Dungeoneering

Iconic

like using a few materiels such as wood, magic like necromancey, and a specific tool (ie, a wrench) to make an automated sentry. obviously this will failmore often than it succeds scince i have no skill in this art, but i can try. sentry should be like a small pyramid with an engraving on top, such as a masked face, with an opening to shoot projectiles. its ammo is either magical, or materiel (such as arrows). anyways, i try to make a sentry again.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitlana rubs her forehead to try and ease the headache writhing through her skull. Sitting up she immediately clutches about for her book, sifting through the pages to look for a quick cure for a hangover.

(Edel, I want to shoot ths idea past you real quick. Easy spells can be permanently committed to memory and the more advanced, harder to use things must be recommitted per cast. Yes, I know I don't have to put such restrictions on my character, but I enjoy having some sort of challenge...all my spells are incantation based as well.)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Earthsage, you need to say things liek how you collect wood and nail it together not just say 'I make a house' that wouldn't do.

Hakon, Grim ignores you and you feel offended and hurt.

Grim, you manage to create and sustain a floating fireball for thirteen seconds before it fizzles out. The fireball was about the size of a tennis ball and sparkled and spun causing a great deal of smoke to come out despite the lack of fuel source. You seem to understand firemagic a bit more.

+0.2 Fire Magic

Ieyfura, you look through your book for a while and find a little illustration of a man holding his head in agony and blood coming out from his eyes. Thoroughly disturbed you realise that this is obviously what you are experiencing and find the incanation at the bottom.

"Discedo caput capitis poena." with a note saying that it must be screamed while spinning around.

(Yes, I am ok with that. When you gain Magic XP you will have greater effect from those spells that you learn, for example a headache spell will reduce your headache but later tiems it will make your head feel great.)

[Falador tavern]

ahh. right. sorry. i gather the driest wood i can find, and look for a good place to begin setting up a sentry.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Studying the page further, Kitlana decides to try and mimic the picture. Putting both hands on her forehead, she twirls around and screams the incantation, "Discedo caput capitis poena!"

(Do I have to write these down, or will, "I say the incantation." suffice? Oooo, might be fun to try and keep notes on spells if this D'neering strives. ^.^)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Grim, You gather a load of wet wood and twigs and place it in a pile, you seriously begin to doubt this is beggining to work. You imagine the wood exploding with flames as you focus your power on it. The wood fizzes a little bit and smoke comes out of it. You have no fire.

Earth, you find some damp wood and find a nice clearing on the floor.

Hakon, you look at a point infront of you and raise your hands imagining a rat materialising infront of you, you imagine its nose and things and soon a glowing sillhouette of a rat forms, sparks fly out of it and soon colour begins to form but suddenly it dissapears. You try again to make it come back but fail.

+0.7 summoning

rato.png

Ieyfura, although you don't flap your arms you still spin around and get a bit dizzy before seeing a flash of light and feeling extremly awake and alert, the headache has gone.

+0.2 white magic.

(you can say the incanation but it would be more fun to write them all down :))

[Falador tavern]

i try to construct a sentry with a grinning mask as the top out of wood, using my wrench and necromancy.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Håkon sighs then turns to Earth and Grim, trying to enter their minds. He then chants: "Smært af drykkjing, pine af jærn; trækk dig tilbake, fri disse hjærn!"

(Attempted old Norvegian, roughly translates to "hangover, free these minds".)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Grim, you manage to dry out the wood a little but it doesn't get that much dryer. You then feel a very sharp pain in your head and fall to the floor, blood coming from your nostrils.

Earthsage, you collect the wood and balance it together and smash some holes in in and make a makeshift platform on the floor, you carve a smile on it with a sharp stone. A couple of seconds later after admiring your work you fall flat on the sentry, smashing it apart; your head is in extreme pain.

+0.5 Crafting

Hakon, you focus your power at the minds and chant the phrases and the two people raise there heads looking less tensed than they both fall on the floor in agony.

Kitlana, ...

[Falador tavern]

DAMNIT MATHER. i try to control my headache using necromancy, while throwing my wrench at the person whos make the headaches worse.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earthsage, you manage to throw the wrench at Mather and hearing a loud grunt. After a flash of fire you have a standard headache, not the splitting drilling you had due to Mather. Please note, necromancy is control of dead things.

+0.2 aim

Grim, you writhe around until a fireball explodes from your forhead (not harming you of course) and spreads a quake of fire everywhere specfically at Mather. You lose your pain in head.

+0.2 Fire magic.

Mather, a wrench hits you in the stomach and you get first degree burns all over your arms. You vomit uncontrollably before collapsing on the floor with burning hair.

[Falador tavern]

i head over to get my wrench, then i put out mathers hair, then i try again to build a sentry out of wood with the same grinning mask pyramid structure as before. (you want specific, i give you specific)

EDIT: just realized the redundency.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Grim attempts to dry the wood off more with fire magic. If it is sufficently dry he creates a sort of 3/4 of a cone (with one side open) out of wet branches and then sets the pile of fire.

LNYvk.png

Mather, you put your hair out but vomit again twice, and due to lying down you nearly choke but manage to get sick all over your face and as you try to get up you get more sick on you, after that you recive two slaps. Your hair is put out.

Earthsage, you tap Mathers head while he's on the wet wood and he gets a little vomit on your arm so you slap him. You manage to build the sentry.

Grim, the wood is finally dried and you manage to create a pyramid structure with it after it falling down a couple of times, you focus your power on the fire and it explodes into flames.

+0.2 fire magic.

[Falador tavern]

i didnt want to slap the dude! i try to make the sentry fire at a tree, then i help mather up.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]