Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

10:23: Timon caught a lightning bolt that struck from the sky. Good job, Timon! You'll recover much faster than me anyway.

Oops

04:42: Hm, sun dog Timon. Not the best name, I would say. Maybe I should have called him Rolling Boulder?

I don't think he quite realizes that he CAN change his name. Like, right now.

The Godville Administrator was shredded into tiny strips. Picked up an invitation to Godville and 25 coins.

Thats how you get invites. Now to find someone to friend.,

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The Godville Administrator was shredded into tiny strips. Picked up an invitation to Godville and 25 coins.

Thats how you get invites. Now to find someone to friend.,

I am honored.

No pet yet =/

Also making my hero evil to try win more fights (I realised how useful it was after my enemy took me down so easily though I healed more then him)...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

You will get one eventually, don't worry. It will probably be a firefox or rocky raccoon though.

I'm not sure how to get better pets, whether you need a low level one first, then when it dies you get a better sort of one, or maybe you have more chance of a rarer one as you level.

ELITES are back on the up in the rankings. We are following Fairy Tail back up to the top.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Lost a skirmish.

Luckily though, since all heroes give you 20% godpower after you revive them, I actually ended up with more godpower after the death than before. Plus I only lost about 20% quest completion and a few hundred coins, so it wasn't that bad.

No pet, level 18.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Sun dog named woody.

And can someone explain to me why me weapon is losing strength? 2 days ago it was +19, the next day +18, now +17.

When you lose fights in the arena or die, your weapons and armour can rust and lose stats. They can probably rust in other ways too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

241nr09.jpg

Dude, what?

Looks like you lost a skirmish.

Isn't it unfair. You're not there, your hero gets in a random fight that you didn't even want, he dies and you lose a piece of your equipment.

12:18

Notes from the battlefield: Pure was killed. Eiran De Vale got 1816 gold coins. Eiran De Vale got a new piece of equipment: Edward's Scissorhands. Eiran De Vale acquired Pure's dog tag to her disposal.

11:59

Notes from the battlefield: It seems like Pure and Eiran De Vale want to talk something over to the death.

Sun dog named timon!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]