6 months cultivation.

This was always a dream for me, and after achieving turmoil, and ovls, I set out to achieve it.

Its taken me about 3 months to get the final 1/2 of the bulk of cash, to achieve my goal:ELYSIAN SPIRIT SHIELD.

Picture25-3.png

I heard rumors from friend that ely would sell min in ge due to damage reduction update, didn't beleive it, but decided to try anyways.

VERY glad I did.

my new Prod slayer gear for 99 slayer :twisted: :rolleyes:

Picture26-3.png

My end of year goal completed 25 days early, now for 99 slayzer. My gear in picture is basically my bank.

Meamzed

meamzed.png

Grats.

Although you probably should have waited till the end of this month to see what the updates do to them before plunking down rediculous amounts of gp...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Nice! I disagree with Golvellius, once people see whatever the absorption updates does to these shields, your window of opportunity to get it at min (or at all) is pretty much over.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

you still owe me a karils top dammit!@#$!$#&@$%^!#$%

0/10

jkjk, how ya been man? god damn 550M?! last i remember you were barely putting money towards GWD trips!

10/10 for sure

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Nice, I would be a bit nervous that Jagex will make something overpowered and hurt the market of Spirit Shields. Glad I'm not rich enough to worry about it.

If anything, spirit shields are way too rare and overpriced. We've needed damage absorption for a long time now and if they release something crappy in the name of protecting the ludicrous costs of the divine and elysian spirit shields, then they've learned NOTHING. It's that kind of thinking that has caused nearly every powerful item in the last several years to be released with some kind of degradation mechanic.

I would be a bit nervous that Jagex will make something overpowered and hurt the market of Spirit Shields.

That's an understandable concern, but considering how they didn't update the Dragon Defender to give stats in line with the pattern I think it's fair to say that, at least for a good bit of time in the foreseeable future, we've hit the most we could in terms of stronger shields yet to come out and they intend to preserve the tiering at least for now.

10/10. Smart buy, long time goal, you're happy, everyone's happy. Pride and good feelings all round! grats.

hzvjpwS.gif

Congratulations! :thumbsup: Great purchase and it always feels great to achieve a long-term goal like this!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

thats amazing!!! Can I ask what you all did in your life of rs to make that? Godwars?? Slayer is awesome, im working on 99 slowly!!! 90/99 atm :D... 10/10

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

• 2 weeks later...

Even 88 summoning is complete overkill for nearly every task. Congrats though, it's definitely a goal of mine (probably for 2011) to get either a DSS or ESS.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)