Less Than 15 Days

KingYufei

Simple questions

1. How will the return of Old Wildy and Free Trade influence your clan as a whole? 

2. How will your clan use this opportunity to make your clan any better? 

3. Will this amazing long waited update affect you personally in your clan? why or why not? 

4. How will this update change the Runescape clan community as a whole?  

Share your thoughts !

For me personally :

1. How will the return of Old Wildy and Free Trade influence your clan as a whole?

My clan True 0wnage will NOT be affected due the fact that we are a CWA based clan. However, I do believe that my dear clan leaders will consider more Wildy wars.

We might go PK a lot more now due to this update.

3. Will this amazing long waited update affect you personally in your clan? why or why not? Yes, because my clan the great True 0wnage clan members and staffs will be giving me very rare and valuable items for FREE !

This update will surely bring back some of the older clans that closed due to the 2007 Free Trade / Wildy Change. I'm also looking forward of newer clans to emerge and make the clan world like the old days if not better.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

It will influence it just as much as any other clan out there. (Meaning, more people returning to the game for the time being, etc.) Looking forward to more clans being out to be honest. Should make things more exciting.

We've always PKed regularly, so it won't affect the amount that we PK. Might PK more possibly.

3. Will this amazing long waited update affect you personally in your clan? why or why not?

I suppose it'll make PKs a lot more fun like they used to be. Looking forward to it.

More clans will be out PKing. I also heard that half of the mini-games and such are being removed from the Wilderness which should give clans more breathing room when it comes down to PK Trips. Will make the Wilderness more of a wilderness if you get what I mean. :P Not to mention the countless amount of old school members who quit due to it being removed. Should boost up numbers for every clan which will make fights all that more exciting. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

A lot of the people on Tipit were never even around during the wilderness, so I'm just looking forward to seeing them [bleep] and complain and ask to bring PvP/BH back. :razz: Although I personally prefer the old wild to the new PvP/BH thing, and definitely free trade, there are some negatives that come with the wild - specifically that PKing activity will be diffused, and the PK realm will seem much less active... One thing I hated about the old wild was being out for hours; jumping from world to world, and finding no one to fight. Of course RS has a lot more players now but you get my point. But maybe the PK/war themed worlds will help relieve this problem.

Other than that, won't affect me much cause I haven't logged onto RS for months, and Downfall doesn't really do CWA anymore, so I think they have lots to look forward to with the change.. but overall I think it'll be a positive change for the clan world! :thumbsup:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

1. How will the return of Old Wildy and Free Trade influence your clan as a whole? we will be doing the same stuff were doing, 2 wildy wars and a pk trip a week followed by a matched opts war in clan wars.

2. How will your clan use this opportunity to make your clan any better? probably more spurs, if it is like old wild their should be 5-10 clans out at a time in not just gmt timezone but eastern as well

3. Will this amazing long waited update affect you personally in your clan? why or why not? no, i don't really care what jagex does any more

4. How will this update change the Runescape clan community as a whole? exodus will gain more members because they can bribe people to join with sara sets again, 4 clans (one of them being solar angels led by cantstopal) + DI are coming back so hopefully there will be some more activity.

161nazb.gif

More pking i imagine, and hunting clans.

More events to keep us active since no one gives us fights.

I don't think so.

Bring back more interest and maybe slow down the "clan world is dying drama".

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

- Our activity is already growing. We have about 10-15 retireds already in the woodwork to get back active. We also have quite a few members expressing interest in returning to THE. We expect great things. Also it will be fun to look forward to monetary rewards for competitions. The majority of our clan was around before wilderness was taken out so although we are small we are far more ready to do this transition compared to many other clans.

- Activity, warring, rewards, 'THE' Elites anyone?

- Will be an interesting shift back to the old ways.

- If the CWA-era clans do not adapt they will flounder. The activity of their clan will decrease because everyone else will most likely move to wilderness again. They will be able to fight CWA teams and thats about it

flamesig.jpg

1. How will the return of Old Wildy and Free Trade influence your clan as a whole? Retireds would come back

2. How will your clan use this opportunity to make your clan any better? Having more pk trips

3. Will this amazing long waited update affect you personally in your clan? why or why not? Nothing will really change for me, i have little desire to play this game.

4. How will this update change the Runescape clan community as a whole? more activtity for awhile, then it would proberly die down. People have gotten into a rut of always planning their events instead of having spur events.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

I will get free money.

I will make more money!

I MAKE MORE GOD DAMN MONEY

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYz

My clan True 0wnage will NOT be affected due the fact that we are a CWA based clan. However, I do believe that my dear clan leaders will consider more Wildy wars.

We'll be affected alright!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well there will be a wilderness to guard again #

I think it will re-energize us after the BH era where we were kind of lost.

No, because I'm emeritus :P

I think the clan world will see a boost in people for a short time at least especially in the area of old members returning.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Well there will be a wilderness to guard again #

I think it will re-energize us after the BH era where we were kind of lost.

No, because I'm emeritus :P

I think the clan world will see a boost in people for a short time at least especially in the area of old members returning.

The wilderness was still there just not in every world

6590ew.jpg

I honestly think the Free Trade will influence CE more than the Wildy since we are staying CWA based unless we are "forced" to move out.

It won't really, at least not for us.

As I said, since we're staying CWA based, probably not a massive effect on us except for where CWA will be moved to.

Might make some old players come back making it generally more active until the hype dies down and it becomes the every day norm again.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

I might be wrong, but I don't think the new old wildy won't have that much impact as everyone seems to expect. It's good that there will be a lot of worlds to fight on again, might reduce some of the lag on a server where 6 clans are fighting at once.

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend