How to make ~10m

tigershelby2

So, im looking at the 20m in my bank, and im thinking i want to make the last 10m for some claws. Most of the 20m was from cleaning my bank (lots of ppots sold, never use them) and the rest was pretty much made through MTK. I do slayer on and off, and sometimes i take my cannon to abby specs, but i never really do any hardcore moneymaking. I know the stuff like dailies and herb farming, but forsome reason i just dont like doing them >.<

Oh, and i have a hard time doing any one thing for a long time, maybe an hours tops? unless i get off and on later.

So how should i go about making this last 10m?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

RC'ing is always an option, though I'm not sure if that's quite as good as it used to be. Killing dragons for (especially) bones, but also for hides is pretty great right now I think. Greens are probably fastest, but also probably the most crowded. You could try killing metals if you want to try your luck for other drops as well. :)

Blakdragon39.png

You need 10m for claws- but remember, you actually want something else in your bank- make sure you have 2msih in kingdom and 5m in other items, meanwhile, try lsing monsters or something for a rare drop (bandos and corp are decent)

Dont forget clue scrolls, they can generate a decent income aswell!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you can't stay with one thing, why not try tons of different moneymakers?

Merchanting could be a way. But you'd need to figure out what to merchant.

You can woodcut while watching movies (This won't give you a lot of cash, but if you do yews, it might give you cash, and you might survive since you're watching a movie)

Do runecrafting, natures. (Won't be that much cash though, might be better of trying to make death runes I think.)

Do slayer for a while, will give you some cash.

Go try a few barrow runs. You always might get lucky (If not, you'll get runes at least)

Run crystal keys/sinister keys. (Crystal keys give 4.8k per key on average, not sure about sinister but heard they're quite good cash.)

Best moneymakers of these choices are of course barrows, sinister keys, slayer, and merchanting (If you can do it properly.

Dragon hunting can also be a good idea.

I'm not sure if you just hate doing 1 thing more than 1 hour at a time, or can't manage to be on RuneScape more than 1 hour.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

I'm not sure if you just hate doing 1 thing more than 1 hour at a time, or can't manage to be on RuneScape more than 1 hour.

I can stand to be on RS for a while, but i usually dont have that option (real life takes priority)

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

You could always try to slay the Tds by yourself, that would save you a lot of money.

If you didn't do the quest, do it, the reward will give you a fair amount of cash as well.

I would have atleast 6 months worth of questing ahead of me to do this. I only do quests if i really need them as i abhor questing

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

dragon boots are a little unstable for flipping atm

3157b_graphimg3.gif?id=11732&scale=2

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

If i was you i'd kill Cave Horrors, whilst doing daily activities and MTK. Maybe do some flipping on the side, or invest in a BGS with your 20mil and lend it out, people pay stupid money in W2 for any type of item like that.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

If i was you i'd kill Cave Horrors, whilst doing daily activities and MTK. Maybe do some flipping on the side, or invest in a BGS with your 20mil and lend it out, people pay stupid money in W2 for any type of item like that.

Well, i dont really have any junk...so thats out

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff