I transformed into a corporal beast!

Boterbal

100716110040.png

Lol well I basically learned how to do this by watching this YouTube video <link removed>

Can anyone tell me if this is against the rs rules or not, since i don't see any profit in this?

Edited by Gandorf61
Removed link.

Considering you have to download some special program to do it, it probably falls under the category of reverse-modifying RS or something a long those lines. Tis kinda cool, but also too glitchy.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It is in a way a bannable offence seeming as your screwing around with the the NPC Values, but since it's strictly Client Side and there is no benefit to this at all, it doesn't break any standard RuneScape rules.

I love how the Corporeal Beat looks like he's got a ^_^ face, it's so cute <3:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Apologies for being suspicious, but it does seem rather dodgy. Especially as you joined today and the video link you posted contains a download link to godknowswhat.

Im guessing it's a trojan/keylogger or does something screwy to your computer.

Nice video though, but anything can be faked with the right effort.

I'm not sure about the safety of the file in the author's linked youtube video, but this can be done with any memory scanner. While you may get banned for it (Disclaimer), this is just as harmless as changing the amount of gold you have from 1 coin to 2^31-1 coins. It's only client side, and the server still reads the amount of coins as 1.

Edit: Pics 4 Proof

[hide=Quasi-large images]

imjad.png

Jad terrorizing Lumbridge. The lack of mass panic is only further proof this is client side. :P

jadhomeport.png

Jad homeporting. His favorite method of travelling to Lumbridge.

[/hide]

Edited by Peregrine

Nice video though, but anything can be faked with the right effort.

But the fact is it would take more effort to fake the glitchy Jad passing through things in a video than it would take to actually make the program (provided you know as much about video editing as you do Java scripting, that is). I've done video editing involving a lot of masking to have objects pass through or overlap each other correctly, as would be required to fake this vid, and I could tell you nobody would put that many (presumed by my own experience) weeks of monotonous of work into a fake video to get people to download a keylogger. But, if the person's already writing viruses or keyloggers, they are likely also skilled enough to make the real program to make a convincing demo vid to lure people with, especially considering this program is basically adjusting client-side memory values the exact same way Artmoney does, but instead of targeting text/display vars, it targets pointers for character/NPC display. Although I don't do RS hacking since I'm more interested in making useful programs or original games, I can tell you the vid isn't fake because it would be much easier to make the actual program than fake all that. Of course, whether or not it's fake has no bearing on whether or not it has viruses/keyloggers.

Also, yes, it breaks the rule against third-party software, as well as violating the TOS by modifying the client (regardless of how it can't be abused towards someone's benefit).

Also, I think the video uploader probably just found that from a private server development site, since he's clueless enough to refer to it as a "glitch" when it's an intentional hack the programmers of RS cannot prevent :???:

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Lol'd irl

Edit

Might wanna watch it though; my avast! caught something

rcskus.png

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Epic fail attempt at installing trojans onto someone's computer so you can steal accounts to some [cabbage]ty browser based game that only 14 year olds play anymore so you can do godknowswhat.

Enjoy being a virgin, [bleep].

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yes it looks cool in the video but I highly doubt it's within Jagex rules. Also advertising programs such as this isn't allowed on these forums due to the possibility of viruses, trojans, etc.

*Locking due to above reasons*