Dungeoneering

Iconic

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitlana looks over at the drama occuring nearby and lets out a sigh.

"Beating on each other for no apparent reason it seems." (She doesn't realise Hakon's invading your minds)

Gently striding over to the group, she observed what they are doing with a confused gaze. Thinking to herself, 'What are these people doing?'

Deciding to not ask, Kitlana checks out her current surroundings and tries to decide what to do with herself.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Earth, you made a raised platform - not a sentry gun or sentry tower, just a little podium for guards to stand on. You help Mather up.

Grim, (yes bonfire) you focus your power at the fire for a bit and soon a tiny little imp forms from the fire and jumps out and bows before you, he squeals slightly as if he was talking to you. He has long spindly arms and legs and a sharp pointed nose, and he's on fire.

+0.5 summoning

Mather, you vomit once more.

Kitlana, you see tree's and a pile of rocks.

[Falador tavern]

(My character wasn't paying attention, was hoping you'd get that from my short ( ) part :P )

Kitlana goes to sit by a tree and sifts through her book for any black or white magick incantations that might prove useful. She then commits said spells to memory for later use.

(I'm writing down the spells lol. Also I'm keeping track of my skills so you don't have to. :) )

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

hm.. i try to construct a pyramid structure on top of the platform, using wood.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Håkon sits down by the fire and eventually he begins to sing:

Fog of spirits,

Those dead, those drank,

Headache of hungover pain.

Forest of elegance,

Filled with malevolence,

Creatures that ought to be slain.

Our feast has ended,

Our memory surendered,

We have an adventure to gain.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Earthsage, you succeed in creating a pyramid structure.

Grim, the imp dances around looking around the area then decides to go down the rock tunnel. He runs back up screaming "Dem Goblins, Dem Goblins" and you hear booming screams and shouts.

Mather, you manage to sing and your headache goes away and all the people are entranced by it, you think that all you need is a pipe to blow smoke rings with.

an actual pipe for anyone who gets the reference :P!

Would everyone please send me a PM named dungeoneering, I will be using it for secret information that only you can know.

[Falador tavern]

gar! i pick up my wrench and try to make a head with a grinning mask for the top of the pyramid, with an opening at the mouth.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Mather, the goblins finally manage to rise to the surface, your wave of fear sends few panicking but most manage to get up. A goblin runs towards you with a small curved blade, you beat his head in.

+0.5 Mind magic, +0.5 Hammer combat

Grimdeath, the imp gets flame wings little bigger but runs away from the goblins in fear.

Earth, you build it but goblins knock it down and ambush you by the feet.

[Falador tavern]

Kitlana goes to sit by a tree and sifts through her book for any black or white magick incantations that might prove useful. She then commits said spells to memory for later use.(I'm writing down the spells lol. Also I'm keeping track of my skills so you don't have to. :) )

Lqt9R.png

"i JUST BUILT THAT YOU SONS O FISHES!!!!" i yell as i bash heads in with my wrench.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Grim, you send a barrage of fire at the goblins toasting five in a second but there is too many and you are overcome and have your arms tied behind you and a bag put over your head. You feel a bang on your head and fade into limbo.

Mather, you throw a goblins head into the air with the force of your hammer but are quickly overcome and knocked out with your arms tied behind your back and a bag over your head.

+0.5 strength.

Kitlana, the book is smashed out of your hands and a goblin knocks you out and puts a bag over your head and ties up your arms.

Earth, you fall over but manage to take down a single goblin with the same treatment as the rest applying to you.

Everyone - You wake up without your weapons in a dark cave, you can just make out a goblin infront of you with a large sword. Your hands are tied behind your back put the bag and all your items are removed.

[Falador tavern]

" fire dude, why did you have to send your imp down the tunnel?.." i ask. i try not to move after that.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kitlana shakes her head to clear the blurred vision from being knocked out. (my posted turn WAS 3 turns ago, but I guess I'll let myself be useless now lol)

She looked around at the others to see if they were okay, before turning back to the matter at hand.

Thinking to herself, 'Goblins aren't the most precise of beings if my knowledge is correct.' Kitlana wiggles about hoping her assumption is right and the ropes aren't bound tightly.

Lqt9R.png

Five goblins stand behind you and five infront of you, the chief stands infront of you, a crowd of goblins stand around you all to watch what is to happen.

The chieftain speaks in a hideous tongue at first but then adresses's the humans "nice clothes you have there" and again speaks in his hideous tongue and the goblins laugh! The guards stick a knife and cut off all your clothes, the finest clothes (Earths are offered to the cheiftain who wears them like a shawl.

You are ordered Grim, kitlana, Earth, Hakon.

Earth, nothing interesting happens.

Hakon, a panther is to big to conjure at the moment.

Grim, you manage to create a fireball but a goblin in the crowd disables it before it can do any harm, you are hit.

Kitlana, you are noticed trying to escape and stabbed in the hand with a goblin sword.

The goblin cheftain speaks again in his evil tongue to one of the guards, some members of the audience look shocked, the guards look happy. The crowd that surrounded you made a path to a sealed door, Grim is grabbed first and the member of the crowd that stopped his fireball.

Everyone else, please post actions here, Grim you enter the room there is a single chair the door is slammed shut behind; please post actions to me by PM.

[Falador tavern]

... so we be naked?.. god goblins are cruel. i guess i jsut try to fall asleep.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]