Team Archangels Smashes Elite Assassins

iTzKoNG

Arch Angels VS. Elite Assassins

With all my members asking me to get a fight, i sadly could only come up with this. It was a 10minute prep

Rules:

-All Styles

-No sniper cap

-matched

-Classic (centerbounds)

-DG/CORR OFF

-Rings on

After massing for 15 minutes We had 13 people (4 more logged in right after but we had to drop anyway lol

AA starting: 13

EA Starting:13

Could not get a starting Pic because of them rushing us :shame: (ill post a starting if another member has one later)

The fight started off with us Ko'ing our first piles, and that was basically all that happened~

Pile after PIle was getting Ko'ed. Our member who tanking managed to get them off when he had like 2 food left when they got off him LOL.

Around that point it was like 13-3. The last three piles decided to try and run out of bounds but thanks to our range/blast unit had no succes LOL.

EA had horrible tanking as always (always will be horrible). After Killing someone trying to get out of the portal (ROFL IKR) we falled in quickly to take ending~

Ending:

runeisafreak141826.png

Thank you for the fight EA, was Great training (in experience) for our members. Hopefully we wont ever rematch. Nuf said

Cant beleive i actually posted this LOL.

If you ever want a war go to #archangels IRC and Pm an OP (my name is Itzkong)

/facepalm

trolls you :rolleyes:

4th time replying to the same exact topic... Why do you post ~3 time's each new topic on tip.it? In the Poison hits 1 year topic you have 5 replies.

" Grats Poison! "

" Happy Bday "

" Lol Grats "

" Grats on 1 year "

Etc.

And that's just on that topic, On each topic you post atleast 3-4 times, Really unnecessary, If your just doing that for more post count then okay, You would have atleast 100 post count right now.

Recruit me pl0x?

/facepalm

why turn aa into a dk. this is what, 6th remake?..

Kongs Derek irl

Wtf... Since when was Kong black and mopped the bathroom floors in KFC?! :shock:

Recruit me pl0x?

/facepalm

Because I iz ownage

There is no rule that your not allowed posting multiple times on a topic, But it makes yourself look stupid posting 5 times every topic.

Your postcount sais differently

/facepalm
Kongs Derek irl

Hell yeah