My god it takes him half an hour to lose 100HP...

I've faced a couple people in a row in the arena that are only one level more than me but much superior armor. Do I have really low armor stats for my level or am I on track?

Level 11: 32%

Weapon

battle shovel +0

Shield

coffee table top -1

Head

tankman's helmet -2

Body

Mantle of Mantis +1

Arms

pair of Mickey Mouse's gloves -3

Legs

'Frozen foot' fur boots -4

Talisman

necklace of grasshopper eyes -1

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

2vdmjih.png

When did that happen? Must have gained around 6 lines of members overnight. We have 11 lines, and top slaves to armok (obove that one) has 10, so we may leapfrog them when it updates too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

"There are two types of fights with other heroes: in field skirmishes and arena duels. Duels on the arena are always voluntary and they cant happen without explicit command from the god.

If the hero doesnt drop by on arena for a while, he starts getting into the deadly skirmishes out of boredom, right in the middle of his travels (angrier characters are known to do that more often than their kinder counterparts). Skirmish fights usually end with the death of one of the heroes, but sometimes one of them might flee or both of the heroes may change their mind and settle the dispute peacefully. The lucky winner of the skirmish always gets a load of experience. Winner also gets all losers loot, gold and sometimes a piece of equipment or a golden brick out of the rivals corpse. If the rival was killed, winner also gets a special trophy out of his enemy rivals ear or some other ID, which is very valuable among the traders."

I guess you got in a skirmish, or did you actually go to the arena?

zqXeV.jpg

Yea I died and it said it was a skirmish <_< I had like... 10 things in my backpack too -.-. No godpower to resurrect him either :wall:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Man this one kid I was fighting healed twice in my battle (I had healed none) so I was like, ok, if you're healing twice, I might as well try to keep up, no sense in losing for nothing. I figured that I had healed no times and was only losing by a little, plus I had 4 accumulator charges so I figured I was golden.

Downward spiral.

I lost and have no accumulator charges...

Lesson: If someone is gratuitously healing, assuming he or she is a no lifer who bought 100 charges for $50 or whatever, and cut your losses.

Sorry Sarge :D

I actually had 60% god power, so don't worry too much about the heal miss. :P RNG is a cruel mistress.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

After four days I finally joined the Elites. So much for getting in at the start, I must be member #70 by now. Amazing.

Level 13 as well. I'm gonna avoid the arena from now on thanks to the people that buy accumulator charges, just plain leveling for me. Can't wait till I get some skills at level 15. Anyone else close to 15?

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

When did that happen? Must have gained around 6 lines of members overnight. We have 11 lines, and top slaves to armok (obove that one) has 10, so we may leapfrog them when it updates too.

Up to a full 15 lines now, and Fairy Tail has 27 lines. Each clan for a few ranks after that has about 5-6 lines more members.

Assuming we can maintain our current pace, we should pass Fairy Tail in about 2-3 days, and each clan after that after another day or so each. All we need now is to get some town influence (I seem to visit San Santanos or w/e it's spelled a lot, so some influence there would be swell) to see what kind of bonuses that grants.

I'm going to assume that all this clan stuff is automatic and out of our control in true ZPG fashion.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Doing pretty well. 2.6k gold, though I'm likely to do something [developmentally delayed]ed and lose it all. 1.9k monsters killed, 5/6 arena record (must stop going afk during arena), and 1.6% of my temple.

Here's my gear:

Weapon

random axe of kindness +6

Shield

stunned turtle +3

Head

biker's helmet +6

Body

conquistador's cuirass +3

Arms

frosty gauntlets of fire +5

Feet

ACME leg-breaking boots +6

Talisman

bag of runes +4

Wasted like all my Godpower trying to leave Slaves to Armok and join ELITES, to no avail. >_>

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men