Frost dragons with my combat stats

LatinII

Well I'm dungeoneering a lot lately and I want to get to at least level 85 soon. I'll get a chaotic rapier as my first reward.

How much money could I earn on average per hour with my combat levels? Right now I use TDs as my main money maker, averaging at around 3m/hr (with a 1/250 drop rate).

Well if the average drop rate for dragon claws is 1/250, I do average 3m/hr.

Including banking/set-up time? and supply cost?

If so Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Teach me pl0x?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

His Stats are similiar to mine and if the drop rate was consistent and perfect, I'd average around 3m/hr too. It's entirely possible.

That's a big IF though. Drop rates aren't really that consistent. Most high levels I heard talk about it say TD's are around 2m per hour, and they have 90's stats, so I'm not sure about 3m per hour in the 80's.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Frosts with tort and maxed melee/extremes is barely 3m an hour so you wouldn't get anywhere near that. Your best bet is ranging though, but your herblore level is easily your weakest link.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.