Junk items

purekilljoy

Okay, so my question is pretty much in the headline.

To explain it in a little more detail: due to my affectionate love/borderline insanity for slayer I don't really know what goes on outside the battlefields, so junk trading is a big no-no for me.

However.... I did lately obtain like 2k raw beast meat (not due to my awesome hunting skills obviously) and I have a some other 1 mil worth of junk. Altogether probably anywhere between 5-6 mil, so my question is how on earth do I get rid of it?

I don't do rare trading/investing, my bigger purchases are better armor etc for better slaying so is there a way, that doesn't take a big chunk of time from me to get rid of the junk I just managed to get or should I just forget it and focus on my slaying?

All suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Purekilljoy.png

Okay, so my question is pretty much in the headline.

To explain it in a little more detail: due to my affectionate love/borderline insanity for slayer I don't really know what goes on outside the battlefields, so junk trading is a big no-no for me.

However.... I did lately obtain like 2k raw beast meat (not due to my awesome hunting skills obviously) and I have a some other 1 mil worth of junk. Altogether probably anywhere between 5-6 mil, so my question is how on earth do I get rid of it?

I don't do rare trading/investing, my bigger purchases are better armor etc for better slaying so is there a way, that doesn't take a big chunk of time from me to get rid of the junk I just managed to get or should I just forget it and focus on my slaying?

All suggestions would be highly appreciated!

I'm like you in that I also like to slay and not waste time trading. So I'm no expert on this, but as far as I understand, it's not worth the time for someone like you or me to try to get rid of the junk. It'll require that someone sells you an item and is willing to take part of the payment in junk. It's pretty hard to find something like that if you don't want a) a crashing item or b) another form of junk.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

Another out of the ordinary use would be to die with it in pvp and turn it into DP.

You can't be sure you'd make the money back from tricking/pking, DP isn't the same as EP. I've lost claws twice before, and I just got crap out of my next few kills with good EP.

Besides, it would be easier/better to charge crystal bows if you want to get cheap DP

here are probably prefered options atm

buy claws/godsword and lend them out charging cash for your junk

trade your junk + cash for a dragon mask, sell the dragon mask by putting it in shortly after the ge price updates (you can probably sell it if you get it in within 2 hours.

Thnx for the help!

k, the only real option for me here seems to be starting to lend out stuff, no way in hell I'm gonna spend my time on G.E. trading stuff... no thank you sir, not gonna happen :P

I do have 1 more question though, how does an item like Raw Beast meat, rise in price for so long, even though no-ne is trading them (now it's been dropping but the price has gone up 1200% in the last 180 days) And the opposite was true for the black uni mask I had, no one bought any and it was dropping in price all the time. howcome?

Purekilljoy.png

If you buy claws you can easily lend them out for 800k per day. Sometimes I lend mine out for 1m+ per day. When you get rid of all your junk, sell the claws.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

If you buy claws you can easily lend them out for 800k per day. Sometimes I lend mine out for 1m+ per day. When you get rid of all your junk, sell the claws.

PM me in game anytime

PM me in game anytime

Triples get

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Thnx for the help!

k, the only real option for me here seems to be starting to lend out stuff, no way in hell I'm gonna spend my time on G.E. trading stuff... no thank you sir, not gonna happen :P

I do have 1 more question though, how does an item like Raw Beast meat, rise in price for so long, even though no-ne is trading them (now it's been dropping but the price has gone up 1200% in the last 180 days) And the opposite was true for the black uni mask I had, no one bought any and it was dropping in price all the time. howcome?

2-5 people had bought out Raw Beast Meat. Reason why they fell in price is because someone dumped their raw beast meat on the GE. So there was a few people with offers in GE for max all the time and the GE thought there was more demand then supply.

Likewise with unicorn masks there was lots of supply and little demand.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada