Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

I'm a P2P, but for PKing I go to F2P because P2P pking is not neceserily bad but different.

- Much less people on

- People much more pro, almost no such thing as solo or casual PKers, always clan gangs of like 10 people and you don't have a chance unless you are in a powerful clan

- To have any chance even with a clan you need to all use very expensive items (Because other side uses), so dying really hurts. In F2P the max gear set costs about 200k, so dying is no big deal

In short, F2P is a much more relaxed and casual way to PK, without all the nerves and risks of P2P pking, and I like it much more.

But given the fact that a large part of P2Pers PK the same way, we WOULD appreciate SOME things updated in F2P. We definitely DON'T want stuff like new armor or weapons because that defeats the purpose of casual and low-risk PKing. What we DO want are things like team capes, snare (entangle is too much), and teleblock (or maybe teleblock lite with 2/3 of duration time, better than nothing) so mages actually stop stinking and balance would be restored.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

im f2p, and give me pest control
Terrible idea.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

im f2p, and give me pest control
Terrible idea.
I lol'd at it.

OT:

1. Capes of Achievement. = 3x as hard to get 99 in f2p.

2. All spells which does not contain p2p stuff and no entangle. = Mage stinks now on f2p, It ends at 59 mage. Like someone said TB-lite would be nice (3 minutes).

3. Yew bows and arrows between addy and rune (or even rune). = Range is like wtf on f2p too, believe me. Max is like 18 with ADDY. And I've heard that members don't use yew-bows anyways.

4. Wilderness capes. = Would help a lot in clan-wars and in PKing. not that a big deal to JaGEx for making 'em f2p.

That's all for now. Please don't flame, 3 years of f2p...

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

Calling us F2P scum, all noob and Autoers are the same thing a white person discriminating a black person. They think their the best.

Damn, if you P2P are gonna just come here and say "no ef two pee shouldnt' ahve + st00f we r0ck". You are acting like some damn snobs. We want Updates because we only, and ONLY, get a big update about once or twice an year. The rest's graphics and crap. We think that Jagex is giving alot of benefits to Payers so that more people will get interested. But damn no. DAMN NO. We don't get interested. We start to think Jagex forgot us. They think that more Payer stuff will make us want to turn into them instantly. We don't. We feel that we are crap and they're kings. We play the game. No us, no popularity, no RuneScape. And we have our problems. I'm a Brazillian guy, and Five "Flipping" dollars equals R$12 in here. I won't waste R$124 a year for RS. And I got no International Credit Card. My "salary" is a monthly crappy R$15 or less. I won't waste my damn money on paying that steal. No damn way. So, you damn hypocrites, shut the damn up and let us say what we wish for. You got what we don't, so get up, and go away. You guys're wasting posts here.

Ideas?

More Weapons!: No. Maybe halberds, but maybe not. We're okay with ours, I guess.

Better-Looking Armor!: Maybe. An upgrade to the plates is nice.

Achievement Capes!: Absolutely. And again I'll talk alot. Read the * below.

More quests!: Yeah, but long ones. Not like Cook's Assistant. A bit like Dragon Slayer.

Another Skill!: Construction. When I heard houses were Payers only, I wanted to kill Jagex members with a M4.

More Bank Space!: Yes.

More Monsters!: Yep. Greaters aren't enough.

A Mini-Game or Two!: Castle-Wars or that Pirate one where you make stuff are perfect.

Houses!: More than agreed.

*F2P have the true achievement here. It's awfully easy for Payers to skill, 99 is like a piece of crap cake for them. Now we take years or to the least, an year and months. They take years, yeah, but a lot less.

We F2P need more attention from Jagex. Or we're just forgotten memories.

Or, the best solution ever being made:

A single, and only, one-time fee. No monthly. I'd turn Payer the next day.

You see you're the type of person that everyone loves to hate. You are the very type of person which causes arrogant member 'snobs' to tell you to just pay $5 and stop whining because you get i for free. No matter what you will hear the same fricking argument everytime because it is the exact reason why you don't get updates!!!!

You already have a crapload of stuff to do and you're getting it all for free!!! You do not do anything to help Jagex in anyway. One update a year is plenty enough for you. Thats the point, its business. You are playing for free, once being free has become boring and meaningless, you decide to get members. If you can't accept the fact that you don't pay, then play another free game!!!!!!! Jagex don't neglect you. If they neglected you, you wouldn't get holiday events. If they neglected you you wouldn't be getting graphical updates. If they neglected you there wouldn't even be a free version!!!!!!!!

You are truly a freeloader. You have threatened to kill Jagex with an M4 because they made POH's members. YOU ARE ASKING FOR A LOT!!! MEMBERS GET MORE BENFITS BECAUSE THEY PAY. EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR IS BASICALLY THE EXTRA FEATURES OF MEMBERS!! STOP WHINING AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT JAGEX IS A BUSINESS. REAL LIFE COMES FIRST. JAGEX WOULD WANT A DECENT LIVING OVER PROVIDING FREE SERVICES TO PEOPLE WHO WHINE AT THEM.

Now, I'm not saying all f2ps are like DarkVincent, but he sure is the type that make members want to puke. Also if it were a single payment a day, Jagex would make jack all. Lets, see, 1000000 paying customers, times that by $5, gee thats only $5000000 a year! Currently thats $5000000 a month. And Jage have more then 300 employees who need to be paid. You obviously care more about your pixels then the well being of your fellow man. You make me sick :boohoo:

Also, I am currently f2p. The only suggestion I agree that you should have is bank space, and nothing more. Now learn to appreciate what you do have rather then complaining about what you don't have or GTFO. You only earn that much, you should be paying more attention on real life then on a game (assuming you are an adult). I can only say one thing: Get a better job. There, I said it. Now I am not only an arrogant members snob, but an arrogant snob in real life. Yeah, live with it. Oh and to add to that, while your at it why don't you go up to your boss and demand a 300% payrise? Thats basically what you are doing here, but real life is more important.

Sorry for my little rant, I couldn't care less if anyone decides to quote me and flame, argue or insult me. Go ahead, be my guest. I'm very scared :ohnoes:

(PS: Though my sig has members stats in the hiscores I am currently f2p, just so you know that I am actually not one of these 'arrogant members snobs'.)

Good thing someone hates me. I can't be loved forever.

If you payed attention on my other posts, you'd see that I ain't from the USA or England. I live in Brazil. South America. I can't pay the damned $5 not because of the damn distance, because I don't have a damned credit-card. No.

Let me tell you why F2P doesn't get many updates. Jagex's goal is to make money. So they make a P2P version of the game. They need to put stuff good enough in it so people will pay. But they should still care about the F2P. Something Jagex does is the fact they put NEARLY ALL new updates to P2P. What we, the merry F2P, get? Last year: Stronghold of Security, a nice place with a nice reward. And now, we get more graphical changes than other things. Yeah, everyone knows RS graphics suck and that they need a "makeover", but the main point of a game is to have fun. Everyone agrees we like good graphics, having ugly graphics sometimes makes a person give up on it as soon as they turn their console on. P2P got a new quest, new weapons, new stuff and all we got was graphical updates? Damn right.

WE DON'T HAVE A CRAPLOAD OF STUFF. We have some stuff, however, comparing the stuff we have to the P2P stuff, that's around 25% to 30% to F2Ps. We have around 20 quests, the same for YEARS, while P2P has more than... 30? No. 100. A hundred. More than a hundred quests, compared to F2P's 20, same for years? A few more F2P quests would be good, even if they were 2 or 3, with the difficulty of Dragon Slayer (That's the only quest I haven't done yet.

We don't help? 8 mil people don't help? What's the function of the Ads? Making the pages pretty? Nah. They, owner of the ads, pay to Jagex everytime some F2P clicks/sees (don't remember) their ad. If a F2P had to see an ad to make Jagex gain, let's say, $1, they'd get more than $8 mil.

Jagex does SOMETIMES neglect us. Like I said, same quests for years, nonly grapical stuff... But they do bring in good stuff, just rarely.

One update? Shut yer trap. Other F2P and P2P games like Adventure Quest offers lots of updates for F2P and P2P. And Jagex should be like that.

I like RS, that's why I play it. So shut up.

About the M4 part... Got overboard there. Should have said I got dissapointed instead of that. Why the damn I put that?

I'm not damn whining. I'm asking for what we want. POHs in gamess is such a great feature, and lots of F2P have POHs. We could just get less than 50% of construction, damn it!

I make people puke? Look at the mirror and puke :D .

I don't have a damn job. I'm 12, soon 13. And if I demanded a rise in my pay I bet he'd laugh. Don't compare things that ain't alike.

I don't have anything against P2Ps. I respect them, they keep RS alive. I just think Jagex should balance the things, but still put way more things at the P2Ps.

Calling us F2P scum, all noob and Autoers are the same thing a white person discriminating a black person. They think their the best.

Damn, if you P2P are gonna just come here and say "no ef two pee shouldnt' ahve + st00f we r0ck". You are acting like some damn snobs. We want Updates because we only, and ONLY, get a big update about once or twice an year. The rest's graphics and crap. We think that Jagex is giving alot of benefits to Payers so that more people will get interested. But damn no. DAMN NO. We don't get interested. We start to think Jagex forgot us. They think that more Payer stuff will make us want to turn into them instantly. We don't. We feel that we are crap and they're kings. We play the game. No us, no popularity, no RuneScape. And we have our problems. I'm a Brazillian guy, and Five "Flipping" dollars equals R$12 in here. I won't waste R$124 a year for RS. And I got no International Credit Card. My "salary" is a monthly crappy R$15 or less. I won't waste my damn money on paying that steal. No damn way. So, you damn hypocrites, shut the damn up and let us say what we wish for. You got what we don't, so get up, and go away. You guys're wasting posts here.

Ideas?

More Weapons!: No. Maybe halberds, but maybe not. We're okay with ours, I guess.

Better-Looking Armor!: Maybe. An upgrade to the plates is nice.

Achievement Capes!: Absolutely. And again I'll talk alot. Read the * below.

More quests!: Yeah, but long ones. Not like Cook's Assistant. A bit like Dragon Slayer.

Another Skill!: Construction. When I heard houses were Payers only, I wanted to kill Jagex members with a M4.

More Bank Space!: Yes.

More Monsters!: Yep. Greaters aren't enough.

A Mini-Game or Two!: Castle-Wars or that Pirate one where you make stuff are perfect.

Houses!: More than agreed.

*F2P have the true achievement here. It's awfully easy for Payers to skill, 99 is like a piece of crap cake for them. Now we take years or to the least, an year and months. They take years, yeah, but a lot less.

We F2P need more attention from Jagex. Or we're just forgotten memories.

Or, the best solution ever being made:

A single, and only, one-time fee. No monthly. I'd turn Payer the next day.

your a moron.. you wanted to kill Jagex members with a m4?!?

you want caslte wars?

you want better armor

you want more stuff??

THEN PAY!!!! you dont pay, you dont get updates - thats like that in the real world. get use to it. you cant walk into a shop and say "can i have that {insert item here} for free cause i cant afford it.

I did my best not to call Happysniff a hypocrite, but YOU are one.

I am a moron? Yeah, I am a damn moron. But it ain't because of RS. Moron :D .

Again, about the M4... Went overboad, sorries, and cookies.

THEN PAY!!! ain't a good answer. There's millions of people who can't afford paying even $2 for nothing because they need the damn money to live! We don't pay, we don't get updates, WE DAMN LEAVE! WE DON'T WANT P2P FOR FREE (Though it would be good)! I JUST WANT A DAMN ONE-TIME FEE, JUST LIKE A REAL ITEM! I CAN AFFORD THE DAMN P2P BUT I CAN'T SEND THE DAMN MONEY! UNDERSTAND?! Good, because I don't like to shout.

In fact, Jagex could make 99.99% of all F2Ps happy buy releasing stuff such as POHs to them, only they are limited (Such as not able to make Thrones or stuff). That'd be enough for me.

Now if you want to argue with me... send a polite PM with swear words.

ok, f2p cannot have access to the forums because they will spam the suggestions with noob f2p suggestions, all they will do is beg for more updates and use the forums to beg for free stuff. they will also spam the armor and weapons forums with "buying full rune plz im poor" or "buying full steel 2k"

they will also use them to scam, they will complain about being scammed, they will ask "how do i get silverlight" and the noob nonmembers will answer "deep in the wildy, ill show u"

they will post topics where they are not supposed to be posted, spam will be everywhere and it will be unstopible as whenever a f2p player is banned they will just create another account. they will use auto typers and make bots auto spam if they are mad at jagex.

the forum would be ruined, i normally do not agree with jagex but they are smart not giving them forum privaleges.

the average ammount of players scammed a day will be up atleast 30%

they should have an extened desert area where they can die of thirst, maybe with something new like *cactus poisen* from new poisen cactuses, it would do 1 damage to its opponent but the poisened weapons will be un tradeable.

however, i do think they should get a new quest, imagine....

THE KEBAB OF POWER!

nonmembers will have access to a huge new island almost doubling the area they have to play. they will automaticly have access to half of it but for the other half they half to have done all nonmember quests to start the kebab of power quest. also maybe there would be a member area too.

all quest items will be untradeable to prevent scammers

this quest would also give them spears and maybe the stronger non members will be able to unlock the powers of the kebab ores and bars.... they will also have kebab bombs as a new range item and kebab mage spells for the normal spell book, they will also get a kebab cannon that is like a normal cannon but WAAAAY weaker. they will even have pet kebabs (a fusion of a dog and a kebab). they will also be able to buy up to rune halberds... that is... if they can journy through the kebab jungle full of science experiments gone wrong... maybe they might even unlock the ability to become half kebab, slightly raising all their stats and the regeneration process is sped up by 500%

267127978_7ce99a3425_m.jpg

gota problem with my lazur?

nonmembers should not be able to pm p2p players the p2p player they are pming has them on their friends list, or if they have the new option on/f2p as their private chat option, it will be colored orange.

i get pmed tons of times a day by nonmember noobs who look me up on the highscores and say "free stuff plz" or "do u have full steel, plz plz plz sell it to me 100 gp im poor" and of coarse "will u be my bf" and when i politley answer "no" they say "f u noob, i could own u, my main is lvl 300" or "my friend could own u, hes zezima" or "f u noob, my main is zezima"

oh and once i was in a free world and u know how zezima said he started a pure once in the interview, well i met that pure and it turned out to be zezima (he pmed me)... god, that was embarising.... atleast now we know he has no other acounts anymore and tell the noobs to read the interview, then they log off.

well anyway, if they are going to misuse the private chat they dont deserve it.

f2p is a toilet, the scammers, spammers, hackers, and account sharers are the turds. all the pee molocules are the many noobs... and the tiny blood molocules are the high lvl non members

ok, f2p cannot have access to the forums because they will spam the suggestions with noob f2p suggestions, all they will do is beg for more updates and use the forums to beg for free stuff. they will also spam the armor and weapons forums with "buying full rune plz im poor" or "buying full steel 2k"

they will also use them to scam, they will complain about being scammed, they will ask "how do i get silverlight" and the noob nonmembers will answer "deep in the wildy, ill show u"

they will post topics where they are not supposed to be posted, spam will be everywhere and it will be unstopible as whenever a f2p player is banned they will just create another account. they will use auto typers and make bots auto spam if they are mad at jagex.

the forum would be ruined, i normally do not agree with jagex but they are smart not giving them forum privaleges.

I agree completely. If atleast 80% or 90% of F2Ps were sane enough, I would think that giving forum privileges is a good idea, but since we, the sane F2Ps (yeah, I'm sane. Atleast in a few moments) are like... uhh, 10%? we shouldn't. Besides, who needs RS's official forums when you have this forum?

f2p is a toilet, the scammers, spammers, hackers, and account sharers are the turds. all the pee molocules are the many noobs... and the tiny blood molocules are the high lvl non members

That was completely unnecessary not to mention disturbing. :?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I agree completely. If atleast 80% or 90% of F2Ps were sane enough, I would think that giving forum privileges is a good idea, but since we, the sane F2Ps (yeah, I'm sane. Atleast in a few moments) are like... uhh, 10%? we shouldn't. Besides, who needs RS's official forums when you have this forum?

Well said. But how about F2Ps are allowed to some RSOF parts only when they reach -let me think- 900+ total lvl? At this total most of F2P should be sane enough and understand not to post n00bish topics ;)

I chose 900+ though it's really hard to reach 60 in all skills

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

I think that F2P fishermen (such as me) , get to lvl 50, and feel a bit miffed that we can't go higher than swordies. I personally would like to see maybe, sharks in F2P. and/or maybe eels.

Im lvl 53 fishing and i am a bit annoyed that we don't get any more. Just one single fish after that would make f2p a heap better.

But it might change the f2p economy a bit....

As a 99 fisher GO DIE! Sharks made f2p would ruin fishing, people could make many f2p autoers and ruin the prices again!

Well said. But how about F2Ps are allowed to some RSOF parts only when they reach -let me think- 900+ total lvl? At this total most of F2P should be sane enough and understand not to post n00bish topics ;)

It also could be lvl40 in 2 skills, because the sane people would go insane just to get lvl 60 in everything just to acess forums :roll: . But your idea isn't bad.

Just one more type of fish would be enough. I just hit lvl 50 fishing today and want something else than Swordies or Lobbies (100 lobs in one day!). Not Sharks, could be a new kind of fish such as... priestfish?

It also could be lvl40 in 2 skills, because the sane people would go insane just to get lvl 60 in everything just to acess forums :roll: . But your idea isn't bad.

Just one more type of fish would be enough. I just hit lvl 50 fishing today and want something else than Swordies or Lobbies (100 lobs in one day!). Not Sharks, could be a new kind of fish such as... priestfish?

Nah Im holding out for Pope fish.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

The f2p update i would like to see the most is this one;

TELEBLOCK SPELL

It uses all f2p runes, i dont see why you cannot cast it on f2p, people tele on f2p so you should be able to cast tele block.

As well as SNARE, yes 10 seconds hold spell, bind is useless.

You win. Mage is horribly outmatched on F2P because bind takes more time to cast then it actually holds them for and its deathly hard to kill somebody in F2P cause most of the people are below lvl 20.

Um, skill capes. Its a money drain for RS which is always good and its not like people are going to 'quit' members because you can now get a cape. Same thing with wildy capes. Wildy capes do absolutely nothing at all except help in pking (which is actually done more in F2P I'd say) so why not make clan fights and such easier and add wildy capes.

Biggest thing I want though is a place to fish. There is absolutely no *reasonable* place to fish lobbies and swords. Infact, the only place I believe is Karjama which doesn't even have a bank and costs 60 gold (not alot but still a pain in the [wagon] considering it takes inventory space) to get there. I'd say adding a fishing spot by the wizard tower mine would be a good place. Its still a long walk but atleast it would help disperse the crowds and make it so Karjama isn't the only place to fish.

Lvl limit wouldn't be nice. EXP total would be better. I'm a skiller and I don't even think its possible to get that high with only skills. I'm at lvl like 450 right now and that was pretty tough.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Uhh yea, I didn't think about skillers, sorry :oops: Then something different. Non-combat skills: 2x60, 4x50 and 6x40. That would make sense, as getting those lvls in non-combat would still be pretty long job. But if you wanna, lets say, post in Rants (yes, Rants) you must have 900+ total, because RSOF>Rants is full of immature P2Pers already.

(no offence mature P2Pers)

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

Done :wink:

I really could care less about forums honestly though. The only place you really need to talk about anything is rants and that place is like the 7th lvl of hell or something.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

The f2p update i would like to see the most is this one;

TELEBLOCK SPELL

It uses all f2p runes, i dont see why you cannot cast it on f2p, people tele on f2p so you should be able to cast tele block.

As well as SNARE, yes 10 seconds hold spell, bind is useless.

You win. Mage is horribly outmatched on F2P because bind takes more time to cast then it actually holds them for and its deathly hard to kill somebody in F2P cause most of the people are below lvl 20.

Um, skill capes. Its a money drain for RS which is always good and its not like people are going to 'quit' members because you can now get a cape. Same thing with wildy capes. Wildy capes do absolutely nothing at all except help in pking (which is actually done more in F2P I'd say) so why not make clan fights and such easier and add wildy capes.

Biggest thing I want though is a place to fish. There is absolutely no *reasonable* place to fish lobbies and swords. Infact, the only place I believe is Karjama which doesn't even have a bank and costs 60 gold (not alot but still a pain in the [wagon] considering it takes inventory space) to get there. I'd say adding a fishing spot by the wizard tower mine would be a good place. Its still a long walk but atleast it would help disperse the crowds and make it so Karjama isn't the only place to fish.

Lvl limit wouldn't be nice. EXP total would be better. I'm a skiller and I don't even think its possible to get that high with only skills. I'm at lvl like 450 right now and that was pretty tough.

Don't forget about Mage Armor. Mages have only one set of armor, while Warriors have more than 6 and Rangers have around 4. On F2P, that is.

Wildy capes? Good idea. They're really cool, so I want one alot. Problem is going to Wildy with 50 gp...

Agreed. Yesterday, I wasted alot of time going to Karamja to fish lobs, then wait a fire, use home teleport, walk to Port Sarim, repeat. Besides, the lobbie and swordie dock is full of perverted immature people. Just check them... um, trying to uhh... make a... um, in the chatbox... Ah, forget it. Don't want to brainwash little kids (IF there were any here) by saying stuff their ears shouldn't listen to, such as... I'll get back on topic <.< .

Lvl limit is never nice. Lol.

Yes, yesterday I was fishing and I reported someone because they kept saying "gay" all the time. Of course, it was against the rules, so I did. I was called noob for 30 minutes. I don't mind it, but then someone started a poll saying "Press 123 if you think harrinator1 is gay!!!!!!1!" It was ridiculous. and, I know what the previous user meant... a q p...W

And yo definetely need at least the suggestion forums... I think Jagex reads suggestions on other forums very rarely!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I forgot about mage armor :oops:

I remember when they announced the release of splitbark and were like IN WIZARD TOWER and I was like ZOMG 1337 4RM0R F0R F2P!@!!11 but then I got there and its freaking members... Crazy...

Anyway though, I agree. Like I said before, mages are horribly outclassed at higher levels do to the fact that spells stop at lvl 59... I think tele block, snare, and some new armor would really make mages a pain in the [wagon] for meleers. (Possibly a new spell but I have to admit, their attacks would be fine as long as they can use snare.)

I think mage spells are fine. But the armour is terrible.

I can't agree with you. I'm not sure we need higher damage spells, but bind is crap.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My idea is awsome:

Skillcape- F2P

Trimmed Skillcape- P2P

:thumbsup:

Maybe a little bit more bankspace for F2P, like 5 spaces or something...

Also they need better mage robes, something hard to get if your F2P but insanely easy to get if your P2P. :D

Pasty.png