Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Go to the Party room on a member world... Lost your party room? Moron.

We just dont have it anymore in seers, now free players can use it.

Why do they get to use it?

why are free players posting here?

These forums should be for members..

Also skillcapes should be p2p forever.

Waaah! im a free player! give me bank space! Waaah! give us updates!

Waah! give us skillcapes! Waah! give use some good boots!

you cares if its in falador? oh yeah i forgot the update where members can't go in free areas anymore :roll:

waah! i'm an annoying member! we should get everthing!

f2p deserves a few updates a year, at least.

soldersig.jpg

You know what's fun? Looking up the P2Pers who post on here, flaming and look at how noob they are. They make P2Pers look dumb. #-o

Oh yeah, correct. These P2Ps make everyone think that all P2Ps are dumb, hypocritical and selfish, when a lot of them aren't and care for the F2Ps and whatever. They (the bad ones) think all F2Ps are cry babies that want everything. We don't NEED everything, we don't DESERVE everything but we SHOULD get some things. Nobody likes being neglected. F2Ps are more (note it's "More", not "Aren't") neglected than P2Ps, but we still get things. P2Ps notice we should get around 10% of RS at least, and we don't want everything, otherwise... good-bye to RS.

You know what's fun? Looking up the P2Pers who post on here, flaming and look at how noob they are. They make P2Pers look dumb. #-o

Oh yeah, correct. These P2Ps make everyone think that all P2Ps are dumb, hypocritical and selfish, when a lot of them aren't and care for the F2Ps and whatever. They (the bad ones) think all F2Ps are cry babies that want everything. We don't NEED everything, we don't DESERVE everything but we SHOULD get some things. Nobody likes being neglected. F2Ps are more (note it's "More", not "Aren't") neglected than P2Ps, but we still get things. P2Ps notice we should get around 10% of RS at least, and we don't want everything, otherwise... good-bye to RS.

If you don't NEED anything and don't DESERVE anything, then why SHOULD you get anything?

Ananke32.png

If you don't NEED anything and don't DESERVE anything, then why SHOULD you get anything?

Ignorant. I said "Everything", not "Anything", for crap's sake. People should pay more attention, unlike me, who barely has attention and would lose my head if it wasn't stuck on my neck. Wait, it is? Didn't notice.

Ignorant. I said "Everything", not "Anything", for crap's sake. People should pay more attention, unlike me, who barely has attention and would lose my head if it wasn't stuck on my neck. Wait, it is? Didn't notice.

Not ignorant, just trying to read with a toddler throwing food at the back of my head. I have a general stance of 'no pay? no updates!' but that's knee-jerk reaction to the all the entitlement posts of "OMG! We MUST have this or I'll quit!!!elventy-one!!!11!!" For the most part, I don't care.

Ananke32.png

Not ignorant, just trying to read with a toddler throwing food at the back of my head. I have a general stance of 'no pay? no updates!' but that's knee-jerk reaction to the all the entitlement posts of "OMG! We MUST have this or I'll quit!!!elventy-one!!!11!!" For the most part, I don't care.

Sorry then.

Why F2Ps think they need something? If Ashes were the only Member items... Who would become member? Jagex loses lots of money and boom, it's over, RS, unless Ads give enough money. Frankly, I'm happy with the stuff we have now, though there's a lot of stuff I'd like on F2P's (damn POHs). People should learn that in life, they need food, water, a place to crap and another to sleep. Not anything else. Do I need a PS2 to survive? Do I need to have a Lvl70 orc in WoW to survive? No.

Another stupid thing is that "They don't pay, they don't get anything" is NOT a reason to the lack of updates. Did we pay for a public toilet, fountain, a place to drink, and all public stuff? Not either. RS can't be compared with most of RL.

(Also, ChickyBee, I'm not criticizing (???) you. Just clearing up some things)

A little extra bank space and the right to post on the forums, thats all i need. Jagex doesnt realize, before all their paying customers were members...they were F2P too! Give them a little bigger taste of what its like, dont just cram em in a box and make them suffer until they agree to pay each month.

If you like chicken, then you are awesome!

A little extra bank space and the right to post on the forums, thats all i need. Jagex doesnt realize, before all their paying customers were members...they were F2P too! Give them a little bigger taste of what its like, dont just cram em in a box and make them suffer until they agree to pay each month.

:thumbup: Though forums are largely unlikely. Too much spam. Like I said before... who needs the main forums when you can access a forum like Tip.It which has people with 50 IQ points.

Did we pay for a public toilet, fountain, a place to drink, and all public stuff?

Yeah you do.... it's called Taxes....

F2Pers, you better SHUTUP for a long time... you just got 2 freakin' major updates... party room and the f7 thing. If you're still saying "F2p sohuld get boots cuz we look at ads 8-) 8-) 8-)" you're pathetic. You whined and Jagex listened and gave you updates so you'd shutup. If you're still whining about the lack of updates for F2p then I hope your character gets hanged and has level 3 noobs shooting bazookas at you.

Give us members a good reason why you deserve updates.

Why is this even a sticky?

Now you even get clan chat?!

And a poll JUST for f2p?

Well i hope that poll is one of the last updates you will ever get.

All this board is made of are f2p players trying to make a difference.

You got a poll! you get the clan chat system!

Stop whining you lazy people that cant even pay for the game you rant on.

If you whine here relentlessly, why dont you just pay for the game?! :notalk:

:thumbup: Though forums are largely unlikely. Too much spam. Like I said before... who needs the main forums when you can access a forum like Tip.It which has people with 50 IQ points.

I think TIF has higher IQ than RSOF, because most of RSOF dudes are 70- IQ, and here it is around 105+ I think. Yep, I love this place and i don't need RSOF. Bankspace is needed like water, at least give 1,5 rows, or 2,5 so it would be exactly 80 spaces...

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

And a poll JUST for f2p?

Because its the easy way to get lvls/xp/cash/etc. Its not a cash matter dude. Besides why this topic lost its propouse?

@ topic: why members can use their agility on f2p worlds? Isnt that an unfair advantage?

I think that f2p should get:

1) more bank space! (I cant even get skull scepters or whatever they're called because I usually only have 3-/+ free bank spaces, no tt armor either :()

2) skill capes! (It's harder to get 99 skills in f2p (yes even cooking, we don't have rouges den))

3) more mage stuff (armor). and snare too. bind is completely useless.

Shaniqua.png

Did we pay for a public toilet, fountain, a place to drink, and all public stuff?

Yeah you do.... it's called Taxes....

F2Pers, you better SHUTUP for a long time... you just got 2 freakin' major updates... party room and the f7 thing. If you're still saying "F2p sohuld get boots cuz we look at ads 8-) 8-) 8-)" you're pathetic. You whined and Jagex listened and gave you updates so you'd shutup. If you're still whining about the lack of updates for F2p then I hope your character gets hanged and has level 3 noobs shooting bazookas at you.

Not all people pay taxes. The people who don't have a home, they don't pay, but they have the public stuff available to them. What if I am a homeless hobo that sits everyday in front of some house asking for rubber to power up my wood and plastic laptop so I can play RS?

No one uses the damn Party Room, at least at P2P. And there's more people asking to pull the lever other than having fun. F7?

Damn the boots! The damn ads too! They can make more money than P2P!

You're whining about how F2Ps whine. And you were one. Shut the hell up, please. Enough of hypocrites.

I hope they hang you and have chickens shooting at you with a water launcher :) .

And a poll JUST for f2p?

We were here before you arrogant hypocrites could send $5 to Jagex.

This is a sticky because Tip.It crew are nicer than you.

Do you want to see a riot? No clan chat for F2Ps="DAMIT JAGEX I GO BERZERK!"

They're asking about members on the poll, pointless to a member to vote.

HYPOCRITE! You are a damn hypocrite! You wouldn't want to live without updates. Tip.It has F2Ps, honest members and hypocrites. We're amazed we got a poll. Does it affect our game? Nah. The clan chat is nice, but I don't have a clan and not everyone does. It is cool, but shut the hell up. LAZY? I can't pay because of a credit card, it's not the financial conditions. Think. That's the reason you have a brain.

Hypocrites are stupid enough that they don't think before putting an opinion. Think yourself if you'd like to see RS just like it's release. Think yourself as the F2P you were. Don't betray your past.

I'm getting sick of this. I'd shout like Chazy Chaz does, but that'd make the letters too large. We don't pay because it's a nothing $5. It's the monthly fee. Credit card. Companies can't add nothing to Non-Paying people just because they don't deserve it. They'd lose most players, and things would go wrong enough to people give up on RS. You hypocrites should think, your brain is more useful than you think. And, I'm not completely supporter of F2P. We don't deserve some things, but just a bit more (bit, not a lot) is enough to make us happy and keep RS happy. I can be a member. I will, the day I get a credit card.

Sorry then.

Why F2Ps think they need something? If Ashes were the only Member items... Who would become member? Jagex loses lots of money and boom, it's over, RS, unless Ads give enough money. Frankly, I'm happy with the stuff we have now, though there's a lot of stuff I'd like on F2P's (damn POHs). People should learn that in life, they need food, water, a place to crap and another to sleep. Not anything else. Do I need a PS2 to survive? Do I need to have a Lvl70 orc in WoW to survive? No.

Another stupid thing is that "They don't pay, they don't get anything" is NOT a reason to the lack of updates. Did we pay for a public toilet, fountain, a place to drink, and all public stuff? Not either. RS can't be compared with most of RL.

That's cool. I understand that everyone has their own opinion and that it will rarely be the same as mine.

I see it like cable TV - I pay so much a month for all available channels and I'd get annoyed if someone paying less demanded a channel they haven't paid for. But if my cable company said "We're going to make this channel available to everyone" I wouldn't turn around and cancel my subscription. I'd shrug and make a coffee.

Ananke32.png

F2P needs Skill Capes, it's harder to get a 99 on F2P... >_>

It's like winning the lottery but not getting the prize because we aren't a citizen of the hosting country.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Sorry then.

That's cool. I understand that everyone has their own opinion and that it will rarely be the same as mine.

I see it like cable TV - I pay so much a month for all available channels and I'd get annoyed if someone paying less demanded a channel they haven't paid for. But if my cable company said "We're going to make this channel available to everyone" I wouldn't turn around and cancel my subscription. I'd shrug and make a coffee.

Really good comparision. Though on cable TV you can choose which channels you want in "sets" (or at least in Brazil). P2Ps care too much about F2Ps. F2P gets something and then some members go around saying everywhere "omg wtf dam poor nubs got st00f they shudent get anythin". Hey, it ain't affecting them, why complain?

Jagex should make an update so bad, but so bad so that people would just complain there's too much stuff to complain.

@ topic: why members can use their agility on f2p worlds? Isnt that an unfair advantage?

Indeed. If agility is members-only skill, it must be used only in P2P worlds. It is very unfair fight if f2p fight against p2p and somone runs, either f2p or p2p.

By the way, why every member I see coming to f2p world brags and offends f2pers because they don't, are noobs or whatever and shouts that they "Don't deserve any stuff"... Sorry, I just had to ask :)

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

By the way, why every member I see coming to f2p world brags and offends f2pers because they don't, are noobs or whatever and shouts that they "Don't deserve any stuff"... Sorry, I just had to ask :)

Because Runescape is filled with idiots. Like redek. Yes redek, I'm calling you an idiot.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

HYPOCRITE! You are a damn hypocrite! You wouldn't want to live without updates. Tip.It has F2Ps, honest members and hypocrites. We're amazed we got a poll. Does it affect our game? Nah. The clan chat is nice, but I don't have a clan and not everyone does. It is cool, but shut the hell up. LAZY? I can't pay because of a credit card, it's not the financial conditions. Think. That's the reason you have a brain.

Hypocrites are stupid enough that they don't think before putting an opinion. Think yourself if you'd like to see RS just like it's release. Think yourself as the F2P you were. Don't betray your past.

I'm getting sick of this. I'd shout like Chazy Chaz does, but that'd make the letters too large. We don't pay because it's a nothing $5. It's the monthly fee. Credit card. Companies can't add nothing to Non-Paying people just because they don't deserve it. They'd lose most players, and things would go wrong enough to people give up on RS. You hypocrites should think, your brain is more useful than you think. And, I'm not completely supporter of F2P. We don't deserve some things, but just a bit more (bit, not a lot) is enough to make us happy and keep RS happy. I can be a member. I will, the day I get a credit card.

Why dont you use your brain, a credit card isnt the only way to pay for membership. Also, chill out.

Can I just add, that some updates for f2p can benefit members as well, like magic spells and such, we have better ways to level so many of us will be higher, plus they could add some pots, (not all) which would also help us since they would have to buy from a member.

Don't forget that, but I am anti-more bank space for f2p.

You all can go to hell but I'm going to TEXAS!!!

Why dont you use your brain, a credit card isnt the only way to pay for membership. Also, chill out.

The Credit card way is more simple, and besides the other ways I can't do. And I use my brain, thank you very much, for thinking. Chill out? How chill out when there's hypocrites like you who think fan sites should P2P-only? Also, I agree with harrinator:

Because Runescape is filled with idiots. Like redek. Yes redek, I'm calling you an idiot.

f2p do deserve some things definately capes of achievments but they dont need more bank space because they need to carry around 1 of everything they do need new quests and i think they should have the right to use forums

Tex218-I_cant_l0gin.gif