Frost dragon bones are best to use while on brawlers

using d bones each prayer brawlers saves 3.67mil

-if using frost dragon bones using prayer brawlers saves 11mil

-when using prayer brawlers frosts are 19.7 gp/xp normally 29.5 gp/xp

-on pray brawlers d bones are 14.7 gp/xp normally 22 gp/xp

-472k exp on d bones (at 1250 uses per pray brawler)

-1181k exp on frosts (at 1250 uses per pray brawler)

- need an extra 710k exp from d bones to equal the same exp

- another 15620k gp to make up to frost dragon brawler uses by using d bones normally on an alter + 6937.5k from on brawler used (22557.5k total cost), this is compared - to 23250k used on frost bones for brawler usage

got to use 4067 d bones (use 1250 frost bones)

2817 more bones and you save 692k using d bones spending roughly 168 more minuites (at 1k done /hr)

so use d bones if you can earn less than 247.1k gp per hr

assuming d bones = 5550 gp and frost dragon bones = 18600gp

If I have epicly failed in my maths please point it out :^_^:

(not sure if this should be in the guides section, not a guide as such)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Really no discussion here, I'd say it belongs in help & advise but it's sort of obvious that they would save money with brawlers just looking at the gp/xp and total xp gained figures.

Low_C.png

Really no discussion here, I'd say it belongs in help & advise but it's sort of obvious that they would save money with brawlers just looking at the gp/xp and total xp gained figures.

if you actually read my post you would see you don't save money.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Really, very obvious, also no discussion value.

More to the point, though, frost dragon bones are also the best bones to altar without prayer bralwers if you can make decent money an hour(like for instance, kill frost dragons).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

pretty obvious considering ourg>dragon before frost dragon bones...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'm pretty sure the best pray xp would be brawling gloves + ecto + frost dragon bones, but I doubt anyone would risk doing that on PVP (Plus it's so slow).

It wouldn't be as hard as you'd think. Grind the bones and fill the buckets outside PvP, and then do the offering bit on a PvP world, using a ring of duelling to bank.

a70c7.png

I'm pretty sure the best pray xp would be brawling gloves + ecto + frost dragon bones, but I doubt anyone would risk doing that on PVP (Plus it's so slow).

It wouldn't be as hard as you'd think. Grind the bones and fill the buckets outside PvP, and then do the offering bit on a PvP world, using a ring of duelling to bank.

it still takes ~5x as long as gilded altering, with more risk.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Yeah, sans the risk bit. I mean , how many pkers actually hang around Mobilising Armies and the Ectofuntus?

a70c7.png

Yeah, sans the risk bit. I mean , how many pkers actually hang around Mobilising Armies and the Ectofuntus?

I'm not sure for that.

Should have just posted this in my guide, I'm still writing bits and pieces of it daily, this is one of the things I need to add

Also you have random idiots sititng around Castle Wars/MA sometimes, but rarely - bring 3 brews and you should be fine. Though if you get hit at the ecto you better be able to run.

But yeah you almost always want to get the most experience out of your pray brawlers in most cases, because you'll end up saving more money if you do unless you're me and have like 16m pray banked in brawlers if you use dbones

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

heck even for POH-altar when earning more than 2M an hour they are the best option at current pricing..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.