Since it was a matched war UK dropped to 14. Sorry level -105 :(

During War Pictures -----------

101003074952.png

trfight1.jpg

Ending ---------------

The Unknown Killers [11]

Tugas Empire [0]

101003081030.png

After war spamming for some fun and having fun!

101003081304.png

Great Job to both Clans! ^_^

No flaming please. Some people like small clan fights. Just give them a gratz for their win! :)

Btw come in our IRC sometime :)

IRC for UK: #rs-uk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys a team?

(09:38:27) -Vectra[33]- ** (CLAN): kisszuperman is in 8 clans: HP Alliance, Hungarian Alliance, Hungarian Community, RsHun Junior Squad, RsHun Knights, Runescape Elites, Unknowns Killers, Veterans of Destruction List 2

but I could mention your leader Bleach who is a Cr FA, same goes to Itz_Hayleyy.

Just wondering.

Grats on the win though, seems like you dominated.

lightningcopy.png

Are you guys a team?

(09:38:27) -Vectra[33]- ** (CLAN): kisszuperman is in 8 clans: HP Alliance, Hungarian Alliance, Hungarian Community, RsHun Junior Squad, RsHun Knights, Runescape Elites, Unknowns Killers, Veterans of Destruction List 2

but I could mention your leader Bleach who is a Cr FA, same goes to Itz_Hayleyy.

Just wondering.

Ive asked them that b4 and they claim that because there a cwa only clan there members can be in pvp clans. Prob is cr also does a bit of cwa lolz.

Gratz on the win but you must have had the lvls on them easily seeing as you dropped alot of people and they had a few low lvls. Try challenging urselves.

envy42.png

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

You'll find more if you go through the whole memberlist, it's mostly Corr i think

Still a good job, don't call other clans out for multi-ing when your ml isn't clean either

Lol you guys shouldn't be complaining if you guys also have multi-clanners

Gratz UK nonetheless

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Bleach790 does not lead UK.

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Bleach790 is not in UK.

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Bleach is not a part of this clan, please check carefully before you call someone out as a multi-clanner. :shame:

Ive asked them that b4 and they claim that because there a cwa only clan there members can be in pvp clans. Prob is cr also does a bit of cwa lolz.

You'd first need to find CR members who are in a CWA clan, with some proof of course, for there to be a problem. As i'm sure we do not allow it.

Nice job on the win UK, keep it up :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Bleach was kicked from Uk about 2 weeks ago, thanks for the war TE. was enjoyable. Special thanks to every1 who dropped for us :)

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Bleach is not a part of this clan, please check carefully before you call someone out as a multi-clanner. :shame:

You'd first need to find CR members who are in a CWA clan, with some proof of course, for there to be a problem. As i'm sure we do not allow it.

Nice job on the win UK, keep it up :thumbup:

Fair play i was just going along with what rom said, and cr where a bad choice but bleach was multi clanning with them and corr for quite a few months at one point in time. If you want i can try and find the topic on rsc where it came up and prove a point.

we already talked to corr officials we can have corr people in our clan they are pvp they are not cwa, only for J Cup they were and another thing AK latin is official and has VR in their clan as well as ROT so we are aloud to have corr. And George that's not to show our worthiness (Don't think I would want to show off about being dos lol..), just saying that everything won't go into vain. And your right by your name "Nothing will last forever" but theres always people to carry a legacy on ^_^

envy42.png

My apologies, didnt know he got kicked, but he used to be in both.

lightningcopy.png

I just seen one of your members in a CR war binding with a rune battleaxe and monk robes. ROFL!, Clear your Multi-clanners UK. :ohnoes:

Recruit me pl0x?

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Re died.

I don't get why you guys even care. It's Top clans their in its not like one of them is in (for example) Uk and Envy. It's not like their ever gonna war cr rofl. So idk why most of you are crying about 'multiclanning' so much.

I give credit to UK though, they've been through alot that most clans in here never have been through.

phimproved.png