Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Fist-bump one is still being voted on, which is odd my other ideas submitted and up for vote at the same time are already done with the voting process. Though to be fair not many people submit duel phrases and I don't think as many voters vote on duel phrases. Also I learned since suggesting that, that skirmishes act like a duel, and have the same phrases (it was hard to learn that when I had never been present for one before since they have all been while I was sleeping.) So that will be confusing to some people "Where did that crowd come from?"

And after a few days another idea I suggested about the same time goes up to vote: $1,000,000 pyramid I know, genius :thumbsup:

And then my last one that hasn't gone up to vote yet: Head: Goblin mask I thought we need a kinda Halloween thing around Halloween

03:58 - Felt a burning desire to examine the deus ex machina. Sadly, there was a proof for one more of my deaths inside. It's interesting, cause I can't really remember that death, but proof is the proof.

Now I'm up to a Death Count of 11. Sadface.

Also, a kinda funny coincidence.

04:03 - The Feral Pet Rock turned to dust. I blew away the ashes and found a pet rock.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Fell 36 ranks in Destruction because I died and couldn't access regular punishing >.>

20:16

Laid down under a tree to die from heavy wounds. Came back to my senses to find Sparky performing CPR on me.

I Love you sparky!

20:36

Doctors became flustered when they saw my guild rank and treated me in no time.

First time I have seen that, we must be gaining influence in Godville.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

20:16

Laid down under a tree to die from heavy wounds. Came back to my senses to find Sparky performing CPR on me.

I Love you sparky!

20:36

Doctors became flustered when they saw my guild rank and treated me in no time.

Anville − 5%

Los Demonos − 3%

Godville − 3%

Beerburgh − 2%

Not really that much. Maybe it's just because you're a chief master (you are, arnt you?)

True, that could be the reason. I wonder what will happen at higher ranks. I have heard of a cardinal rank.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Nah I get that a lot, actually. Been getting it for weeks, I think it's just because of the guild rank.

Fight journal (step 31)

That was a long duel... 2 charges later

[hide]15:35

The voice from the clouds suddenly said: “Smite Mucho Macho Man.”

15:35

Inspired by the voice of his god, Supernova gives the enemy a very hard time. Mucho Macho Man whimpers and offers a short prayer to his god.

15:35

Mucho Macho Man offers the enemy a fist fight. Supernova promptly responds with a roundhouse kick.

15:36

Mucho Macho Man opened his mouth. Supernova choked on the fragrant exhalation.

15:36

Suddenly, an enraged Duct Tape Golem jumped into the arena. The heroes diverted from the duel and finished off the creature with a couple of strikes, incurring light damage in the process.[/hide]

Won by 19 hp (good finish, supernova!). On the plus side, he has 4k gold now. If he wastes 3k at a tavern again... :evil:

Edit: managed to keep 4k without buying anything good, then 3k gold vanished after an encourage:

16:23

Gold coins in my sack suddenly melted into something else. Hey, that's a golden brick! I can use it for the temple!

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Yeah I find it best to use encourage/punish as soon as my hero gets around 3k.

My hero seems to have fairly bad gear for his level now, everything is still around the +15-18 mark while all my duels people have around +21

zqXeV.jpg

True, that could be the reason. I wonder what will happen at higher ranks. I have heard of a cardinal rank.

http://wiki.godvillegame.com/index.php/Guilds

[hide]

Ranks in guilds

The longer you stay in a guild, the higher the rank you will achieve.

(In order)

Fan

Intern

Recruit

Follower

Adept

Master

Chief master

Grand master

Advisor

The higher the rank your hero has in your guild, the better treatment he receives.

[/hide]

No idea if the Advisor rank is higher than Grand master or what...

To VVVVVVVVV DOOOOOO EEEEEEEET!!!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Gah, got killed..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

You can get coins, death counts removed, or golden bricks from those.

After use, your hero may gain goodies such as gold, a golden brick, or experience points.

Alternatively, you may also lose any of the above mentioned goodies.

Wiki's are your friend :twss:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!