Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Double post, but the new update is pretty cool. Ranked 254th on the gladiatorship pantheon. I don't get how the person in first has had around 60 fights.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

22:45

Suddenly felt like I had to examine the box with a question mark. Shook it, rubbed it, but nothing happened. Annoyed, tried to break it with a golden brick... Now I have neither.

Damn.

I've really neglected my hero lately.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Suddenly felt like I had to examine the box with a question mark. Shook it, rubbed it, but nothing happened. Annoyed, tried to break it with a golden brick... Now I have neither.

Damn.

This game gives you a real feeling of what it is to be god doesn't it? At first you never leave their side, watch what they'll do. Then it starts to get boring a little, you still interact but mainly let your hero do his own thing. And then you make fleeting visits, usually watching silently when you do, occasionally intervening.

Damn.

This game gives you a real feeling of what it is to be god doesn't it? At first you never leave their side, watch what they'll do. Then it starts to get boring a little, you still interact but mainly let your hero do his own thing. And then you make fleeting visits, usually watching silently when you do, occasionally intervening.

Just like in the Bible.

priest_wiz.png

Pets

Your hero is finally mature enough to start being responsible for someone. No, no, he is not going to marry, at least not now. But it's very likely that he'll get some company soon. Maybe he will get a pet from a local pet store or tame some abandoned monster or even a hero. Pets can be very useful in heroic undertakings. On a side note, heroes need to take care of their pets, otherwise pets can leave or even die.

Find more info on this and other aspects of heroes' lives in the FAQ.

hide

Got that upon getting level 18. (in the pink box at the top of the screen)

I don't think they are actually in the game yet though :(

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Pets

Your hero is finally mature enough to start being responsible for someone. No, no, he is not going to marry, at least not now. But it's very likely that he'll get some company soon. Maybe he will get a pet from a local pet store or tame some abandoned monster or even a hero. Pets can be very useful in heroic undertakings. On a side note, heroes need to take care of their pets, otherwise pets can leave or even die.

Find more info on this and other aspects of heroes' lives in the FAQ.

hide

Got that upon getting level 18. (in the pink box at the top of the screen)

I don't think they are actually in the game yet though :(

A hero as a pet? :shock:

priest_wiz.png

If my hero knows what's good for him, he'll pick up a travel skill at level 18 in the next day or so. Taking 10-15 minutes to go to/from town gets old (and unproductive) fast.

Still not quite a master in the ELITES yet, but I did get a late start in joining the guild. Hopefully in the next day or so he'll get that too.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Welcome :)

Damn, it is insanely difficult to stay at Pure Evil without delving into my accumulator reserves.

The earth beneath my feet suddenly caved in, the monster and I fell into the formed crevice. Fortunately, Titanium Gingerbread Man suffered more than me.

What the hell, my hero ended up being kind after multiple deaths, and i decided to go evill.. But then i killed his foe by accident. Back to being good, i guess.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

02:32

Notes from the battlefield: Pure is dead. Stenis added 315 coins to his treasury. Stenis acquired Pure's dog tag and a golden brick for the temple to his disposal.

Another skirmish, that killed me again, while I wasn't there.

Earlier I was rank 9 in greed. Now I'm not. Sucks tbh.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Weapon

boomerang sock +12

Shield

bastion shield +10

Head

Solid Snake's bandana +12 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Body

armor of purity +13

Arms

pair of paladin's bracers +10

Legs