chevy140

28 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest fish xp

• Rocktails
    • Lobsters
    • Monkfish
    • Trout & Salmon
    • Other (post explanation)

Trout & salmon, but the leaping ones, and with sturgeon thrown in. At higher fishing levels, fish flingers sucks pretty bad.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

How many xp is one fish flingers game?

And making a poll is very stupid IMO. Polls are for opinions. Fastest fishing xp is about facts.

~20k at lvl 60

~16k at lvl 99

20k is the max xp per game. You get less xp if you're lower or higher than lvl 60 it seems.

Something like that.

Either way that's not bad for a 15 minute minigame. Especially at around lvl 60.

Naaxi.png

Especially since if you use the CC, you spend 5minutes doing the actual minigame, and the next 10 fishing the same fish which requires zero clicks.

It's pretty much how i plan to train fishing from now on lol. 180k xp a week is good enough for no effort.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

I believe my friend got 99 fishing like this (I'll ask him later):

70 - 85: Lobsters

85 - 90: Sharks

90 - 99: Monkfish (good money too)

I think fishing lobsters till 99 would be like... enough to drive anyone crazy. I don't recommend it unless you're F2P. Then again, spend a bit of time at F.O.G and get the swordfish gloves. Faster than Lobsters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some Pros and Cons with each Fishing Method.

I'M NOT ACCOUNTING FOR THE BARB- TAILED HARPOON.

-Lobster-

Pros:

-Faster XP at higher levers

-OK price that you can sell them at

-Fishing spots are close to bank (except in F2P)

Cons:

-Lose one spot in inventory

-F2P spots stink

-Its current price lacks in so many ways

-Speed varies with level

-Fly Fishing-

Pros:

-Fast

-There are banks close by

-There are F2P spots available

Cons:

-The income mad is extremely bad

-Rarely sells

-You lose two inventory space

-If you don't want to bank, it takes time to right click and drop them.

-Monkfish-

Pros:

-Fast

-It's near a bank

-The income is pretty good

-It has a consistent sell rate

-The XP is good

Cons:

-You lose one inventory space

-Requires a Master Quest, Swan Song

-Shark-

Pros:

-Best money possible

-Banks are nearby

-Barbarian fishing (96 required)

Cons:

-You lose one inventory space when catching with a harpoon

-The catching rate isn't something to die for

-The price is stable

hold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gif

★☆ⓢⓗⓤⓕⓕⓛⓔ☆★

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something."

"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, and two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.

mostorganized2.jpg

@the above

sharks are terrible money and xp, nobody should ever consider them. If you want money do monkfish until rocktails, if you want xp, barbarian while alching the fish and fish flingers all the way

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[spoiler=hold_myHeart wrote:]I believe my friend got 99 fishing like this (I'll ask him later):

70 - 85: Lobsters

85 - 90: Sharks

90 - 99: Monkfish (good money too)

I think fishing lobsters till 99 would be like... enough to drive anyone crazy. I don't recommend it unless you're F2P. Then again, spend a bit of time at F.O.G and get the swordfish gloves. Faster than Lobsters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some Pros and Cons with each Fishing Method.

I'M NOT ACCOUNTING FOR THE BARB- TAILED HARPOON.

-Lobster-

Pros:

-Faster XP at higher levers

-OK price that you can sell them at

-Fishing spots are close to bank (except in F2P)

Cons:

-Lose one spot in inventory

-F2P spots stink

-Its current price lacks in so many ways

-Speed varies with level

-Fly Fishing-

Pros:

-Fast

-There are banks close by

-There are F2P spots available

Cons:

-The income mad is extremely bad

-Rarely sells

-You lose two inventory space

-If you don't want to bank, it takes time to right click and drop them.

-Monkfish-

Pros:

-Fast

-It's near a bank

-The income is pretty good

-It has a consistent sell rate

-The XP is good

Cons:

-You lose one inventory space

-Requires a Master Quest, Swan Song

-Shark-

Pros:

-Best money possible

-Banks are nearby

-Barbarian fishing (96 required)

Cons:

-You lose one inventory space when catching with a harpoon

-The catching rate isn't something to die for

-The price is stable

That's...thoughtful, I guess? But it's mostly inaccurate, so it's not very good advice.

Fish Flingers is an extremely easy game to pick up. With the Fish Fling1 cc, skill necklaces to bring you to the fisherman, and with the fisherman at many popular training locations, there's little reason not to.