Pro Barrow last forever guide

jaspershu

I am going to keep this short cause i hate reading essays on how do to barrows or something like that

:thumbsup:

I am not going to go over the basics

For this method of barrows you will need quite a lot so skills.

Req items:

Claws/ags

Whip/raiper/CLS

Guthan

Fury/glory/Arcane stream

Karils/black d hide/Armdyl

Magic Shortbow w/ Addy/Rune/Broad arrows

Black salamander w/ harr tar

Runes

Req skills:

Ablilty to cast Ice Blitz or Ice barrage

Ability to weild Black salamander

Ability to tank out some hits

90+ combat stats

Method:

For this method you DO NOT need any pray pots

First off i will start with no prayer

1. Go into karils tomb and kill him( spec him out and melee.. shouldn't need to pray)

2. Go to all the melee brothers( ice barraige the meleers and side step and sally them to death)*barriage you can get in 5-6 sally hits for every freeze**blitz you can get 4 in* ~Use the grave as a barrier when you wait to refreeze him~

3. By now your spec bar should be back so spec out Ahrims and use arrow/bow to finish him off

4 Tunnel time- if you are at full health run though and look for the brother. After you kill him, then heal with guthan. You should be useing the same method as said above so no pray pots will be needed as usuall

5. Loot i prefer 6-7 kc( you would have this usually due to healing with guthan)

Hope you understand me.. I am not always the most clear

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Jasper_Jjkj.png

A good guide should not be THAT short. Pictures? Exactly what "skills" would I need (attack, strength, defence)? This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew". :wall:

First off, as Stack said, it shouldn't be this short. Give some pics, stats, etc... Look at all the other guides in the AOW and try to get yours up to that par. Second off, if your going to make a guide, make sure the spellings are correct. It's not barriage, its barrage.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

A good guide should not be THAT short. Pictures? Exactly what "skills" would I need (attack, strength, defence)? This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew". :wall:

I don't really know how to take pictures and post it so meeh :wall:

Jasper_Jjkj.png

Push the [prt sc] button. It's usually straight above the enter key

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

The PrntScr button is somewhere around the Delete and Insert keys. When you push it, it takes an image of the screen as it is at that second. Then, open up a program that allows you to manipulate images. I normally use PowerPoint, but Microsoft Paint works just as well. Right click and hit paste, or go up to the Edit menu and hit Paste. Crop the image down using the crop tool. In PowerPoint, the crop tool in the Format Image menu. In paint, its the button in the top left of the screen, it has a little blue dashed square on the button. Crop off all the parts you dont need, and save the image as a picture. For PowerPoint, this means right click the image, and hit "save as picture". For paint, just hit save. I usually save my images as .jpg or .png

Now, get an account on an image sharing site. I use Imageshack, another one is photobucket. Upload the image onto the site, and click on it. Somewhere underneath the discription of the image should be a box labeled "Forum Code" Copy and paste the Forum Code into your post on here, and the image should show up.

pere_grin.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is no different from any other layman's barrows guide. On top of that, it's poorly organized and incredibly difficult to read. Organize it, type it in English, give it pictures, and go into more detail. It still won't be a very good guide, but it'll be tolerable.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This is no different from any other layman's barrows guide. On top of that, it's poorly organized and incredibly difficult to read. Organize it, type it in English, give it pictures, and go into more detail. It still won't be a very good guide, but it'll be tolerable.

Just stop posting on my threads.. jeuses if you don't like then don't use

Jasper_Jjkj.png

Just stop posting on my threads.. jeuses if you don't like then don't use

Public forum, etc.

Take a look at a few of the guides in the AOW. What do they all have in common? They're all neat, organized, and look as though someone put a lot of effort into them. You should at least attempt to do something similar. That's why I keep posting on your threads.

dgs5.jpg

????what is this guide????

guthans /=/ last forever

why in gods name would you use an msb?

also its much more efficient to use piety or turmoil than not pray.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Yea this does seem like the laymans guide. Anyway post some pics or make a vid.

who is layman?

Jasper_Jjkj.png

who is layman?

Ok Ghetto Guide.

????what is this guide????

guthans /=/ last forever

why in gods name would you use an msb?

also its much more efficient to use piety or turmoil than not pray.

u can last forever

and gettign kc heals u up

Piety and turmoil waste cash on p pots

Wrong. Faster trips using potions and piety/turmoil begets far more profit than staying there for as long as possible. It's not how many chests you can do a trip, it's how many chests you can do an hour. I guarantee you that I will profit far more by using overloads and turmoil.

EDIT: LOL Kota, I love you.

dgs5.jpg

• 4 months later...

This guide doesn't say anything useful. You are wasting your time here. There's plenty of decent barrow guides out there, and this isn't even remotedly close. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's just the way it is.

At least you didn't put much work into it, so you can just leave it and forget you ever did this :-)

I can make a guide too :thumbup:.

nomad1.png

Use this gear. Use a dose of overload right before starting the first brother. Pray turmoil and protect melee on melee brothers Torag, Guthan, Dharok and Verac. Pray protect range on Karil. Pray protect mage on Ahrim. Do Verac first. SS flash on the other brothers (but not Karil) in case Verac hits through your prayer. Use claw specials to do Karil and Ahrim fast if they are in the tunnels. Use soul split flashing to heal when doing the next run. You need about 3 ovls for 12 runs (one hour). In this time you'd use about 12-18 ppots depending on your melee stats.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted