The return of: ���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢THE NOOB-TIONARY���¢�¢â�š�¬���¢ Now

harakoni

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the G Noob spelled right?

I think it is Get off my rock noob not Get of my rock noob.

Hey nice guide you have here.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

What about AFKing noob

Afking noob: someone who AFK's (goes away from the keyboard) to train with minimal effort.

P.S. Shouldn't the title say "54+ Entries" instead of "54+ translations"?

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Oh dear, this guide is neither funny, nor clever, however i do like the way the scribe has chosen to adopt the terms protagonist and antagonist. These words take on an almost quasi-metaphorical meaning when used with reference to runescape, bravo sir, for furthering the use of the english language. And giving me a brief chuckle even if i was laughing at you not with you, *sigh*.......

sorr about the extended time with out updates ill get around to it eventualy, iv just been really busy (finally decide to get some cash flowing my way and stop skiling (i used to use the time i was smithing to update) i finally pulled in my first mill in actual cash *looks pleased* did it in 4 days *looks even more pleased* hehe well ill gat around to the updates soon hopefully.

thanks again for all your support and input i keep meening to add evryone who helped at the bottom.

for now...

Oh dear, this guide is neither funny, nor clever, however i do like the way the scribe has chosen to adopt the terms protagonist and antagonist. These words take on an almost quasi-metaphorical meaning when used with reference to runescape, bravo sir, for furthering the use of the english language. And giving me a brief chuckle even if i was laughing at you not with you, *sigh*.......

you made a typo :twisted:

The great NOOB-TIONARY has Return-ed!

hara's fight for lvl 85 mining currently at 70!

..thats coming from someone who's sigs blah blah blah n00b n00b n00b :lol:

parents17dc.gif

Can anyone say "failed attempt to sound cool"?

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

got a new one.

"Oiugo, noob" phrase. this is a relatively new term being used on Counterstrike. Oiugo means "Can't touch this," so a person that says this would be saying "Can't touch this, noob." proper pronounciation is "oh-WEE-go".

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

got a new one.

"Oiugo, noob" phrase. this is a relatively new term being used on Counterstrike. Oiugo means "Can't touch this," so a person that says this would be saying "Can't touch this, noob." proper pronounciation is "oh-WEE-go".

lol, just read the post my self ill throw it in later :wink:

The great NOOB-TIONARY has Return-ed!

hara's fight for lvl 85 mining currently at 70!

lol, i got 1 that i am often called:

"Loser Noob": phrase is often used by the antagonist after buying an overpriced item from the protagonist. even though setting a high price is not against any rules the antagonist proceeds to try and make the protagonist feel as lowly as possible (rarely works) despite the fact that he has already purchased the overpriced item, so why the hell do it?

dont ask me...

siggity siggity shwa

:lol: You are my hero (does that make me a harakoni's noob?)!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Tunnel noob- a sometimes used castle wars term. The protaganist repeatedly kills someone who is vastly superior to them by collapsing a tunnel on them because they were dumb enough to keep auto retialiate on and run to their deaths. The antagonist will repeatedly try killing the protaginist in his anger that a smarter person outwitted him, however the he will still probably end up getting tunel killed more.

a bit long, summarise it whatever.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

I don't know how you'll use this one in your Noob-tionary, harakoni, but I think, smart as you are, you'll probably find a way.

I can't count the number of times, back when I was f2p, that some weirdo would walk up to me and use some variation of, "I own you." I gather that the general meaning of this is, should I ever care to step foot into the wilderness (I'm the cautious sort), this person will be able to kill me. I'm willing to wager it's their way of trying to get me to stupidly lose my temper and join them in the Wilderness so that they can prove it to me. (I hope I never prove to be so foolhardy)

I know it doesn't start with "noob" but, as I said before, harakoni, I'm sure you can come up with something clever.

Cimmorene, Princess of the Thunderstorm

announcementnv3.jpg

Brave, strong, smart and beautiful.

I AM the daughter of wind and fire

THE NOOB-TIONARY

Noobster: This implies that the Protragonist is question is a noob, the antagonist has then smartly added a prefix to the word to make him self sound even smarter.

I beleive you meant suffix :)

That was a very well put together dictionary which greatly expanded my knowledge concerning the "noobs" of Runescape.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Man, people can be so stupid sometimes. I have, unfortunately, used n00b many times. But this thing is so friggin' FUNNY! And, by the way, who is zezima?

Zezima is #1 in the overall highscores.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20