02-Nov-2010 - Players' Gallery

Neos_Matrix

The days grow shorter, the nights grow longer and it’s time for spooks and fiends to roam the globe. Yes, it’s Halloween and, with that in mind, we have a rather special gallery for you this month: it’s everything ghastly and ghoulish! We’ve been through all of your sinister Halloween-themed entries and selected the very best that the community had to offer. Indeed, so good were your entries that we’ve had to split them into two galleries!

The entries featured in the first and second editions are all spinetinglingly awesome, but two of them really stood out for us. Congratulations to Teeskut and Turtlefemm - both of these great artists bag themselves a month of membership, concept art from our Graphics team and a certificate signed by the staff here at Jagex (those who weren't infected, anyway!).

We’re always looking for great artists and, if you’d like to see your work featured on our website, then check out our forum thread which can be found in the Community Home forum.

Mod Crow & Mod Emilee

Community Management

Gotta love Player's Gallery <3:

And it seems Tripsis has gotten into the Player's Gallery, again! Congratz! :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

And it seems Tripsis has gotten into the Player's Gallery, again! Congratz! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Might want to link the Gallery in your post.

There are links within the post :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Some pretty good pieces.

Congrats to Tripsis, and if I'm not mistaken, Turtlefemm used to be an Admin here as well?

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Congrats to Tripsis, and if I'm not mistaken, Turtlefemm used to be an Admin here as well?

Indeed she was!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Indeed she was!

Congrats to you both!

Liked the galleries this month.

:-) Thanks! And thanks, Tripsis, someone remembers me.. lol...

Here's a link to the big version of the gallery picture if anyone is interested. The link to larger thing was messed up or missing completely on a lot of the pictures this month.

Trick or Treat!

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

These all look rather amazing. Also, Turtle's still alive?!?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

:-) Thanks! And thanks, Tripsis, someone remembers me.. lol...

Here's a link to the big version of the gallery picture if anyone is interested. The link to larger thing was messed up or missing completely on a lot of the pictures this month.

Trick or Treat!

The link doesn't seem to work.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^