Epic pking settup?

2v35tva.jpg

usually i wear this while in "no arm fights"

lolz rate it/ tell me how to improve!

Stats: range 76 def 80 hp 84 mage 74 and

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

This should be in graveyard.

Anyhow, you realize you're risking 3K gop tokens, right?

Thats 3K rune/pure essence, or 60 water talisman. 135k GP in ess, or 396k in pure, or 439k in water talisman for a no arm?

No thanks.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Thats 3K rune/pure essence, or 60 water talisman. 135k GP in ess, or 396k in pure, or 439k in water talisman for a no arm?

No thanks.

thanks for doing the math for me, ive been to lazy, also idc i have unlimited gop tokens. lol

Thank you.

No thanks.

thanks for doing the math for me, ive been to lazy, also idc i have unlimited gop tokens. lol

Then you must have unlimited money as well. Hurry and get enough essence for a partyhat before they nerf you!

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

No thanks.

monks dont have def, also 150 addys @ 205 each. do the math.

Thank you.

No thanks.

monks dont have def, also 150 addys @ 205 each. do the math.

So as soon as you shoot 20 arrows, you are no longer risking.

Picking up arrows just so you can risk :rolleyes:

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

no melee weapon=no ko potential

gop robes at no extra gain=wasted time

no pizzas=no quick healing=gf

no risk=no drops=fail

150 arrows=uselss

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Can you bring 76k in your inv and then fight me in a dm? I think we are pretty close in levels and your f2p like me...

Really though the gear you have right there is pro.. If you want you could even bring those "water tallies" you are wearing as food.

Just make sure you have 76k in your inv and then were good to go.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

no melee weapon= more spot for food.

gop robes at no extra gain=defence bonus

no pizzas=swordies are more effciant

no risk=im risking 50k you [bleep]

150 arrows=pwnage

Thank you.

Can you bring 76k in your inv and then fight me in a dm? I think we are pretty close in levels and your f2p like me...

Really though the gear you have right there is pro.. If you want you could even bring those "water tallies" you are wearing as food.

Just make sure you have 76k in your inv and then were good to go.

im online right now if you wanna brawl

Thank you.

150 arrows=pwnage

I'd no arm you, especially since you're not using pizzas. Easy KO.

♪♪ And I'm not done

150 arrows=pwnage

completely swordies has no advantage over 75% swordies 25% pizzas. In fact it has several significant disadvantages. Also I lol'd at "no melee weapon=more spot for food" you obviously have no clue what your doing.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Superfluous risk, yay?

A f2p edge no arming setup shouldn't vary significantly from this.

o03z8k.jpg

Unlike P2p, theres really only a few ways to PK in f2p.

Pizza + Swordfish for combo eating, also helps you outlast your opponent considering it's more health per inv, r2h + str pot for KO obviously.

O.O

Pizza + Swordfish for combo eating, also helps you outlast your opponent considering it's more health per inv, r2h + str pot for KO obviously.

Better setup includes a scimitar as well. Getting 3 fast hits in is devastating. Typical people try to keep their HP on the low end of 300-400. In the span of one hit from adamant arrows, a person can eat a swordfish. Use a scimitar, and they can eat 230 more, but only if the scimitar doesn't KO them.

Sample:

Opponent has 350 health. You hit 160 with range, switch to scimitar. They quickly eat, losing their ability to hit, you hit 200 with the scimitar. They now have 130 HP, putting them in a very precarious position. If they try to combo pizza and swordfish, they might miss the timing, leaving them at 220HP for an easy KO with a R2H. If they don't combo, they'll have 270 HP for a moderately difficult PK. If they make the combo, they'll have 360 HP, but you'll still hit them, and will likely force them to eat again. Meaning you can restart that process :thumbsup:

Compare that to just range and 2h, where they have 350 health. You hit 160 with range, they eat, and you have no chance for a PK.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Better setup includes a scimitar as well. Getting 3 fast hits in is devastating. Typical people try to keep their HP on the low end of 300-400. In the span of one hit from adamant arrows, a person can eat a swordfish. Use a scimitar, and they can eat 230 more, but only if the scimitar doesn't KO them.

Sample:

Opponent has 350 health. You hit 160 with range, switch to scimitar. They quickly eat, losing their ability to hit, you hit 200 with the scimitar. They now have 130 HP, putting them in a very precarious position. If they try to combo pizza and swordfish, they might miss the timing, leaving them at 220HP for an easy KO with a R2H. If they don't combo, they'll have 270 HP for a moderately difficult PK. If they make the combo, they'll have 360 HP, but you'll still hit them, and will likely force them to eat again. Meaning you can restart that process :thumbsup:

Compare that to just range and 2h, where they have 350 health. You hit 160 with range, they eat, and you have no chance for a PK.

Actually, with a quick switch i can often tag people after a high hit before they have a chance to eat, and an r2h has a higher chance of koing than the scimitar. I won't say scimitar is useless, its just not something i would bother wasting time with.

It may be relying on my opponents incompetency in the reflexes department, but it works for me. Scimitar has always seemed a little superfluous, people can very easily combo eat swordfish in between scimitar hits, so i can only personally rely on it for the KO, but range can switch straight to 2h on demand and if they have fast reflexes they may get one eat in before my 2h is coming at them.

Also, if someone switches to scimitar and hits me to a critical level (say 150), i can actually hit once, switch to 2h and go for a KO, and still have chance to eat after if the KO fails.

Overall bow is just more versatile, its quicker and allows for less room between hits on your opponents part, while you yourself can go for KO's in between scimitar hits and 2h hits, and can even hit twice with bow and go for a KO after r2h and still have a chance to eat.

O.O

• 1 month later...

No thanks.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

No thanks.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think it really matters how many arrows u take or what your risking.... Your ranged is going to be highly ineffective and you are not going to have much LUCK with your method but you will waste lots of time....

Have fun with that, dont quit your day job...

'Myst

Mystery14.png