Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Up to a full 15 lines now, and Fairy Tail has 27 lines. Each clan for a few ranks after that has about 5-6 lines more members.

Assuming we can maintain our current pace, we should pass Fairy Tail in about 2-3 days, and each clan after that after another day or so each. All we need now is to get some town influence (I seem to visit San Santanos or w/e it's spelled a lot, so some influence there would be swell) to see what kind of bonuses that grants.

I'm going to assume that all this clan stuff is automatic and out of our control in true ZPG fashion.

One day later, and our rate of growth has somehow increased still, as we've nearly caught Fairy Tail (29 lines to our 27). We have a chance at the next update to pass them.

Also, apparently clan members directly influence getting influence in towns. Encouraging/punishing when inside a town will sometimes cause a hero to do something that gives influence. What towns do we frequent that we should maybe think about targeting?

We have 30 lines now compared to their 29 and 1/2. Should take them in the next update. The guild after that isn't much larger either.

I will have to try that encouraging. I frequent godville most due to the arena, but I will encourage in towns whenever I go to them.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

@doomy, apparently you can turn 3k into a golden brick but I don't know how.

melt it from the gold coins in his pockets with the influence from his god and some luck (the hero must have at least 3000 gold coins)

That's what it says on the help page. Probably something like "Make golden brick with money" or something.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

12:40 I suppose this is a good place to find a guildmaster and beg him to enroll me into the “ELITES” guild. Let's go!

Quest #12

find a guildmaster and beg him to enroll me into the "ELITES" guild

Sweet. I didnt even have to tell him to enroll into the ELITES. He went automatically. Now it's just a matter of time...

1icyna.png

32 lines of members in the guild now. Is growing much faster than I would have expected.

21:27

Suddenly found a halo above my head. Seized the opportunity and ran to the city square to do some preaching. My guild is going to get more influence here.

That was in godville.

Now what the influence actually does is beyond me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Level 7 after about 1 day, is that good?

Unfortunately my guy died last night and I had to start this entire [bleep]ing quest over. It goes so slow. Oh and all my armor gives me horrible negative bonuses. (oxymoron?)

32 lines of members in the guild now. Is growing much faster than I would have expected.

21:27

Suddenly found a halo above my head. Seized the opportunity and ran to the city square to do some preaching. My guild is going to get more influence here.

That was in godville.

Now what the influence actually does is beyond me.

Every time I'm in a town, I never have any godpower left to encourage my hero. Is it possible to tell your hero to go to a town? Because he only seems to go when he's about dead and when I can't heal him due to no godpower.

1icyna.png

Yes, you can influence his decision to go to town, as well as use healing items.

Level 7 after about 1 day, is that good?

Unfortunately my guy died last night and I had to start this entire [bleep]ing quest over. It goes so slow. Oh and all my armor gives me horrible negative bonuses. (oxymoron?)

Don't worry, you get much better equipment as you level. but dang, 7 levels after one day :blink: Might be a little late on the new equipment...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Ninja'd my way up to recruit, and i now have all plus 5 gear. Go me. And i think increased influence get's your guild discounts and the like from that town. Which means no thousand coin binges at the bars anymore.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Dobule postage, but i took a look at the FAQ for guild and...

Guild members can get special bonuses in cities, e.g. fast healing, free items or gold coins

I think this is increased chance when you increase the influence.. Ignore my previous post! Sorta!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Dobule postage, but i took a look at the FAQ for guild and...

Guild members can get special bonuses in cities, e.g. fast healing, free items or gold coins

I think this is increased chance when you increase the influence.. Ignore my previous post! Sorta!

Yeah, that's happened to me nearly all the time when I head to a town.

Either

I go to the doctor and he sees my guild name and pours healing water on my head. ._o

I go to sleep in the guild hall and find X coins under the pillow.

Or I go to the guild's lost and found and find an item, usually bold.

It's pretty nice.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The more influence we get, the more times stuff like that will happen. Lang, you obviously have a guild with a lot of influence.. Lucky lucky.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yeh, but influence increases that chance, i belive..If i end up having some extra god power, i'll use it and try to get some influence in a town.

EDIT:

Met Pure, borrowed some food and a couple of healing potions. Feel much better now.

Thanks Nenga. My hero was at 2 health.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Oh dear FRIGGEN gods above. My hero got his ass handed to him by a reanimaded SPRITE. ARGGHHHHHH.... So pathetic...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hero died for the third time <_< Should be level 15 however tomorrow so all is good!

ELITES should overtake the next two guilds within the next day.

zqXeV.jpg

Just got in my first non-arena fight. I won, since it didn't appear my opponent was online. One encouragement gave me the HP cushion I needed.

I wound up with all the gold and items from the enemy, and a bolded lock of their hair. Impressive. Supposedly I also got a bit of XP, but I didn't notice but maybe 1% of my level (at level 14).

EDIT: Follow up on the lock of hair: Worth almost 2.4k gold (!), which allowed my hero to buy an upgrade, melt 3k coins into a brick, AND leave him with only 200 gold to waste at the tavern. Success!

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Even though I went from level 1 to 7 yesterday, I only went from 7 to 9 today. Oh well. Finally finished my first quest and now I'm on my 3rd I think.

What's with the bricks for the temple or whatever? I think I've found 3 and I'm only 0.3% of the way through building it.