Longboarding

Sam

It's amazing! Got Orangetaun wheels and Randall 180 trucks, really smooth turning and it goes SO FAST. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a sick board. I would have chosen freerides over any Orangatuan wheels.

The wheels and trucks were christmas presents, I didn't choose them. They're still pretty awesome. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...

Loaded and O-tang have been working on some sweet wheels (called Baluts). They look pretty tight and are supposed to be geared more towards free-riders (sliding doesn't slow you down as much).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 1 month later...

Getting my tuck on my board, getting some serious speed. Should definitely tighten my trucks though, its a bit dodgy with them as loose as mine.

Riding on my brothers bear 852s, and freerides. He swapped our trucks and wheels over. He rides a landyachtz switch 37. Interesting board, seriously stable at speed.

lampost_sig_stark.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How long had you had the board? That's nice, though, getting a new board - though, it'd be annoying to ride a different flex after riding one for so long.

So, I still have my pintail from last year. And I told myself I'd buy myself a better board this summer. But honestly, I don't know how much riding I'll be doing, unless I decide to try and take my board with me to South Dakota - I'm not sure they even have nice roads there...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |