Did I miss something?

Earpy

So I login and I plan to carry on from where I left off last time - getting 99 fishing. I'm not too far off, level 96. So I login, and whats that - Level 94?!?! Hmm, okay maybe i dreamt I got them levels; So i check the hiscore...Level 94. So then I check adventurers log...and look what I find.

[hide]oops1.png[/hide]

[hide]oopsj.png[/hide]

Anybody had anything similar to this happen to them?

p.s; Sorry for the large images

It looks like your Dungeoneering level was reset as well. :|

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that. This doesn't seem very fair as I haven't actually done anything wrong :/

The fishing guild is full of bots.

I won't be surprised if they roll'dback all their stats, and mistook you for a bot.

Staurolite.png

Jagex claims not to reset levels unless they have conclusive proof of botting. Either way, I still think the whole idea is a mistake, as you don't get any messages and it's completely unappealable (actually, do you have any in-game messages? It could be worth a check)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that. This doesn't seem very fair as I haven't actually done anything wrong :/

I don't want to come off as an [wagon], but from my experience Jagex is usually pretty good with these things.

You either botted and are denying, or you didn't. If you didn't, send Jagex a message or something if you really feel like taking the risk - I mean they already believe you botted.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I havne't got any messages in my in-game inbox or E-mail. I've been living at the fishing guild for a while and always see the bots about, there easily spotted but i've never botted. I'll send them a message. Thanks all.

I don't want to come off as an [wagon], but from my experience Jagex is usually pretty good with these things.

You either botted and are denying, or you didn't. If you didn't, send Jagex a message or something if you really feel like taking the risk - I mean they already believe you botted.

In the past I've been banned 3-4 times when botting.. I wouldn't call them accurate.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

It's a given they would eventually mess up and lower the stats of someone innocent.

I think it's time for you to go fish rocktails, monks, fly fishing, heavy rod fishing, fish flingers, etc, things real players use.

2480+ total