Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Reinscorpion! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm going to start playing again, but I don't know where to begin. What major changes have happened since the new, high level boots came out? Such as things I'll need to do to become optimal again?

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Hey wow, you're back!

Can't really help you much there, but a few of the important things that probably happened since then are Dominion Tower and the Polypore Dungeon - could look into those.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on the forums. I have lurked on the forums since about 08 but never made an acc till yesterday. I have been playing RS since the time of the Christmas Hats and Scarves (06 I think). So ya, just wanted to introduce myself and say hey everyone!

Well, this is my "triumphant" return to Tip.It I originally had an account on TIF under the name "Teenageloser33" back in 2003/2004 I believe. I had actually started playing Runescape back in 2002 about a year after it's release when I was 14 years old (jeeze I feel old now.) I spent most of time then in the media forums when pixeling and selling signatures was the main trend to make cash if you didn't want to raise a skill in the game. I left around 2006 when I started college and had to put most of time to classes and work. I would pop in and out of the game from time to time but nothing more than a couple hours a month. I at one point a few years ago was going to make a return only to find out the Wilderness and free trade had been abolished, effectively tanking the Runescape economy and my desire to play. During my time away from 2006 until now I competed in e-sports, hitting up semi-pro Halo (2 and 3) and COD (MW1, MW2, MW3) tournaments. Also during that time I made the switch to World of Warcraft, had a couple maxed out toons but it never really did it for me. Now that the Wilderness is back and I believe free trade (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm ready to start over and relearn this game from the start. I will say I missed it, I missed these forums, so it will be interesting to see how the next few months pan out for me. So hello again, and if any of you remember Teenageloser33 or JacobRyan feel free to message me and say hello. I look forward to coming back home and meeting some new people. If you wish to contact me in game just add xVertigo it'd be my pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Helloooo there.

As you can see to the left, I actually created this account back in September of 2010 but never really got around to using it much. I'm thinking I will try to do something about that over the coming few days and that might turn into months. Who knows?

A little information:

I prefere to be referred to as Alan.

I don't play much nowadays, but I remain active in my clan and on the Runescape forums.

Uhm, beyond that I don't know what to introduce myself with!

I'm liking these emoticons. :arrow: :shock: :thumbsup:

alazsig.png

Hello everyone, my name is Disy, I have been lurking around the Tip.It forums for quite some time now.

I've been playing runescape since the classic days, however I did quit runescape throughout the year of 2008 due to my main level 138 account getting hacked. I did not manage to recover the account but in 2009 I had thought to myself; 'Why give up? I won't gain anything from giving up, just regret'. And so I went on the journey to max up my current account 'Disy'.

I am currently level 114.

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Sincerely, Disy.

Hi tip it!

Been playing on and off since RSC days, under multiple accounts. Lurked the forum since about then too, and today decided to give it another go, this time with a DIY account. Hope to see some of you around!

Hello, I am a mature adult RS player (yes we do exist). I've been playing rs for almost 5 years now (veteran cape here I come!). I've been using Tip.it for a long time now, but never joined the forums, I love the site, although it could use an individual city and npc guide. The ease of the item database has made me the person in my clan to seek for information fast! Your quest guides have helped me greatly and I love most of the articles feature in the Times. happy to be here and plan on sticking around for a long time!

"Oh I love God, he's so deliciously evil!" ~Stewie, Family Guy

"If I don't kill a man every now and then, they forget who I am" ~Captain Blackbeard

"If it ain't fun, yer doin' it wrong" ~Pirates vs Ninjas Clan Motto

Hello everybody! My name is Ben and I am an Admin in PvMS (PvMSweepers). I just registered on this site, as I know it's a good resource. I'm good friends with Wicked (I know you know him!). I love the guides here and hope to read more of them. :thumbsup:

Hello, My runescape name is R3nnn because I have friends named Runnn, Rinnn and Rannn. I've used tip.it for a long time for guides and stuff but I never made an account for the forums untill recently. However, I did try one time quite a while ago and it said they didn't allow Gmails, and I was too lazy to make another email. lol I've played runescape for 7 years now and about 5 years on my current account with 2255 total and 134 combat. I should be pretty much maxed for the time I've played but when I started I was 8 lol. I also play quite a bit of classic from time to time I'm level 62 on classic with 101 quest points and pretty much just going for legends. My goals on rs2 right now are task master as I only need a few more stats for it including 1.5m runecrafting xp(I'll miss you effigyscape) and to make money to buy back things I sold to buy an elysian spiritshield which I used to beat the fight kiln. I hope to make plenty of friends and be pretty active in the tip.it community.

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Hiya. My runescape name is Spimuncular, as in my forum title. I have just started playing Runescape as advised by a friend. But here's the thing . . . I've literally never played a computer game in my life. I know that may be an unusual concept to some of you, but there ya go. :P

I'm completely lost in this new world, but I hope to find my feet sometime soon. Progress is slow so far, but I'm enjoying every step.

So yeah . . . Hi! :D