Dungeoneering

Iconic

(bit much taking our clothes away imo. I don't mind, but I can't really roleplay my character's discomfort without risk of getting in trouble. My creative buzz has been locked away temporarily. *sigh*) I'll post after everyone escapes and we're clothed again. I don't want to get in trouble lol.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(bit much taking our clothes away imo. I don't mind, but I can't really roleplay my character's discomfort without risk of getting in trouble. My creative buzz has been locked away temporarily. *sigh*) I'll post after everyone escapes and we're clothed again. I don't want to get in trouble lol.

If you don't get away you will just remain in the goblin mines for longer. You don't have to be sexual about it, its just a humiliating thing.

[Falador tavern]

I didn't say I would be sexual about it, but the humility itself and RPing it is awkward for me as, you're kids...Im not...So I'll just be plain and boring if thats the case.

I try to wiggle out again.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

bah, kids my ass. nowadays we probably know jsut as much on the awkward train as most adults do, and everything that comes with it.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Earth, you get a stab in the back and are told to be awake.

Ieyfura, a goblin sword is stabbed through your hands.

Grim walks back into the room and the goblins salutes him as a great warrior and offers him his clothes back, he also gets back his weapon.

[Falador tavern]

you beat the goblin then, grim? meh. i stay awake and watch the procedings.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I turn around and attempt to create a third eye on my head that allows me to use thermal vision before taking my clothes back and ask where my brazier staff is so I may reclaim it.

LNYvk.png

Grim, a hole forms in your head and an eye comes out of it, you can see perfectly.

+1.0 transmutation.

The goblin gives you all that you want.

Earth, you watch the proceedings.

Pie, you are in a forest, there is a tunnel with loud noises coming out of it.

[Falador tavern]

i just wait... not like i can do much else.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Everyone, the goblin happily agree's with Grim, "we would never hinder such great warriors" and offers you your clothes back and your weapons back and unties you all.

[Falador tavern]

Theros attempts to charge his staff with a couple of basic fireball spells.

(I'm going to be using a weird magic mechanic, if you don't mind. The basis of it is that most of his spells are easily interruptable, unless he casts them from something (staff, amulet, armor, whatever.) So he charges his equipment with casts of spells before he goes off to do stuff. If someone's keeping him from being hit, though, he can still cast stuff on the fly.)

a70c7.png

EDIT: whops, thought you meant a magical mechanic, like i am. myyyy baddddd i accept the offer, and wait for the others.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Surprisingly good. I might join.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Surprisingly good. I might join.

Thankyou :)

On a note to all in the tunnels; I smell a trap.

on another note: kiljoy, buzzkill, partypooper, spoilsport!!!

On a note, I apologise if stealing your clothes was a little bit of a step to far, but I thought it would do quite well if I led you deeper into the tunnels naked. Anyway next session you'll get your clothes back.

[Falador tavern]

Do you think that if we managed to get enough people here, the next session could be soon?

Its a pretty busy day tommorow for me but I'm aiming for a session every night at about 7-8pm GMT. There is quite enough people but it wouldn't hurt more.

Stuff I am going to implement into this D'neering.

More vehicles, more inventions and things like that.

Language learning.

Permanent skills (not ranked).

Secrets and stuff (if you want stealth, PM me I will PM you if you are doing something hidden and you will play seperately)

Addictions and stuff.

Any other suggestions?

[Falador tavern]

maybe a bit more mechanized things? we, of course, have to discover and implement them from square one, but i think i would be well worth it. (would make it easier to use my sentry as well.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Well Earth, the goblins, gnomes and dwarfs who don't have much magical power rely on steampunk machinery to aid them; especially dwarves they can destroy a mountain in a day with there monsterous machinery.

If you want to make a turret you could always enchant a statue and give him a bow and arrow to fight with, of course depending on your magic level he might turn on you!

[Falador tavern]