Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

I think I've found why my guy has such bad gear:

Polaroid Bear aimed at holes in my equipment. This is the last time I fall for a merchant selling 'holey' armor.

;_;

My friend is ranked #2 in creation, what the [bleep]?!?!?

I was 8 in greed at one point. There really aren't that many people who are actively playing, so being at the top isn't too ridiculous.

Anyways, my gear is all +3 except one +4. I've gotten new +3 gear like 4 times for each slot. I do have a viking helmet though so idgaf.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Weapon integral of mass destruction +1

Shield ogre's saucer +0

Head bath towel +0

Body Mantle of Mantis +1

Arms wristlets of bad luck +0

Legs minotaur's hooves +3

Talisman domino +1

0 deaths

1097 kills

0.8% bricks for temple

2/1 win/lose

Quest #14

:)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Just invite someone then, more likely, your hero is just gonna sell it for like 100 coins.

You know you all want to post on the guilds thread on the Godville forums to make us look good http://godvillegame.com/forums/show_topic/277

I think the fact your hero can randomly leave a guild and search for a new one is the reason it takes so long to join one on the first place, to give you enough time to see it and stop him/her.

Never seen a coin toss in the arena before, must be fairly rare.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

DUDE! Danq! I'm Fighting you in the Arena!!!! What are the odds?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The chances of us both going to the arena at the same time then finding each other, one in a few thousand surely?

P.s I will win :thumbsup:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

How about we agree to one heal each. That way it's a bit more fair.

EDIT: And after the fight, howsabout you take a screen shot and post it here, as the first inter guild duel?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I have two extra charges, but I won't be cheap. Never had to deal with that, nor do i want to start doing it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

98% into Elites. How come when my hero tried to join some random guild he was up to 50% in 20 minutes? I'm on day 3 or so of trying to get into elites.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Aparently you are going to win, dude. But it was close for a while.

EDIT: Grats on the win. Looks like that full inventory will come in handy for regaining my gold.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Again, was rather close. But hey, it'll even up your win/loss ratio a bit.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yeah my win/lose ratio was appalling (and still is tbh). It's mainly because two of my last arena fights I tried manually instructing my hero using god-voice but he never listened.

zqXeV.jpg

I think mine's 10/2 or something, but both losses should never had happened.

The first one I totally forgot I entered him in a duel, LOL, so yeah he basically got destroyed.

The second one I accidentally PUNISHED instead of encouraged, then when I did encourage, I healed my OPPONENT -.-, I ended up giving up, because he was some 50-60 HP higher than me and I wasn't going to waste accumulator charges trying.

Well there goes my guy. Just died for his first time.. when his quest was 99% finished.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]