Maxed Pure

After 4 Months of being so close to Chaotic rapier but not having the motivation to get it over with I've finally finished it and am now finally maxed.

Now i can go and enjoy pking because there's not much in this game i enjoy and find fun now a days.

rapier1-3.png

Unfortunately while hybriding with a whip like a complete idiot i messed up my one defence, i was extremely annoyed at first but then i realized its a game and

i don't care about a stupid number, just gonna pk and enjoy the game.

statsmaxed-1.png

picmaxed-1.png

I finished that a few days ago and have since then been pking, Rapier is awesome but in no way do i ever wish to dung again...i take my hat off to players with higher Dung,

it takes some determination to put up with that skill.

Anyways - Rate/Hate :)

Higuainsig.pngRex Pictorum.gif

is 6 9i in your level bracket? ever fought him?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately while hybriding with a whip like a complete idiot i messed up my one defence, i was extremely annoyed at first but then i realized its a game and

i don't care about a stupid number, just gonna pk and enjoy the game.

Plus with your stats it actually wont effect your CB.

Win-Win.

O.O

:wall: 99 att, summon and pray tbh

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?