Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Rough day so far. Logged in to my hero being dead (for only 90 minutes or so, not too bad), only to get involved in a skirmish about 5 minutes later when I didn't have enough godpower for an encouragement. I lost by 13 hp to a guy who had about +4 or +5 on me in all equipment. One heal and I might have won...oh well.

Scrat is level 2 now and still mostly useless. He found me a regular item once when traveling, and will occasionally heal a small amount, but overall is still just something furry to kick down the road in front of my hero.

That's why I always go to the arena only if I'm at 100 GP, so I get 1 punishment during the fight.

Rough day so far. Logged in to my hero being dead (for only 90 minutes or so, not too bad), only to get involved in a skirmish about 5 minutes later when I didn't have enough godpower for an encouragement. I lost by 13 hp to a guy who had about +4 or +5 on me in all equipment. One heal and I might have won...oh well.

Scrat is level 2 now and still mostly useless. He found me a regular item once when traveling, and will occasionally heal a small amount, but overall is still just something furry to kick down the road in front of my hero.

That's why I always go to the arena only if I'm at 100 GP, so I get 1 punishment during the fight.

Not an arena fight (I had 0 godpower, I couldn't go to the arena), a random skirmish.

Scrat is becoming marginally more useful. A couple of times I noticed him performing CPR on my hero to revive him (useful!) and occasionally digging to find 80-100 gold. Haven't noticed him fighting any monsters yet.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

So jealous, I want a pet.

In other news, i am now making my hero evil due to the fact I want my gladiatorship ranking higher and it is so much easier to win as evil.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

So jealous, I want a pet.

In other news, i am now making my hero evil due to the fact I want my gladiatorship ranking higher and it is so much easier to win as evil.

Yes! Join the dark side!

darth-vader.jpg

Meh wasted 4 accumulator charges from my latest winning streak on this, but I think it was worth it.

pureevil12.png

12 in destruction and pure evil. I'm enjoying being evil much more than being good, never got close to pure good.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Ranked 51 on the destruction pantheon. I've found a good duel strategy: Wait till the opponent is half killed, punish three times (using a charge from the accumulator). By then, your hero will probably have prayed. Then, say "heal pray", and punish once more. I've won the past 4 or so duels that way :D.

I hardly ever fight in the arena.

Laaance

0 / 1

Stenis

0 / 1

KingRat

1 / 0

Mirabella

0 / 1

Slizzergath

0 / 1

Lott

1 / 0

Lette

1 / 0

[bleep] Magee

0 / 1

Stupid random fights out in the wild.

Woah, Scrat's usefulness just jumped:

01:21

Scrat grumbled at the trader. Trader swallowed nervously and gave us a generous discount.

This was followed up by:

01:22

The trader was so surprised to see a golden ticket, he immediately cashed out 1562 gold coins for the worthless thing. Headed to the nearest tavern to celebrate.

01:23

When the trader saw my will power generator, he grinned and paid 841 coins for it.

Other random items got a similar, close to 2x jump in cash.

I don't feel like complaining much about his uselessness anymore.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

It's hard to keep your ranks up in Destruction as well. Unless you are willing to shell out charges to get in the top and ensure you remain pure evil for a long time, you'll most likely be battleing pure evil/vicious.

For arena fights commands such as "Destroy "Enemy"", "Heal your wounds" or "strike out of turn" seem to work every so often and usually are a good switch for accumulator charges.

Though if you're like me, somebody who usually forgets about the fight and just does something else it might be better to use the encourage button.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Gah, my hero died tice while i was gone.. Then after i reved him he got killed by a skirmish. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Bu on the bright side, my hero managerd to grow back the ear he lost when he died last time.. But i'm staying good, evil jsut makes me kill his enemies for him, which actually makes him more good.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I think basically, Being good is for PvM, and evil is for PvP.

"Smite "x"" sems to work well in duels for me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I think basically, Being good is for PvM, and evil is for PvP.

"Smite "x"" sems to work well in duels for me.

I disagree, I think being evil is better overall. You kill monsters quicker and thus level faster, making you superior for PvM. In PvP, the advantage is rather obvious.

It's just harder and it's not so appealing to die every other day. It's certainly more difficult to operate an evil hero, but I think overall it's better in terms of gameplay.

I prefer a good hero, but he keeps dieing so much that i can't get the goodness factor up.. And i think i almost tamed a multi-legged luggage..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I have a sun dog named Timon! ^^

Lucky.. What type is he, agresive, carrier, or healer?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Absolutely no idea...how can I tell?

What does he do? Does he bite things, does he do random stoof to heal you, or does he do random stuff to carry you?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I've seen things people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. And all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to wake up.

Give me Reference or GIVE ME YOUR HEAD!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

09:39: Timon diligently rubs against the enemy, striking him with high voltage discharges of static electricity.

Guess he's a combat type of dog

%attacker% and %defender% accidentally fist-bumped while moving around the area. Both gaining a few hp, some god power, and gasps from the crowd.

Comment: Another way to heal that affects both heros

Author: Nenga

Fist bumps of doooooommmmmm.... And cool, you've got a shock dog.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]