The return of: ���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢THE NOOB-TIONARY���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢ Now

harakoni

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

first of all, great noob-tionary thingy..perfect, but i though ch00b was-noob + chocabo(4 all the FFx players out there :wink: )=choob, or ch00b

but stillthis rock's, gr8 work

ps i got 1 -

hit-and-run-noob

a noob that hits a person in lev.1 wild then goes to a safe zone,and repeats..i h8 thoses nub's... <.<

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

^]{/-\|(kal) made it..it ROCKS!

i got 1...

1337 n008

those people who always talk in, 1337, leet, im pretty sure its called. you replace letters with numbers and add "zors" to the end of everything

(ex: noobzors)

that could go in L, 1=L, 3 = E (backwords) and 7 = t

dont ask, its really wierd, my freind always talks like that... it's really iritating

good noob tionary though! \'

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't read the whole thread, so this may have been suggested.

Whip Noob, noun - 1. The antagonist expresses their frustration over the protagonist/combatant's being able to afford a whip while the antagonist can't, due to their principal income source being begging. 2. Also used to describe anyone who does not have strength as their highest combat skill (,presumably due to excessive whip use).

Love this noobtionary, i'm recommending it as reading to anyone who begs to me and calls me a noob.

[edited for spelling]

- Pfft, my goals are FAR too "fluid" (ie. I have ADD) to be recorded in my sig.

addition: arrow noob. A noob who, when arrows appear while someone is ranging, takes the arrows for his/her own uses. Usually found at blue dragons at taverly dungeon.

i have 2 more for the list

Healing noob- a noob who will heal themselves during a fight with either food or bandaids. a commonly seen phrase in Duel Arena and Castle Wars

Teleblock noob- the antagonist states that a person is a noob by using the teleblock spell

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

F**king noob: This implies that the protagonist is either taking part in sexual intercourse whilst playing runescape or that the antagonist has a very foul mouth. Any one using this phrase should be reported at once.

HAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Many people here claiming "froob"... it's been there awhile. I thought I made it up... I didn't.

And "uber" is also a word that basically means "elite", "l337", etc. So you may need to revise that. :-w

"F**king noob" - HAHA! :lol: Nice.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Peaches noob - an insult used by the antagonist to state that the protagonist is stupid for saving money and bank trips time by using certain spells. Usually found at dust devils

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Nooby-wan-kenobi also Obi-wan-kenoobi:The use of this insult shows that the antagonist is both very bad at insults and an avid starwars fan.

Omg, I lol'd IRL on this one...SOOOOOOOOOOo funny :thumbsup:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.