Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Most of my stuff is +6. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I think your personality is based, at least in part, on your ranking in that pantheon. I've been battling with pure evil/vicious personality for over a week now, and it seems if I'm ranked above 15, I'm pure evil. If I'm 15 or above, I'm vicious (up until the cut-off point for cruel personality, which goes until wicked, etc up until pure good).

So if you are a virtuous personality, you could fall to righteous by doing absolutely nothing, because other people would overtake you.

19:00

I was trying to spread the word at Beerburgh's main square, informing the people about my guild, when suddenly thunder struck and amplified my voice hundredfold. People there are going to remember about ELITES guild for a long time.

Woo :thumbup: At Beerburgh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Quest #46 find a square peg to fit into a round hole

That was his first quest. :cry:

EDIT: On closer inspection it seems his first quest was that the square peg and the round hole must be matching colors. They can be any color this time apparently.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't think so. There are 32 pure good people and only 15 pure evil

That may just be because there are more people who have chosen the path of good. If you think about the amount of people being a certain personality as a function of the total, it makes sense. There are more people who are good, therefore a greater amount can be pure good.

I don't think the theory about a set number of pure good/evil is correct...My hero has been on the virtuous/pure good line a number of times now, and I've checked the pantheons for his rank from time to time. The number of pure good players can fluctuate quite a bit, from 15-20 or so in the dead of night (US time) to over 30 during the day (presumably, when more people are on and encouraging their hero). The number of overall good heroes doesn't change that much over time.

Update on my hero: Level 18, and he decided to learn...another combat skill! *headdesk* At least with two decent combat skills (level 6 and 4) he actually has a half-decent chance to use them now. Also a master in the ELITES guild, which is back on the rise (rank 9 again!). Possibly, with more and more of us being long term members in the guild, we can preserve some of our unity for when we start to drop again, and won't cascade down to below 20. (This is going under the assumption that more master+ level heroes = more unity, which seems correct)

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Didn't we agree not to heal against TIF'ers? Let nature (a.k.a RNG) run its course.

I believe the agreement was not to use any accumulator charges, ie. you can heal or punish only once per battle, unless you gain enough godpower to naturally use the command again.

Didn't we agree not to heal against TIF'ers? Let nature (a.k.a RNG) run its course.

I believe the agreement was not to use any accumulator charges, ie. you can heal or punish only once per battle, unless you gain enough godpower to naturally use the command again.

It was one heal/punish per fight.

I lost internet access last Thursday, come back and ELITES are ranked #9 :thumbsup:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It was one heal/punish per fight.

I lost internet access last Thursday, come back and ELITES are ranked #9 :thumbsup:

I think it's fair to heal/punish an additional time if you naturally get the godpower since both players would receive it.

Yeah when i'm in a town I usually encourage until Pure gets our guild some more influence there at least once. I think how high we're ranked is a cross between how much influence we have and how many people we have.

Also I think Master is the highest rank you can be in a guild, I haven't gone up any more ranks.

Edit: Oh and we're #7 now.

There's at least one higher than master. I don't remember it off the top of my head though.

Just realized my new quest was to join a new guild. Wasted 50 godpower to stop it. It's BS how fast those quests go when you don't want them. 40% done in about an hour.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide] Almighty god, give me some money to spend on donations, and some time to send prayers to you!

15:49

Just saw a woodchuck chucking wood. Hmm...

15:50

Notes from the battlefield: NeoOni and Sarg1010 clashed on the road and came together in mortal combat!

16:09

Notes from the battlefield: Sarg1010 is dead. NeoOni moves Sarg1010's dog tag and a golden brick for the temple into his bag.

16:10

Died due to deadly wounds. Damn it, now I have to restart from the last checkpoint.

16:15

I see dead people.

16:25

Great One, where are you? I'm tired of lying here and doing nothing...

17:00

Of all things in the world, I like binges the best and death the least. Too bad I can't have a drink instead of dying.

19:10

What bad luck to die in such an embarrassing pose.

19:41

Was resurrected in a metropolitan temple by the will of the Almighty. Thank you, Great One!

[/hide]

Seriously? The entry before the last one was me resurrecting him from dieing to a monster :angry:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Weird... apparently I have an idea approved by the devs. Yet I never suggested it.

Pair of Demon Blood Bracers, apparently. ._o

EDIT - No wait I remember now. I corrected a mistake in it. They used to be called 'pair demon blood bracers' or something silly like that.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men