Member list search

i wanted to look up my frind in the member list, and it took me sooooooo much time i wanted to quit. after 30 min or so, i finaly found his name. it really pi$$ed me off ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

my suggestion is the following:u guys(or girls) at tip.it should make the memberlist search more accurate

Thank you

:arrow: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

He's got a point, there is no search in the memberlist!

What I do when I want to look up a user is search on author...

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

http://forum.tip.it/search.php?search_author=Mercifull

Replace mercifull with whoever ure mates username is

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It's not really hard searching for members in the memberlist by changing the url. Just sort it by username and from there on it's very simple.

Would maybe take me a few minutes to find a random name in the memberlist, without even doing what Merc suggested.

sig2ho7.jpg

• 4 months later...

I'm going to comment on this thread , even though its horribly old before anyone else does.

The memberlist to me is completely useless , and a complete waste of database queries and server resources, and you'll need to come up with one hell of a reason for me to apply any changes to it :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I use the basic search function to look up a peep - just put there name in the "Search for Author:" Box go from there - is this what you meant :?:

slimfarel0ph8.jpg

Many thanks to Pup for my new Siggy :)