Clan Europe -vs- Australian Army

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Australian Army

I had been trying to find a war for the weekend and we usually try and fight Aussie Clans on the weekend and I was able to set up a war with AA. Originally it was only going to be a 1 round hour long CWRI however we changed it on the day to 2 rounds.

• 1hr CWRI -&- Matched Ops,
  • Turrets Map -&- Classic with Center Bounds,

• Ring Charging Allowed,
  • Dungeoneering Allowed,
  • Corrupt Dragon Allowed,

• Rush on Sight -&- North Spawn Attacks

In the past we've always gotten challenging clean fights with AA. War day came and we were a little bit surprised to find we had out-pulled AA however the wars went as planned.

1hr CWRI: Melee, Binds -&- Ranged

- CE Victorious -

CE Starting Ops: 144

AA Starting Ops: 114

The pulls speak of the result. As you might expect, we death marched towards AA's DD at the South Portal and caught AA slightly off guard enabling us to start strong and carry that forward for the duration. I spoke to Edward and we agreed on a Matched Ops war after 30 minutes was gone with similar rules to make things fairer and more interesting.

Well done CE, a sound performance and a good pull! We kept it together and performed justly - good stuff lads. I hope you all enjoyed getting out of bed early for it ;-)

CE Ending Kills: 141

AA Ending Kills: 45

cewar130556.png

cewar131420.png

cewar132312.png

cewar133153.png

sigline3de5ll4.gif

Matched Ops: Melee, Binds -&- Ranged

- CE Victorious -

CE Starting Ops: 90

AA Starting Ops: 90

We geared up and started round 2. We dropped from 49 people to match 31 - however there was a DC from AA and we dropped to 30. We spawned North, rushed in, and were able to take a 2 man lead. We kept taking a new pile as AA was Falling In so we took out a number of their callers and CE finished up soon after.

Well done again CE, good work - just got to work on some people's tanking but overall, it was a solid performance!

CE Ending Ops: 60

AA Ending Ops: 0

cewar134546.png

cewar135019.png

cewar135243.png

cewar135627.png

cewar140142.png

cewar140331.png

sigline3de5ll4.gif

Thanks yet again AA for the fights - its always clean and a pleasure to fight you guys.

Thanks;

~H@R~

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

It was just pure domination from CE's performance today. After our fight with RJ and the unexpecting "ac" for VR vs EOS :rolleyes: , we just can't keep up with CE. We were playing duck duck goose while waiting for CE to drop which I personally thought was kinda well...... the result speaks for it self.

Great job CE, beast pull and great organization! I expected nothing less from youall.

Sorry we couldn't give you guys a better fight but rest assure we will try harder next time.

And again, great job ! :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Damn, missed it.

Great pull ladies and gents, thanks for fighting us AA.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader