Arms

pair of cavalryman's bracers +11

Legs

boots of Earthworm Jim +11

Talisman

sheriff's badge +10

I keep losing fights by going afk Xd

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I have no idea what a 'nekomimi' is and what it's doing on my head but it is +12 so I am not complaining.

Catgirl.

Oh.

I'm okay with having a catgirl on my head.

Level 15! TIN THROOOOOAT. It's a trade skill. So I guess it might help me get more cash for selling stuff?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Just hover over the bar, works for level and quest.

Had my first no enemy arena fight, I got a gold brick for doing nothing.

Now its over 4 hours later and my hero won't listen to me telling him to pray over and over. Damn him.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

So the new update has integrated the game with the Godville wiki.

ELITES as a guild on the pantheon of unity has it's own page http://wiki.godvillegame.com/index.php/ELITES

It's currently empty, but I don't know what we could write there. Do we go for the epic fantasy tale, or the realistic and mention TIF?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well my leveling is incredibly slow now for some reason. At least it will give me some time to get better equipment though, i'm about 60% to level 11 from level 10 and all my equipment is about -4 on average. Haven't tried the arena yet, although I could.

Go with a description of our inter guild duels, our most random moments, and other crazy stuff, danq.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Go with a description of our inter guild duels, our most random moments, and other crazy stuff, danq.

Sarg1010 vs. Guthorm

Skull(y) vs. Lenin ( don't know your god's names.)

I think that's all we've had.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Plus me and danq.. hmm, What should i put on the wiki guys? A coupla sentances does not make a wiki.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

We should all write a stanza of a rap.

Just got dumped in a battle, I don't recall sending him to the arena.

Be careful, you can die and lose all of your stuff, or your equipment can be stolen or something. It's kind of lame, but that's probably what would happen in a real duel.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Plus me and danq.. hmm, What should i put on the wiki guys? A coupla sentances does not make a wiki.

Maybe we need a logo and maybe a little fantasy stuff? I'm very bad at writing so I will leave it to others to write the wiki.

I'm in a duel with another player who has a 22/2 W/L record. I have 6 charges to play around with though so who knows what may happen.

EDIT: Argh, my attention span is so annoying. Again I forgot about the right. I used one charge and we were both around 50hp, then I went to help my dad, came back and forgot to open the window back up. I lost as he probably healed again.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The old sage from the ivory tower asked me to boldly go where no one has gone before. I hope that the reward will be good.

Did someone from the tower suggest this? PLEASE tell me someone from the tavern suggested this!!!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]