Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hello. I created this account years ago here, but never got active.

I am an engineering student at a private school on the east coast of the US, but live in the midwest.

I play mostly during school vacations, and have only bought membership over summer and winter breaks.

I lurk in the chat in game a bit, but haven't otherwise been active in the community.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys \:D/

Just got back into RS after a few years playing WoW and Guild Wars. Long time user of tip.it guides etc and have often lurked on forums, but fancied a bit of a chat now and again so here I am.

Currently working on a mining level so I can do Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and boy is it boring. :wall:

Nice to meet you all. :)

Joala

Just got back into RS after a few years playing WoW and Guild Wars. Long time user of tip.it guides etc and have often lurked on forums, but fancied a bit of a chat now and again so here I am.

Currently working on a mining level so I can do Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and boy is it boring. :wall:

Joala

MFW I thought you said "The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is boring."

Joala

MFW I thought you said "The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is boring."

Yea I probably could have phrased that a little better. I meant the mining is boring. Finished now though, and uh, moved on to cooking. :D

Hi, I've played Runescape since 2005 and I just decided to join the forums even though I've been using Tip.it since 2008, and I'm called Luke from the UK at the age of 17 and 18 in March :D So hi!

~Fruit

Please before watching make sure you understand I am not quiting because I lost this duel, I did the duel because I am quitting.

Was for 1.5bish, which was all my cash/high value items aside from the phat/cracker, I feel I was really unlucky in this duel anyway, had PID and was pots on (easy over 65% chance of win).

After that vid I completely cleaned my bank and left with this (had another 33m after the red mask which I gave away)

clip1145.gif

Anyway, I am quitting/taking a decent length break due to school, and in generally just feel I need to move on from runescape as I no longer find much in it fun, and had been feeling this had been coming for awhile.

Only reason I uploaded the video was so people would not accuse me of rwt or something, if I had won I would have bought another blue phat (or various other rares), and still would have quit.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I've been using tip.it for quite sometime now and thought it was a bit overdue to go ahead and join the community. I play in my free time quite a bit, I'm typically tied up with school and work throughout certain parts of the year. I'm a Chemical Engineering major here in the United States. See you all around.

X_Symb0lic_x.gif

I've been using tip.it for quite sometime now and thought it was a bit overdue to go ahead and join the community. I play in my free time quite a bit, I'm typically tied up with school and work throughout certain parts of the year. I'm a Chemical Engineering major here in the United States. See you all around.

Welcome to TIF.

What's up? Haven't played runescape or been on for over 4 years. I'm going to try and get back at it. Got banned on my main so I quit. Decided to try and become a profitable flipper and make some money.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

Hey guys! Hope I find you well, I recently (2 days ago) started RS and I have been told this is the place to be to meet people and to see events and interesting things :D I've also thought about tracking what I do on vid so started a youtube chan which is Here. It's terribad right now, but hope it will grow and get better, please feel free to add me or chat :D

OLD RSN - The_valor

My youtube chan, http://www.youtube.com/user/Zhangoned

It's new and needs some content :D

Whatduphaters? My runescape name is: Player8 im from Finland and im also P2P player :D My bank is around 6m~ so im not that rich and its nice to meet you all at here!

Edited by Leik
Fixed font and fontsize.

Welcome to both of you. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hi guys. Well my name is josh or ingame " joshieeeeee". Yes thats 6 e's xD. Ummmm I've decided to join this forum because ive been using the sites resources since 2004. I know a lot about Rs too, so hopefully I help lots of people. So hey everyone :D

Oizi.png

545454d.png

-- 98 magic -- 96 strength -- 88 fishing --

Current Goals in RS

1)Quest cape

2)99 fishing

3)70 summoning

Hey, I'm Chris, I have used this site for years but never really signed up to the forums because I wasn't the type for message boards, a lot has changed since then, so I decided to sign up.

Looking forward to get to know everyone, cheers. :)

I do suppose I should introduce myself; The name is Flammo annnnnd I've played rs for 6 odd or so years, left last august as it was going to be my first sem of college, but since that was a piece of cake, came back in December to do what I do best, Pvm :P. Well then looking forward to getting to know you guys, and if you happen to see a guy with blue fro on in-game chances are its me lurking in w60.

triox1.pngtriox2.pngtriox3.png

Hi, lurked these forums for a while and just now I decided to join. I Started playing rs in 2002 and played until 2004 before quitting. After a 5 year hiatus I was drawn back in, became a member and have not looked back since. Currently my goal is to get the max cape and after that most likely completionist. Look forward to getting to know all of you nice tip.it forumers =-]

Ryan

The_Ryan.png

Hi, lurked these forums for a while and just now I decided to join. I Started playing rs in 2002 and played until 2004 before quitting. After a 5 year hiatus I was drawn back in, became a member and have not looked back since. Currently my goal is to get the max cape and after that most likely completionist. Look forward to getting to know all of you nice tip.it forumers =-]

Ryan

Remind me to snipe you next time we fling :wink:

Welcome. I love your forum name. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...