Void at armoured zomibes.

testingsomestuff123

Use salve amulet instead, last time i heard it doesnt stack with void

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

void DOES stack with a salve, use it if you do not have a torso/bandos.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

void DOES stack with a salve, use it if you do not have a torso/bandos.

So, barrows gloves/torso/neit helm trump void in accuracy and damage?

At Azs basically void melee plus salve (e) pretty much owns all.

Bandos is an option for hitting harder and doing better without protection prayers if you're defence level is lower.

But in my experience xp/hr is definitely better with void.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Accuracy difference is minimal on low defence monsters. Since your max hit is lower, your average xp will be too. So no, don't use void at Armoured Zombies (Unless you're ranging)

They are low def monsters. Void gives damage, not accuracy. Therefor by your logic it should give a higher max hit and better exp. Which it does.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Void deflector + barrows gloves trades 7 accuracy (8 if using rapier) for 7 strength and 30-40 range defence (compared to void + defender). It's better than anything else if you have no trouble managing health and are 90+ strength, I think.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Accuracy difference is minimal on low defence monsters. Since your max hit is lower, your average xp will be too. So no, don't use void at Armoured Zombies (Unless you're ranging)

They are low def monsters. Void gives damage, not accuracy. Therefor by your logic it should give a higher max hit and better exp. Which it does.

Eh? Void's extra damage does not exceed what Bandos could do. So no.

But AZs are so weak epic max hits are hardly important.

You can easily down them in 1 - 2 hits with a bit of luck when in void and the accuracy speeds up the xp rate much more than high damage does, as their low hp and defence means accurate hits are more efficient in killing them than possible harder hits.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can easily down them in 1 - 2 hits with a bit of luck when in void and the accuracy speeds up the xp rate much more than high damage does, as their low hp and defence means accurate hits are more efficient in killing them than possible harder hits.

I agree with you where they are downed in 2 hits, but the extra accuracy from void does NOT increase the xp rate. With extremes and turmoil, you're already hitting a good 95% of the time, your void won't increase that by much.

The best monster to train on is actually the skeletons that people chin, but that's another story.

I agree with you where they are downed in 2 hits, but the extra accuracy from void does NOT increase the xp rate. With extremes and turmoil, you're already hitting a good 95% of the time, your void won't increase that by much.

The best monster to train on is actually the skeletons that people chin, but that's another story.

People don't waste potions on AZs

As I said before im my experience void gives more xp/hr at AZs than bandos. Simple as.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

People don't waste potions on AZs

As I said before im my experience void gives more xp/hr at AZs than bandos. Simple as.

Fooling no one but yourself...

Void is almost ALWAYS better dps than bandos, neitz, and barrows gloves, but bandos has a higher max hit.

However, when stacked with salve ammy (e), void has high accuracy and max hit.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Void is almost ALWAYS better dps than bandos, neitz, and barrows gloves, but bandos has a higher max hit.

Um, with extremes and turmoil, chaotic rapier and salve (e), I'm pretty sure you have extremely high accuracy anyways..

Um, with extremes and turmoil, chaotic rapier and salve (e), I'm pretty sure you have extremely high accuracy anyways..

Okay, assume 100% accuracy.

Without salve (e), bandos is better.

With salve (e), void is better.

Since you're doing AZ's, use void. Better and cheaper.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

I don't understand your logic. How is void better

If you have 100% accuracy, there will be no accuracy differences. You max higher with Bandos. Bandos > Void

However, when stacked with salve ammy (e), void has higher accuracy and max hit.

Void has a higher max hit than bandos when stacked with salve (e).

I typoed the first post, meant to say

However, when stacked with salve ammy (e), void has higher accuracy and max hit.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Void has a higher max hit than bandos when stacked with salve (e).

I typoed the first post, meant to say

Void doesn't max higher.

You sacrifice 21 strength bonus by wearing void

Edit - Without Salve (e), your Bandos is going to be less accurate but max more. With Salve (e), your Bandos is going to be roughly the same in accuracy, and max more