Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

It's highly rated, like at 30 to 10, yes to no. And i wants a pet Xc

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

%attacker% and %defender% accidentally fist-bumped while moving around the area. Both gaining a few hp, some god power, and gasps from the crowd.

Comment: Another way to heal that affects both heros

Author: Nenga

Fist bumps of doooooommmmmm.... And cool, you've got a shock dog.

And no, not fist bumps of doom. This is more like the Jesus Christ of fist bumps, the holiest fist bump that will ever happen to you in your entire life.

Laid down under a tree to die from heavy wounds. Came back to my senses to find Oy performing CPR on me

Oy spun around under the monster's feet and hinder him to fight. Not bad!

Good so far I guess.

No pet yet, but am a cheif master of the ELITES now, guessing most of you are too then?

Yea I am. I WANT A PET DANGIT.

[hide]

Weapon

boomerang sock +12

Shield

bastion shield +10

Head

Solid Snake's bandana +12 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Body

armor of purity +13

Arms

pair of paladin's bracers +10

Legs

magic stone slippers +12

Talisman

Gorgon's head +11

Not bad for a level 16 right?

Weapon

chef's knife +11

Shield

bulletproof monk +10

Head

Solid Snake's bandana +10

Body

rockstar's leather jacket +11

Arms

pair of cavalryman's bracers +11

Legs

tramp's shoes +11

Talisman

Orion's belt +14

At level 18 now <_<[/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Aye, but how do i know if my hero got a pet?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Underneath your hero's info is your pet's info. If you don't see it, you don't have one.

Alright then, thanks.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

My hero has a pet firefox now too! He's called sparky.

It seems only a select few enemies can be caught, but I guess the ones you find will change as you level up.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm amazed, I just won a duel against someone 2 higher levels than me, who has all better equipment, without my hero listening to one thing I said. The best part, I won by 67 hp.

No pets yet.

Dwarf fortress note: I'm stuck in a water area.. What the hell!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Something good and well-smelling poured from the sky over my pet. Oy is smiling happily.

Oh yay, more ways for me to not heal my hero when encouraging. But I have to wonder does that mean you can hurt your hero's pet while punishing? I feel bad for you evil doods.

Scrat is now level 3, and is now known as Scrat <<Drolly>>. Apparently at level 3 you learn about their personality. I don't know what his does for him yet, but I assume I'll find out soon. I've also heard of <<Lazy>>, I'm sure there are more.

Level 21, and finally a transportation skill! Anyone else with a transportation skill know how well it works?

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

A Golem is also attracted to material goods. Some Golems can be trained as pets in this way, providing that the hero gives the monster gold bricks, bracelets and other shiny things.

Hello, hello! What do we have here? Might be able to get a pet Adamantine golem :shock:

Godville wiki

Why do I write in my diary when I am fighting, o great one? No wonder I keep getting hurt so much!

Author: Sarg1010

Found you, Sarge :D (I assume that's you?)

Scrat is now level 3, and is now known as Scrat <<Drolly>>. Apparently at level 3 you learn about their personality. I don't know what his does for him yet, but I assume I'll find out soon. I've also heard of <<Lazy>>, I'm sure there are more.

Level 21, and finally a transportation skill! Anyone else with a transportation skill know how well it works?

I had a transportation skill. It think it helps finishes quests faster as I've noticed my quest rate has gone up way higher and it helps your hero get to towns to heal and trade faster.

My hero is also level 21. He got another tranportation skill so I have 2 of those and 1 trade skill. I guess my hero doesn't like fighting seeing as he's lost every arena fight/skirmish he's been in...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Why do I write in my diary when I am fighting, o great one? No wonder I keep getting hurt so much!

Author: Sarg1010

Found you, Sarge :D (I assume that's you?)

Yea that's me :twss: I've always wondered that... "Ouch I got hit in the knee! Excuse me mr. dragon, while I write about it in my diary..."

Also:

07:30

Arrogantly shoved aside guild newbies on my way to the doctor's office. Restored a decent part of the health bar.

:shades: