runecraft?

TheSpecialOne

What runes will you be making to get to 44? I'll edit and add the top 2 choices since I'm feeling nice... Give me a minute.

edit: I don't know what the tele duel war method is.... war method?

Tele to Castle Wars, tele to Duel Arena, enter Fire altar, craft. Tele to CW. Rince and repeat.

Basically, each trip is 2 uses of a Ring of Duelling.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

What runes will you be making to get to 44? I'll edit and add the top 2 choices since I'm feeling nice... Give me a minute.

Tele to Castle Wars, tele to Duel Arena, enter Fire altar, craft. Tele to CW. Rince and repeat.

So we're looking at about... 13 Gp per trip wasted in duel rings. This of course only applies if you use up 7 teles, bank the last one, and sell it for minimum later. If anyone has noticed, both Ring of Duelling (8) and Ring of Duelling (1) is the same price. So one tele is basicly just 6 Gp per (Problem is that, you might not sell the for minimum in just 5 minutes, it might take up to 1 hour, or a day.)

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

So we're looking at about... 13 Gp per trip wasted in duel rings. This of course only applies if you use up 7 teles, bank the last one, and sell it for minimum later. If anyone has noticed, both Ring of Duelling (8) and Ring of Duelling (1) is the same price. So one tele is basicly just 6 Gp per (Problem is that, you might not sell the for minimum in just 5 minutes, it might take up to 1 hour, or a day.)

Wouldn't that be fairly annoying to do since each trip uses 2 uses and not just one like other popular training methods with duel rings?

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Wouldn't that be fairly annoying to do since each trip uses 2 uses and not just one like other popular training methods with duel rings?

It would, yes. But if you're really really poor, and you want to save most of your cash, go for it. If not, just use them up. It's only 2k a piece.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Cheap alternative to Duel war is using the Daemonheim ring to get back to bank there. It's a little bit slower, but helps the poverty-stricken.

Then you defeat the purpose of the whole thing. Without your duelling ring you can't teleport close to the altar.

If you're really that poor, just forgo fire crafting in general; it will never be profitable. Instead just craft airs or something.

Then you defeat the purpose of the whole thing. Without your duelling ring you can't teleport close to the altar.

If you're really that poor, just forgo fire crafting in general; it will never be profitable. Instead just craft airs or something.

Earths are superior to airs in every way apart from xp/hr if you tele (and even then, the gains are marginal).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Earths are superior to airs in every way apart from xp/hr if you tele (and even then, the gains are marginal).

I know I'm a bit late, but I wasn't serious about the airs, bro.