Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

If it is that is freaky.

22:34

Notes from arena battle: PwnagePenguin is on his knees. Danicus salutes to somewhere above! The winner got richer by 851 gold coins and a golden brick.

I totally forgot I had got into a fight AGAIN. I remember going to the arena, but then I left, came back and thought my hero must have not been able to find a fight. Then looked in my diary and he had won. Got a bit lucky there,

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

No, Dude, I meant the ivory tower part. In a RP of the tavern, called Dungeoneering, there was a really important building called the Ivory Tower, where the mages resided. The leader of the tower was known as the sage. IT's too freaky to be a coincidence.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

21:05 'I am Zapdos, Thunderbolt!, raaaaaaaargh!' Great One, what do you think, does it sound impressive?

And then he got sent to exile in a power plant.

21:38

Suddenly found a halo above my head. Seized the opportunity and ran to the city square to do some preaching. My guild is going to get more influence here.

+1% for Godville. Didn't mean to, but I'll take it.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

I'm a follower of Elites now. :D

Managed to die again without him getting revived, as I went on after a day and there was 2 deaths. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

13:00 Felt that my purse lightened a lot, and then a golden brick dropped down from my sleeve. Holy magic!

I successfully converted my 3k into a gold brick by encouraging in Godville. :D Unexpected, though, as I was trying to gain some influence instead. I forgot that you could turn gold into bricks.

1icyna.png

The Godville community has no sense of humour...

My ideas are always voted down.

13:00 Felt that my purse lightened a lot, and then a golden brick dropped down from my sleeve. Holy magic!

I successfully converted my 3k into a gold brick by encouraging in Godville. :D Unexpected, though, as I was trying to gain some influence instead. I forgot that you could turn gold into bricks.

And that's very good to know.

I always assumed you had to send him a message.

priest_wiz.png

For the record, both times I witnessed my hero convert 3k coins to a brick, I did not encourage or send a god voice to him. He just went and did it. Impressive, I think, considering he proceeded to waste whatever he had left at a tavern immediately after both times.

Update on my hero: Level 15 at last! I have my first skill, "strike of the rabbit", which is already to level 3. I haven't looked closely yet but occasionally he'll comment in his diary about using the skill on an enemy, so it's probably just increased damage.

Slowly climbing onto the bottom of the pantheons. He's somewhere around 4900 for level, and one brick away from the bottom of construction. Also up to follower in the ELITES.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Geometric laughter? Wtf?

While in trollbridge..

19:59 Suddenly found a halo above my head. Seized the opportunity and ran to the city square to do some preaching. My guild is going to get more influence here.

Finally. I don't know how many times I've encouraged while I'm in towns. We now have some influence in Trollbridge! (I don't really like the town, but whatever)

1icyna.png

Lost another fight today. 7/3 now. Guy was about 1 day older, equipment was a bit better, attitude was vicious. I was curious since I'd never fought with an evil hero before. Then I look at his win loss. 33/3. 5.6% complete temple. I'm seriously considering going evil now.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

fought and lost my 4th fight at the arena today, making me 2/2.

The other guy had accumulator charges which I didn't so he was able to heal more than I was.

I decreased the value of his helmet and he decreased my talisman.

[spoiler=cheese]● Equipment ↓

Weapon

fork of truth +8

Shield

anti-meteor umbrella +9

Head

dark matter hat +10

Body

armor of purity +14

Arms

boxing gloves +7

Legs

radioactive slippers +11

Talisman

milk tooth of Lao Tzu +10

Level 15 now and have my first skill. Palm of the panda.

16:26

Suddenly the news about a golden calf grazing near the town spread around Beerburgh. Mighty One, is that your handiwork? I took the opportunity and declared him as a sacred symbol of ELITES guild.

All hail the golden calf!

HAIL!

[hide]goldencalf.jpg[/hide]

That is no calf.

In other news, yay Level 16!

Was hoping to get a new skill along with it, but, ah well, beggars can't be choosers. : (

Wish I would get some more consistent gear, though.

Weapon - hefty sword +11

Shield - frosty shield +7

Head - orange hood +19

Body - reindeer skin +5

Arms - pair of coarse gloves +6

Feet - kevlar battle socks +7

Talisman - Gorgon's head +12

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

16:26

Suddenly the news about a golden calf grazing near the town spread around Beerburgh. Mighty One, is that your handiwork? I took the opportunity and declared him as a sacred symbol of ELITES guild.

All hail the golden calf!

10:50

Suddenly the news about a golden calf grazing near the town spread around Godville. Almighty, is that your handiwork? I took the opportunity and declared him as a sacred symbol of ELITES guild.

My (self) it's everywhere!

That is no calf.

In other news, yay Level 16!

Was hoping to get a new skill along with it, but, ah well, beggars can't be choosers. : (

Wish I would get some more consistent gear, though.

Weapon - hefty sword +11

Shield - frosty shield +7

Head - orange hood +19

Body - reindeer skin +5

Arms - pair of coarse gloves +6

Feet - kevlar battle socks +7

Talisman - Gorgon's head +12

You hard-to-please-jerk. :wall:

[hide]goldencalf.jpg[/hide]

I presume it's a calf due to the lack of horns. Maybe we should put it on the wiki page, haha.

"cancel quest" works too.

For some reason, my hero keeps getting arm pieces worse than his last. :wall:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

17:06

Entered a bamboo grove to get some rest, but met Zapdos there. We built a little field altar and prayed for both our gods. Maybe, we should build a pantheon next time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp