Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Sun dog named timon!

Phf, copycat.

I can't remember what it was, but I remember some pet named "Ke$ha". I was hoping for that one, lol.

No, some people hve sun dogs named scrat dude. Oh, and I made a monster called Photo-copy cat zaps.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Am I the only one with a Rocky Raccoon? His name is OY and he's level 4. His personality is "shaggy", whatever that means.

Gnh, gnh, gnh. : >

12:23 - Was going to tame the Sun Dog, but decided against it.

WHAT. D: <

YOU GET BACK THERE AND YOU TAME THAT SUN DOG THIS INSTANT MISTER.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Lmao that sucks!

What's "pure evil" with a ! Mean? Ex. I have "pure evil!" personality ATM

Lmao that sucks!

What's "pure evil" with a ! Mean? Ex. I have "pure evil!" personality ATM

Maybe it's permanent evilness Ah no. It's the last tier of evil/goodness. Personality. And sun dogs really aren't that great...

I mean who would want this as a pet...? Not me.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Anyone else notice that the number of pure good heroes has massively jumped? There are now over 350 of them. Normally there's only 20-30.

Won another skirmish the other day, which brought me over 6k gold. Scrat is now level 5, and still as semi-useless as ever. However, there may be a sign of things to come:

02:31

It seems that Scrat just tried to use navel clamp. Of course he failed. What a boob.

Pets with skills? Yes, please.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Hm, a sun dog called Timon. What a strange combination. Maybe I should have called him Roaming Gnome....

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH god.. I feel over laughing to this one.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The Invisible Pink Unicorn bled some nasty slime. The smell was more pungent than entrails! Picked up an invite to Godville and hustled away.

I had to post this. Lucky me!!!!!!!....

Edit:Timon suddenly got a very surprised look on his face and mumbled something like: «pray. pray. pray. pray.». Hm, I thought he was kinda non-talking. We can use our pets to talk to our heros???????

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Oh wow just won a half hour long arena fight with the toss of a coin, the other guy used about 6 charges and I used 4 I think, I punished and killed both our heroes :P (but this is after a lightning bolt + a normal atack from me only did 15 damage to him which im pretty sure was a glitch).

Sucks for him :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Apparently I got into a skirmish while I was in school. My hero won by a longshot and nobody influenced anything. I didn't get crap though. Cheap heroes <_<

22:02Figram is dead. Xehanort added 68 coins to his treasury. Xehanort acquired a standard of justice, a Learn LISP in 24 Centuries book, a Safety Rules for Superheroes book, a rock-shaped stone and lock of Figram's hair to his disposal.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

17:14

Skill falcon punch has been upgraded to level 7! Paid 3920 gold coins for training.

17:16

Bought a golden brick for my god's temple. It was truly difficult to make that money.

HOLY CRAP... How much money did my guy have? Dang training costs a lot...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Argh my hero is joining the Devilkidd's Dominion guild and I've used a charge and 35% godpower but he won't stop the quest. I'm now out and he's 1/3 of the way through the quest. Goodbye chief master rank.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^