Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

I'm going back to good, whenever i zap him i actually help him more than i hurt him, which makes him kinder.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I'm going back to good, whenever i zap him i actually help him more than i hurt him, which makes him kinder.

That shouldn't happen. Punishing always tilts him or her toward evil. It's just that sometimes, punishing is helpful.

I've had halos (when you gain influence in a town), golden brick creation, and even healing via punishing.

So Zaaps, if I may ask a question: When do you use punishes as an evil hero? As a good character, I wait till my hero gets down to 20-25% health when fighting, then encourage to try to heal him. At what point during his travels would punishing be useful? I've been considering going evil just to mess around with it.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Well as I said before, punish CAN gain influence in town and it also can turn 3k into a golden brick. Usually, I punish whenever he's not traveling, unless he has 3k+. If he's fighting a monster, you can take out some of its HP, but don't do it if your hero is under 10 HP. That's too risky. If he's in town, it might gain influence. If it doesn't, he'll just heal himself in town and there's no risk.

If you punish while traveling, though, that's all risk and no reward (again, unless he has 3k+). Sometimes, I'll punish if I know he's traveling to a town, so I know he'll be healed soon.

This is so unfair. I lost ANOTHER skirmish where the other person wasn't even active! And he was 2 levels lower than me and pretty much had nothing to lose anyways. He only had "about 2 dozen" coins I had "about 2 thousand" coins which is [cabbage] that he got that from me because I healed my character!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I've been stuck at cruel for about 10 days now, I can't get him to go to vicious...Zaaps, how long did it take you to make your hero pure evil?

It took 2-3 weeks from neutral, iirc. It takes some dedication and duel wins.

What happened was I ended up battling between vicious and pure evil for 2 weeks, so what I ended up doing was unloaded 8 of my accumulator charges all into punishing, which got me to rank 2. I seem to be falling now though, so it might not be worth it.

06:30: Logicus swung, but Zapdos managed to soften the blow. Yeah, meat shield is excellent protection.

Hehe

06:30: Logicus swung, but Zapdos managed to soften the blow. Yeah, meat shield is excellent protection.

Hehe

Quest#51

organize an interspecies chess tournament

You'll know what it means if you've read the Demonata series by Darren Shan. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Does anybody feel like making a cool ELITES banner for the Wiki? Also, maybe an image of some sort of large group of warriors (very vague I know). I feel like making our Wiki the best one around to get to #1.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Speaking of that did you guys notice we're #4? within 100 points of moving to #3 and 400 to moving to #2. about 1k away from #1.

Is it me, or did we just drop to #9 :???:

Yeah I just saw that too.

Purple blood! :D

And wow, level 6 after 12 hours? That's quick.

The chrome extension is pretty good. The best thing about it is that it notifies you when your hero is in an arena fight so you can send him then do something else while you wait.

Wasn't needed for me today though:

14:21

No one dares to fight me. Fine, I'll take that golden brick without any duel.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I keep facing damn people that have like 120/4 win loss, they're taking it too seriously you can tell :s

And I'm pretty sure I got second skill at the same level I got the pet message..

Doomy edit: I like sheep