Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Now a fan of the ELITES :D

Hmmm...Should I go with being good or evil?

EDIT: ^^ Spam "Cancel quest" to your hero, and then when the quest is cancelled, " Join "Elites" "

EDIT: ^^ Spam "Cancel quest" to your hero, and then when the quest is cancelled, " Join "Elites" "

Umm... how do I tell my hero to cancel the quest? :unsure:

Umm... how do I tell my hero to cancel the quest? :unsure:

God voice

[bleep] me, the guy I'm fighting used 3 encourages. I was still within range of winning, but I figured I'd use mine. I healed him. My bad luck continues.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

17:06

Entered a bamboo grove to get some rest, but met Zapdos there. We built a little field altar and prayed for both our gods. Maybe, we should build a pantheon next time.

I see our heroes have become good friends.

NOOOOOOOO my current quest is "find a guildmaster and beg him to enroll me into the “Guide to the Galaxy” guild" :evil:

EDIT:

22:00

Felt some strange movement in my pockets. Looks like I've got yet another golden brick!

22:01

Suddenly the news about a golden calf grazing near the town spread around Los Demonos. Almighty, is that your handiwork? I took the opportunity and declared him as a sacred symbol of “ELITES” guild.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I started 8 days ago and he's on his 8th quest. "Avoid doing any work", which happens to be my real life goal when I'm at work. He's also level 11, about a third of the way to 12 and have had to resurrect twice.

EDIT:

11:59

Pondered how my Lord is different from getting drunk. Both give me a headache, but getting drunk is so much more pleasant.

I've been so good to him, too... I ought to punish the fool.

EDIT again: This one improves my mood, every time.

13:26

Came across a bunch of flamboyant vampires and overgrown wolves arguing over some underage girl. Looked like a lame show, kept walking.

My damn gloves keep going down. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

WTF, does your personality reset when you die or something? I was formerly (the one after gentle), then I died and since I last checked, it was neutral? :evil: :evil: :evil: :wall:

It's just a post-mortem depression.

Are you serious, or are you just trolling me? If you're not, does it go back? :wall:

WTF, does your personality reset when you die or something? I was formerly (the one after gentle), then I died and since I last checked, it was neutral? :evil: :evil: :evil: :wall:

It's just a post-mortem depression.

Are you serious, or are you just trolling me? If you're not, does it go back? :wall:

Kindness tends to lower faster when your hero is dead and it will go back up if you encourage him.

priest_wiz.png

Well my character is now vicious personality, and ever since he became evil I've gotten 5 of my 6th deaths. None of those deaths pushed me toward neutral again, but that may just be because my character is evil already, so perhaps the death may have even helped me.

Oh btw, it may be that the personality is bugged. It said before on the iPod version that I was vicious nature while the pantheon and computer versions both reported that I was still cruel (although now they're all vicious).

Just got this in a duel: "Unconventionally applying the geometric laughter skill, Zapdos manages to tear off a piece of the enemy's health bar and stick it to his own."

Yes. I have discovered how to use guthans in this game.

I want that skill.

All personalities slowly retreat back to neutral. But I think death just angers the hero and makes him a little more evil.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

21:20

Suddenly found a halo above my head. Seized the opportunity and ran to the city square to do some preaching. My guild is going to get more influence here.

Seems like we've less influence than the other high guilds, must be because we're relatively new. Surprised we grew so fast. Follower now.

Also last 3 guys I've fought in arena all have had like 30-50 wins and like 3-10 deaths. It's ridiculous.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

22:18

I had to grovel at the merchant's feet to buy this golden brick. That was a bit humiliating.

Grovel for a brick, you slave! I got this brick for only 1k gold. SSSSOOOOOO worth it.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

15:39

Had an appointment with the ELITES guild doctor. He squinted slyly and told me to choose one of two pills. Wanted to take the blue one, but the doctor got indignant and gave me the red one. Felt much better.

Who hired that guy?

priest_wiz.png

Probably Morpheus. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber