New Spell: Prayer Block

blaringbugle

why do mages get this?

range is the one people pray to CONSTANTLY

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

problem is that rangers complain way to much on the stuff they get

and i have to agree on toxic that a mage could defeat a warrior

the most powerfull kind of combat always shifts to another though isent that kinda weird :?

ya but mages are not the most powerfull

since none of the mages have dragon stuff

and a warrior could own a mage and a mage casting prayer block could be fair since techinachly warriors are much to powrfull

ok, this about the most untrue thing i have ever had the misfortune to read

yesterday, i went in the wildy, off to kill green dragons. im lvl 69, and i see a lvl 63. he is poisoned, so i go up to him and special him with my d long. he rune like 50 sqauers north, and once i folow him up, he casts tele block, entangles me, and does some ranging hitting 14s on me. once the entagle runes out he casts another. i dont even bother eating food, cause i knew i was dead.

dont ever say mages arent the most powerful

Any fool can write a rule, but any fool will mind it

--Thoreau

daskos99.png

Flickr

123fork are so imbecilic its not even funny

warriors do not own mages

1st problem you say that warriors use the protect from magic prayer which only that only protects 50/50 in the wilderness and mages almost generally hit even with protect from magic on

second with the mage casting ice barrage for 5min straight your dead not alive

3rd you see more mages using prayer then any1 else so why do you want the people who don't use i as much to have it cast on them

Fourth all most all mages have team there are some of you out there that mage without a team but not that many

Do you pk with a team 123fork?

and a warrior could own a mage and a mage casting prayer block could be fair since technically warriors are much to powerful

if your talking about the dragon armor that costs 50mil to buy then you must be crazy to think if a warrior would wear that into the wilderness

and if your talking about dragonhide armor then they are also mages so technically there a hybrid pker and not a pure warrior

kill3r_c0w.png

1st problem you say that warriors use the protect from magic prayer which only that only protects 50/50 in the wilderness and mages almost generally hit even with protect from magic on

3rd you see more mages using prayer then any1 else so why do you want the people who don't use i as much to have it cast on them

Fourth all most all mages have team there are some of you out there that mage without a team but not that many

and a warrior could own a mage and a mage casting prayer block could be fair since technically warriors are much to powerful

if your talking about the dragon armor that costs 50mil to buy then you must be crazy to think if a warrior would wear that into the wilderness

and if your talking about dragonhide armor then they are also mages so technically there a hybrid pker and not a pure warrior

evilknight the true imbecile is u and its not even funny also

warriors can own mages sence they can bend the triangle and its all about stragety

2 warriors to are in groups

3.mages really on stop spells and such but warriors have potions and poinsed weapons

4.warriors can even bring archers to help them and other mages

and 5th u didnt even read my other posts u just stuck with only 1 so next time readd all the post ok before u post

Do u also even pk evilknight

and a warrior could own a mage and a mage casting prayer block could be fair since techinachly warriors are much to powrfull

ok, this about the most untrue thing i have ever had the misfortune to read

yesterday, i went in the wildy, off to kill green dragons. im lvl 69, and i see a lvl 63. he is poisoned, so i go up to him and special him with my d long. he rune like 50 sqauers north, and once i folow him up, he casts tele block, entangles me, and does some ranging hitting 14s on me. once the entagle runes out he casts another. i dont even bother eating food, cause i knew i was dead.

dont ever say mages arent the most powerful

problem is on wat u said is that ur just talking about 1 time 1 time doesnot mean that oh they beat u u cant beat them

ya but mages are not the most powerful

evilknight the true imbecile is u and its not even funny also

warriors can own mages since they can bend the triangle and its all about strategy

2 warriors to are in groups

3.mages really on stop spells and such but warriors have potions and poisoned weapons

4.warriors can even bring archers to help them and other mages

and 5th u didn't even read my other posts u just stuck with only 1 so next time read all the post ok before u post

Do u also even pk evilknight

1. and mages and rangers cant bend the triangle also?

2. then their pansies

3. how are pots and poisoned weapons gonna help you if you cant even touch the person

4.same response as to 2

5. iv'e read your other posts and all i got from it is that you a mage that gets pwned in the wilderness

6. i pk........ and i win

kill3r_c0w.png

oops :oops:

iclicked submit twice :oops:

problem is u should have read all the posts after toxic and the one i stated that toxic was right

so next time re check my posts

and p.s i no how to bend the triangle because a warrior get infrozen has shark and a potion gives him a 10/23/45/0 and done the mage is dead

and also im no imbecile i know how to bend the triangle so next time please be more carefull on wat u post

and p.sss a warrior a mage and a ranger can bend the triangle sorry should have had that in

and also warriors are not pansies i mean really they dont rally care about rangers and mages

Sounds like a good spell however I think magic already has enough weird spells like entangle and teleblock. It would make mage too good maybe have it at 95 - 99 magic.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

This idea is a definite no. I have stated the reason before, I won't state it again.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

melee block

-stops a player using melee for 5 minutes

magic block

-stops a player using magic for 5 minutes

range block

-stops a player using range for 5 minutes

moving block

-stops a player using "movement" for 5 minutes

talking block

-stops a player from calling u a "block-noob" for 5minutes

Lets incorporate all this ingame as well. Imagine all the wild fun we would have.

well they introduced the dragon hatchet with the ability to make a mage lose a few levels. so a warrior could attack the mage and make him unable to cast this spell...

do mages really need more disabling spells?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

the triangle is pretty much true if you're only a pure warrior, mage or ranger. most people do 2 things for a reason. It's almost suicide not to.

if you go melee and someone entangles you, just switch to dragon hide and throw a poison dart to distract them, then go back to pounce on them with protect from magic prayer. Maybe bring a bow if you're that afraid of being entangled. You risk way too much on p2p.

then again a mage can just bust out a whip (or something cheaper) and slash straight through the hide and pray against melee. Teleblock will scare the meleer into running if they're wearing anything expensive (and theyre not stuck, which they should be)... then you get a few free mage hits. they'll be pretty much screwed in multi. Mages hit hard and die fast but they have less to drop too. unless they carry a ton of runes. you can also get away with wearing prayer stuff on f2p. mages are probably best for PKing if you ask me. You'll die a few times but you'll get alot more kills.

an anti-prayer spell that lasts 5 minutes would be insanely long. Mages are already reeeaally good at higher levels. It should only be like 20-30 seconds at most and maybe make it so they have to turn it back on. even then its overkill after level 85 magic. this is what smite is for really.. and certain weapon specials.

That spell would defeat the very purpose of the protection prayers, and that immunity part sounds rather dumb. That would cause so many more issues that what it would solve, and pking is meant to be difficult, and that makes it easier. Personally the prayer skill is fine as it is.

And from the literal perspective, the gods have much more power than what a human could ever overpower.

Comments? Contact me via private message.

My point exactly! Why private message though?

Mages are not the most powerful? Warriors own mages? Mages are weak because they don't have Dragon Armour? Well, for one; rangers don't too. And mages aren't supposed to have powerful armour. Might I also remind you that warrior armour have negative defense against magic?

Warriors cannot own mages very easily. I suppose you have heard of Ancient Magicks, or Teleblock and Entangle?

An Ice Barrage or an Entangle can render a warrior helpless, and to the mercy of mages. They can't move, thus can't attack or run. If faced with a Modern Mage with Teleblock... even worse. No, warriors are totally defeated by mages. Generally speaking, of course.

first off wariors have magic protect prayer

second mages are weak to some meele attack

and third the warrior has a higher slash and rush ability

also mages are not the most powerfull and third dont foreget about magic protedct against

Protect from Magic just protects from what Jagex says, 1/2 of the damage

LOL higher slash and rush ability

Yes they have higher slash because staves only raise crush....

Rush is ancient magics and I wouldn't expect a warrior to wear rune and have a ancient magics staff

mages are not the most powerfull

Theres a weapon triangle

noob,93element.gif

melee block

magic block

range block

moving block

talking block

Lets incorporate all this ingame as well. Imagine all the wild fun we would have.

LOL!

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

melee block

magic block

range block

moving block

talking block

that would be sigged post-instantaneusly (sp?) if it wasnt too big for my sig :lol:

parents17dc.gif