Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

15:41

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?

About time hero!

15:39

All things considered, trying to find a guildmaster and beg him to enroll me into the “Guide to the Galaxy” guild was rather stupid anyway. I hope someone else will finish it.

Huzzah!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Same for me, but i got thrown into the Creation guild. Ergh.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Quest

deliver this cookie

Best. Quest. Evar.

My hero also tried to switch guilds, but he tried to join the "kiss my axe" guild.

[spoiler=Equipment]● Equipment ↓

Weapon

fairy's battle axe +11

Shield

lightning shield +9

Head

gentleman's top hat +9

Body

armor of purity +12

Arms

boxing gloves +8

Legs

footman's battle greaves +13

Talisman

milk tooth of Lao Tzu +10

Not much has changed but meh.

I got stabed through the heart by a werepanther. Go me. Death count is at..3

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

90% quest completion.

Then I die >.>

8 deaths for me, gotta love vicious heroes :P

Go take a look at the Wiki for our guild. I edited in some stuff.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

We seem to be losing members. To be honest though, we only really made it for us lot anyway. I was so shocked when we suddenly rose in ranks, but i think the game has an almost 'hot guild' system where random heroes join certain guilds over other guilds. I think we have served our time at the top. But we still have our influence and money. We still have the golden calf too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

16:21 Following a sudden desire, peeked into the knapsack and found three bold trophies missing, but, fortunately, discovered three golden bricks in their place. That is what I call a true miracle!

Sweet. I used my Philospher's stone and got 3 golden bricks :D Up to 2.4% completion now.

Dang that we're losing ground though in the pantheons. Oh well. (Though it seems like more evil people are joining or something.. we're not a bright guild anymore :o)

1icyna.png

That was you?! That's an impressive W/L ratio you got there.

But yeah, I was surprised too. No idea how I pulled away with 78 hp (which I proceeded to steal away from my hero with punishments, heh). Evil is win :)

Construction pantheon at rank 666 :x 

Your hero can run into and fight other heros while not in the arena, the loser dies.

Since I was asleep I died.

Skirmish in the Field

Well, it's a skirmish, and heroes will fight to the death of one or other. Winner will get all artifacts, gold, great deal of experience and maybe a golden brick or a piece of equipment of his rival. Stakes are high, but so are the rewards.

Your hero can run into and fight other heros while not in the arena, the loser dies.

Skirmish in the Field

Well, it's a skirmish, and heroes will fight to the death of one or other. Winner will get all artifacts, gold, great deal of experience and maybe a golden brick or a piece of equipment of his rival. Stakes are high, but so are the rewards.

I've never had a skirmish to the death though. One of us always managed to run away.

priest_wiz.png

Skirmish in the Field

I've never had a skirmish to the death though. One of us always managed to run away.

Well I did.

Skirmish in the Field

Well I did.

As did I, and I think the bolded part is freaking lame. In a game where we have pretty much no control over what his equipment is, or how he gets it, it's stupid to be able to lose it in a battle you weren't even there to help out with.

15:43

Suddenly the news about a golden calf grazing near the town spread around Godville. Mighty One, is that your handiwork? I took the opportunity and declared him as a sacred symbol of “ELITES” guild.

:shades:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!