Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Argh my hero is joining the Devilkidd's Dominion guild and I've used a charge and 35% godpower but he won't stop the quest. I'm now out and he's 1/3 of the way through the quest. Goodbye chief master rank.

Chances are he'll stop in town a few times before he finishes, and he always prays in town.

I got a <<lucky>> sun dog. Yay!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Argh my hero is joining the Devilkidd's Dominion guild and I've used a charge and 35% godpower but he won't stop the quest. I'm now out and he's 1/3 of the way through the quest. Goodbye chief master rank.

As long as you're in town, I've found that canceling a quest works 100% of the time.

I'm thinking there has to be some sort of bug with the creation/destruction pantheons. My hero is now pure good!, which he has never been before, along with over 170 other heroes. The number of all pure good heroes (those with and without the !) are up to over 700. The numbers are similar, if slightly less, on the evil side of things.

In other news, Scrat apparently died overnight. Forgive me if I don't really miss him. Heroes may pay a buttload of cash to revive their dead pets, but I'm not counting on it.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Weird. ._o

My quest got approved, but it wasn't added to my approval thing. D:

What approval thingy?

Yes I have about 7 "approved" things (in the "recently approved by the developers" thing), but I only have 2 gratitude.

And out of all my approved ideas, none of them have been added to that list.

Hero died in a skirmish while I was at work, death count is now up to 10 :(

I don't quite understand todays update about the charges.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Previously, if you had 100 godpower and no accumulator charges, you could use up 100 godpower to create 1 charge. This was the only case in which you could do it and since you only can do this AFTER you obtain your first charge, you probably never noticed it.

Now, however, you can do this as long as you have less than 3 charges.

I think punishing affects your pet too, because Timon is now <<Harsh>>.

beats the crap out of Chunky tho, imo.

None of my ideas have been added into the game yet, although some have really high 'Yes' votes.

32 yes 18 no [18.10.10 21:20] After seeing other adventurers with personal gods, I pondered the idea becoming a polytheist. Maybe then I wouldn't be hurt so much...

38 yes 12 no [18.10.10 22:08] Who needs luck when you've got a personal god? Although a little luck wouldn't be too bad now and then...

31 yes 19 no [09.10.10 23:53] I messed with the bull. Now what should I do with this horn?

34 yes 16 no [01.09.10 07:17] 2-wheeled unicycle,

31 yes 19 no [01.09.10 07:16] Anti-anti-virus

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

All added to the game. I've had them at one time or antoher.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

So after dragging the dead corpse of a pet around for 3 days, my hero apparently discarded Scrat in the weeds somewhere, meaning I'll probably have to tame a new pet and have it start over at level 1 now. What a waste.

I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to use any invites my hero gets, except I haven't seen any pop up. Oh well.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Friends with benefits :lol:

18:10

Met Zapdos, borrowed some food and a couple of healing potions. Feel much better now.

This sounded so awesome until I realised mid-sentence that it was referring to zaaps1 (not the pokemon :().

I lost my first fight for ages yesterday vs some guy who only healed once, damn internet lag was making it so that I couldn't load anything so I lost :(

Won a fight today to make up for it, only 4 charges left now as it was a pretty instense one... (had to encourage my evil hero or I'd have lost :()

Searching for an opponent now :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

That's pretty cool. Got a pet named Dumbo the sun dog.

'While sun dog attacked the monster from behind. Unusual Suspect obviously didn't expect such baseness.'

Does that mean he's a combat pet, or what?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

That's pretty cool. Got a pet named Dumbo the sun dog.

'While sun dog attacked the monster from behind. Unusual Suspect obviously didn't expect such baseness.'

Does that mean he's a combat pet, or what?

They do lots of random things, but most pets seem to help the most during combat.

priest_wiz.png

Yeah pets do lots of things. Mine helps in almost every fight now. It's a shame they can't be used in the arena.

Hero died overnight for the 11th time. We need a deaths pantheon.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^