Apology and request

Hello, I just want to apologise for my behaviour earlier. Our thread is pretty special to all of us and we can't bear the constant advertising we are getting from you. Please stop! Its really ruining the gameplay of our thread, the moderators on runescape aren't as devoted as yours and won't remove things for days on end and sometimes even ignore our requests.

Either way, please please please stop spamming our forum!

thumb-up-adwords-tips.jpg

Also, I notice that you don't even have a CYOC (hegemony) actually active at the moment but you are claiming that you are.

Eitherway I am sincerely sorry for my behaviour and you can count on me personally not to do it myself.

The linkspamming has affected a lot of people so although I'm giving up I really don't think I'll be the last.

Please, Please just stop posting the link, it really disrupts our humble thread.

EDIT: I've had a look around, if CYOC ever fails this is the first place I would come to it. Its nice and full of original threads and other things, it looks great. If it had some more active threads I can forsee it being very popular. Just think, loads of people visit here but nobody joins! If you made them join somehow by either being really nice or having loads of threads you could get more people. Either way no need to advertise.

We are sorry if anyone is advertising over there for us. But, if it is who I think it is, there's nothing we can do to stop it.

You could tell them to stop. You could enforce some penaltys on them. The person advertising is Hextriplet mainly but I think there are others.

You could apologise on the thread.

Yah, I think the person has been banned already, but we're sorry if he's still bothering you with alts or something.

:)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

We appreciate the apology, though this really isn't an acceptable thing.

Whoever is advertising knows what the consensus on the subject is, We Tavernians are perfectly happy the way we are.

If it is Hex, there's nothing he can do. He may harbour some ill feelings towards us, and "advertise" because of that to agitate folks like you towards us, but he isn't coming back here. He's out of our jurisdiction.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yah, I think the person has been banned already, but we're sorry if he's still bothering you with alts or something.

:)

I don't think he's been banned, he's been banned once by a moderator and hasn't bothered us for a bit.

If you could enforce sanctions on this website that would be great.

Yeah, called it. It's Hex. AGAIN.

Hextriplet, as far as I know, has been banned from this forum, and was the only person really huge on advertising our little corner of the interwebs.

So the most we could do is put a public apology out to you guys, and I think it'd be best if one of our Tavern mods did that.

Again, really sorry about him.

a70c7.png

I apologized at one point on the CYOC thread, after the first issue arose.

I was actually about to explain the situation again on CYOC 25 when I saw this thread, in fact.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

We appreciate the apology, though this really isn't an acceptable thing.

Whoever is advertising knows what the consensus on the subject is, We Tavernians are perfectly happy the way we are.

If it is Hex, there's nothing he can do. He may harbour some ill feelings towards us, and "advertise" because of that to agitate folks like you towards us, but he isn't coming back here. He's out of our jurisdiction.

Yeh, I'm sorry it won't happen again.

The advertisers really don't think that.

So, theres nothing you can do at all? Can you atleast apolgise or tell him to stop?

Apology, yes.

Telling him to stop, yes.

Hex never really seemed to respect the rest of us much, though, so I can't guarantee any results. :(

However we can help, we will. And remember that the worst thing you can do to a troll is ignore them. :)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Do you know what really is sad and annoying, the fact that no hegemony thread exists. People might actually join if there was a running hegemony thread but there isn't at all!

Don't advertise that something has something when it doesn't.

You basically said.

"GET HOT CAKES HERE"

then you sold lamps.

People might even join if you had what you were advertising.

I would almost certiantly join if you had what you said you had.

What thread was advertised in :S?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Believe me, we are working on creating new hegemonies, it's just that they never last as long as we want them to until people start getting bored.

I'll talk to Hex, I still have contact with him over msn (seriously, that guy managed to talk with me even after I blocked him :-? ).

EDIT: He's logged of right now, but I'll talk to him when he's back on.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Do you know what really is sad and annoying, the fact that no hegemony thread exists. People might actually join if there was a running hegemony thread but there isn't at all!

You basically said.

"GET HOT CAKES HERE"

then you sold lamps.

Why do you insist on the thought that this person who is spamming where ever you are from are still affiliated with Tip.it when multiple people have told you he has been banned for breaking the rules on this site for a while? Furthermore, why you are blatantly ignoring the multiple hedgemony threads that are on the very first page? It seems like, despite Nexaduro's very polite demeanor and willingness to help, you're hellbent on being rude and pointing your fingers at the wrong people.

I'm not even a regular poster here, simply a lurker, and I can see that. Lordy.

EDIT: Seems like it's been a while since I browsed those other threads and I'm [developmentally delayed]ed. :kanye:

hzvjpwS.gif

Wait.. This is Hex, isn't it? creator of thread joined just over half an hour ago...

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

You basically said.

"GET HOT CAKES HERE"

then you sold lamps.

Why do you insist on the thought that this person who is spamming where ever you are from are still affiliated with Tip.it when multiple people have told you he has been banned for breaking the rules on this site for a while? Furthermore, why you are blatantly ignoring the multiple hedgemony threads that are on the very first page? It seems like, despite Nexaduro's very polite demeanor and willingness to help, you're hellbent on being rude and pointing your fingers at the wrong people.

Those hegemonies are actually over, IIRC.

But yeah, our "advertiser" has no clue what he's actually advertising. He's just greifing, as would be expected from him.

@Earth: I think he's from the RSOF version of Hegemony; trying to get us to have Hex stop his advertising.

a70c7.png

You basically said.

"GET HOT CAKES HERE"

then you sold lamps.

Actually I'll have you know that people lie, all the time! I mean despite the fact that they are denying anything to do with that they could be PMing each other or organising this all along!

The dates of those hegemonys are very old, this is a slow moving forum.

Sorry if I have offended you but I'm right.

Earthgragonsage, how dare you! Is that how you shut me up, just claim I'm someone else and have me banned.

I don't think so! I'm not going to go away if you ban me! This issue requires sorting out and no amount of lieing is going to fix that!

Thats the Hex that we know and... well.. Not love... What the eff are you doing, dude?

EDIt: Oh. If thats the case, then my apologies. Mistook you for a second there.. If you aren't Hex.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Okay, I'm locking this.

We all realise the issue, and the moderator team here will be working at it. We've all gotten our words in, no need for this to escalate beyond the simple facts.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hi there,

This topic has been locked as Nexaduro has said. If an issue is outside of our forums, such as on the RSOF, this is simply not an area in our jurisdiction. You must deal with the moderators on the site where this is happening.

We will never endorse people planning or discussing this kind of intrusive behavior on our forums however, and if that exists somewhere please let us know by reporting the content. If it is a rogue user going about advertising, I'm afraid we cannot do much.

This topic is locked because it has nothing to do with roleplaying. We would appreciate it if this matter was not discussed in public any longer as it is just causing flame wars. If you have any questions or concerns please PM me directly.

Cowman_133

Tip.It Administrator

1.png
generic_signature.png